Realistic Expectations

Hey Fit, I just started lifting and have seen lots of debate about realistic expectations. This kid was featured on the Simply Shredded Facebook Page earlier today.

I checked out his facebook page and he claims 100% natty.

What do you guys think? Is this achievable natty at 21?

Nope
That's roids

You'll look good after a year and better after two

After that it becomes mainly a process of tweaking if you're natty

pls be bait. obv not natty dude... onceu start lifting u will know what is realistic expectation

I know what you guys mean, but i checked out his facebook page and all of his friends are defending the post saying its just good nutrition and genetics. Do you think that's possible?

Maybe. its like asking hey i know a 12 year old in harvard is that possible? Sure. One in 10 million do it. Is it likely? You tell me

that's 100% achievable natty. Veeky Forums has such a ridiculous perception as to what is natty or not. they think anyone with a nice body must be on roids as a form of delusion for their own lack of ability.

that body is, easily, achieved within a year of lifting. if you're not close to that after a full year of consistent training then you're not trying hard enough.

Realistically you wont look even close to him even if you took every drug under the sun.

So no not achievable and you need one in a million genetics to look like him even on gear

His weight must be attainable natty, but his delts look a bit too large and he looks like he's too lean from his skin to maintain his size natty.

>but his delts look a bit too large
Broscience.
>and he looks like he's too lean from his skin to maintain his size natty.
Broscience.

Being extremely lean is pretty much castrating yourself.

Not even close dude he has the body of a men's physique competitor and its known they all roid. Do you think his training and nutrition is better than pros?

He*s like at 8%

>a men's physique competitor and its known they all roid.

Not an argument.

it is a valid argument unless you can somehow prove this random chink has god tier genetics that allows him to achieve the look of known steroid users 100% naturally.

what seems more likely, a random bodybuilder on the internet is lying about being natty or him having super rare, top tier genetics?

Dudes dry and still has a fucking pump.

100% joocy

>bad juicers determine good natties

LEL

Consider lifting, dyel

Look at the vascularity, you mongoloid

N A I V E
A
I
V
E

>vascularity

What a great meme.

this.

it's 100% roids anyone who says otherwise is a mong loving scrotum maggot herder

look at pictures of eugene sandow and the likes, and then realize even with todays knowledge you could only be a bit bigger than him if you were lucky and it's obvious he's roiding

>everyone who has that body and admits to roiding is just a "bad roider"

Look obviously we won't be able to prove 100% he's roiding by your logic because anyone who roided for it you'll say is bad, and no matter what we use to support our argument you'll just say "but what if he's telling the truth you can't prove me wrong XD"

>Asian
>that body
It's obviously roids

Look at this face. It's the face of someone that bombarded with estrogen in the womb.

Obviously he's on juice.

What's the instagram?

i think nutritional knowledge and training improved enough to be more than just a little bit but it would be comparable i think idk

This combined with the question of why we have a sudden surge of people with these "super rare top tier genetics" after steroids became a thing is the answer to your question. Look at the pre steroid era, no one looked like this.

Obvious roider

I dont belive he's natty
But its hard to tell from just one pic

Slightly too much vascularity for a natty.
He looks like a dude that's been lifting for a few years and just gave away his natty card. The fact he is asian and not a manlet doesn't help either

asian manlets can't build a frame like that without help

How fucking fat are you?

This is actually kinda what a natural vascularity looks like when you are low BF , tiny and small veins , unlike the huge bulgins veins of roiders

These permafats will never know that

Asians are never natty. If there is a way to cheat, they cheat.

enjoy your ball shrinking

For what? For not being a fatty?

if you think those veins are natural then for all the roids you must take

>>>/fraud/

There's nothing extraordinary about those veins.

>Is this achievable natty at 21?

Stop making me post this.

This. Baby face = low test in womb = low androgen receptor density = hard to build muscle mass naturally, therefore he's very likely juicing

It's why chad has that chiseled jawline, robust skull, and the muscular body - high test in the womb

>(you)
It's bait dude....
>easily achieved within a year of lifting
should have made it pretty obvious.

KEEP IN MIND:
Veeky Forums is GENETIC TRASH, at least the vocal majority of it. This physique is completely possible IF you have genetics that are more or less closer to the top-tier end. You don't need to EVEN work that hard for this physique if you have the geneitcs. This guy has a VERY NICE FRAME, something that ALMOST NOBODY in this genetically inferior cesspool Veeky Forums has. not to mention that this pic is 100% posing to look wider and better and cucks are obviously screeching "ROIDS". Point is idk if this guy is on juice, his arms are really vascular in weird places but THIS level of muscularity and leanness and the way he is built is 100% possible by someone with GOOD GENETICS.

I just told you the truth, please listen to me, what's going to happen is some total cuck will repsond to my post with his edgy lowercase and greentext that is benching 405 but being stuck with his genetically inferior trash of a body thinking he knows better and that this body is unachievable natty

keep dreaming m8

absolutamente not natty

top tier genetics still look like shit, muscle-wise

and natty at that body fat % looks like a stick-thin marathon runner after a month of trying to maintain the bf level.

protip: has he maintained that physique for 12 months or more? (he has), so roids, roids, roids

>that body is, easily, achieved within a year of lifting. if you're not close to that after a full year of consistent training then you're not trying hard enough.
This rustled me before I realised it was bait. 6/10

Be prepared to drop cash on a cycle sometime in year 6, realistically

>good nutrition and genetics.
kek

I have a friend who is shredded at 6'3" 240. He always posts natty inspirational shit on social media for lulz, but everyone knows he takes sterons like no tomorrow.

No hate on him though, he's hilarious and just having fun.

look at it this way

There's nothing wrong with doing steroids, but 1. they're illegal and normies are retarded and think that 2. it's insanely bad for you, and that 3. it makes you gain 10 pounds of muscle per day easy (you still have to work hard on it)

He's on roids. All the signs are there.

pic makes no sense

>all of his friends are defending the post saying its just good nutrition and genetics

It's almost as if people lie on the internet or something.

Or more likely he lied to his friends and tells them natty and they are too stupid to know better.

>lifts
>roids
>mad gains
>still ugly chink

Hahahahahahahhaah

no, definitely not

Well yeah, mike o'hearn is natty and 10 times bigger than him so it's possible

Fucking dumb ass,going out of your way to make sure your natty dreams aren't crushed by anyone because your favorite "natty bodybuilder" youtuber is selling you bullshit dreams.You are going to see for yourself the truth