Cold shower master race.Why haven't you starter yet,pussies?

Cold shower master race.Why haven't you starter yet,pussies?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP270570/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25760154
theconversation.com/a-hot-bath-has-benefits-similar-to-exercise-74600
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's cold owo

Nah I like myself

Easily the most satisfying change i've made in the past months.

I'm all for discipline... Guess i could try it out. I usually just shower in a comfortable temperature (not too warm, not too cold).

Its too cold for me, I don't like it

boiler packed in a week ago
cold showers for the foreseeable future

I only use cold water on my hair other than that nah I'm good.

Took me a long time to digest the idea and commit, but now that I have (trick: start in summer and keep it to immediate post-workout showers, refreshing as fuck and builds a positive association) its actually super fucking easy. It takes like 10 seconds to acclimate to it, and once I have, I always find myself reaching to the hot water tap to turn it further down, forgetting that I never turned it on, because the water still feels too warm.

I'd be careful with post workout cold showers as the cold could blunt natural inflammation too fast hurting your hypertrophy. I'm not a fucking scientist though just my two cents from reading a lot about cold exposure.

>cold water
>not rolling around in snow
Who's the pussy now?

do you guys just think anything that is unenjoyable and retarded boosts test?

Cold shower have multiples benefits and have been scientifically proven to boost test production (at least in male).

Link?

its actually highly enjoyable if you use proper breathing techniques.

what does it do though? what are the benefits

Maybe get it colder gradually.I've heard stories of people's hearts giving out due to the drastic difference in temperatures.

Can someone explain the benefits? I wanna start if it's not broscience.

Boosts mood and alertness
Better immune system
Skin and hair care
Weight loss

I allow myself a hot shower now and then for fun just because they're comfy and improve my mood. If I'm bathing to get clean, it's room temp with a cold rinse at the end.

Broscience.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP270570/full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25760154

you get .0037% boost in free testosterone and burn an extra 4 calories from shivering

you get pneumonia without having to go outside

lmao true, i pitty the retards who everyday have to shower with cold water for some retarded bro/mom science.

Because I'm a pussy

I'll take it.I don't have to.I do it because i like it.It does a better job of waking me up in the morning.

this man gets it

I shower cold but it feels like it could be dangerous to me since i naturally have low blod pleasure and bad blo circulation. But fuck it, WHATEVER IT TAKES

stop with this meme
theconversation.com/a-hot-bath-has-benefits-similar-to-exercise-74600

>post studies that don't even address his claims
>didn't even bother his own links