ITT: we post tips which other anons might find helpful

ITT: we post tips which other anons might find helpful

I'll start;

After deadlifting, lie on your stomach for 10 minutes with your elbows supporting your upper body (like when you're reading a book/using your phone while lying on your stomach). It doesn't have to be immediatly after deadlifting, just sometime after your workout is fine (for example, if your workout is in the evening, you could do it later when you go to bed). Doing this will release a lot of tension on your spine and your back will feel much more healthy for the next couple of days

To figure out where to place your feet during a conventional deadlift, try to imagine you have to jump as high as you possibly can. How far apart would you place your feet in this scenario? That should be where you should place your feet during deadlifting because that's the position you'll build the most explosive power

If you want to grow your calves, do this: t-nation.com/training/answer-for-massive-calves
You WILL grow your calves if you do exactly what the article says and it only takes 10 minutes each day without requiring any equipment whatsoever. The article says you will put an inch on your calves in about a month, but i personally already put on an inch in 2 weeks. You will obviously not believe any of this because you're all desperately trying to tell yourself that your calves are impossible to grow, but just try it out even for 2 weeks and i promise you will see improvements. Measure your calves before you start doing this and after 2-4 weeks and you'll see for yourself.

Also, flex the shit out of your glutes with almost every weightlifting excercise you do

Flexing your glutes is like the key to unlocking all of your power and it will also tighten up your core a bit

Something I've done to help with 3x5 OHP stall: 3x8 DB press on bench days.

This is a pretty good one, especially if you sit down all day for work/school. Your core too for that matter

>Working out in the morning will tremendously improve your overall fitness and make you sleep like a baby at night. Plus you can go all out on preworkouts (if that's your stuff, they're really not healthy for you)

>cook a large amount of oats once a week and put in the fridge. Add some to your daily shakes

>peel a bunch of bananas, put em in a big ziploc bag and into the freezer it goes. Put one in every shake for a nice refreshing protein smoothie

If you concentrate on squeezing your empty hand on the downstroke it helps suppress your gag reflex

second tip is genius

Buy caffeine pills instead of pre-workouts

A LOT cheaper than pre-workouts and you can still get the same amount of caffeine in them as you would get in a pre-workout

Only downside is that you don't get that hype feeling from them that preworkouts tend to give you

bump

Pretty basic but:
>When you row pull the weight with your elbows for better back activation

>breathe in during the eccentric part of a lift and breathe out of your moth during the concentric phase. For example during a bench press inhale when you bring the barbell down and exhale when you bring it up

A shame that this thread hasn't more replies

Bump.

just use the valsalva maneuver method

if you want to learn how to deadlift squat and brace your core watch chris duffin videos in youtube

But not only watch, UNDERSTAND.

t. dyel 6 months in almost pulling 4pl8s

don't lift too much weight

don't lift too little weight

I know no one is gonna believe this one, but trust me.

Use proper form.

Use lower weight and clean reps for accessories for main reps focus on progression your reps might be shaky but correct form

not in order of importance, pretty random actually

>mackerel is cheaper than tuna and has more protons
>using suicide/thumbless grip with back-focused pulling exercises will put your biceps out of the equation and rape your lats if done correctly
>using it during curls occasionally will help grow your forearms, as will unironically buying/ghettoing a wrist roller
>loaded overhead carries ("waiter's walks") are the fucking bee's knees for conditioning and core stability
>do not roll your shoulders on shrugs, just try to touch your delts to your ears in a straight line and squeeze at the top
>casein during the day and before bed, whey only pre-, post- and if you need it intra-workout
>get better jaw definition by standing straight, tilting your head as far back as you can, and straining your lips into a kissy face with emphasis on your lower jaw. do 5x30 secs twice a day
>split peas are GOAT protons for when you don't feel like eating meat or fish
>zinc and magnesium compete for uptake so ZMA is essentially gay and fake, take magnesium roughly 6 hours apart from any multivit you may use. on a similar not, multivits with added magnesium are useless for exactly that reason
>don't do kegels by flexing only, actively relax them or you will ruin your pissing later on
>mix creatine in lukewarm water instead of cold
>macadamia nuts are bestest bulk food
>drink half a liter of beet root juice with two cups of black coffee half an hour preworkout (keep hydrate during and after) for dat dere curlbro pump if you for some reason work out to impress chicks shortly after

Are you high or something jesus user kek

No, the valsalva should only be used for PRs and max effort lifts.

Occasionally do low reps high weight.
Train grip strength by holding barbells for as long as you can

I happen to be mildly inconvenienced by falling for the herbal jew after a stupidly long day at work, yeah. thank you for asking lol

Bump

I dunno some of those were kinda helpful.

The thing that's in pre workout that gives you a light pump is niacin which improves blood flow to your muscles and then it has added vitamins that have minimal effects, pre workout is a meme supplement and scams you the most out of every supplement.

Hey you. I just bumped you a do da do ho ha uh la la

>working out in the morning will tremendously improve your overall fitness

you do realize that the time of day you work out has 0 effect on your gains, right?