Are olympic weightlifters the most aesthetic type of "lifter"?

Are olympic weightlifters the most aesthetic type of "lifter"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bVRJvoeepAI
instagram.com/p/BR4lhWwBIo7/
youtube.com/watch?v=3SAvMT9Doic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

his back is one of the reasons why i started oly lifting to begin with. it's very underrated as a whole, and i think the aesthetics are as well. the back development, especially the traps, rhomboids, and rear delts get such beautiful look when you do plenty of cleans.

its certainly my goal body, although Lu is a monster that i'll never get close to

if i'm ever 50% as aestethic/strong as he is ill be a happy man

what drugs are needed to reach this mode?

definitely

oly weightlifting certainly does something right

Gotta be chinese

he's looking breddy gud now

p. crazy to think theres a turbochad inside every fatass weightlifter in the olympics

>ywn train with lu
youtube.com/watch?v=bVRJvoeepAI

hold me brehs

Bummer her brother got cut by the NY Jets NFL team... Let's hope he heads to Tampa FL for the Buccaneers...

>tfw brother lu will never hold the weights for you

instagram.com/p/BR4lhWwBIo7/

this is the worst feel

It kinda isn't, you know how you can see that some fat chicks would be hot if they were fit. It's similar with men

The muscle mass needed for this is definitely achievable natty. He's 1.72m(5'7.5") at just below 77kg(170lbs)
The problem is that he has extremely low bodyfat and a water cut just before the competition to get into his weight class.
He's also pretty lean year round.
I'm not gonna say he's not natty but it's very possible that he's on drugs.

its pretty fucking obvious he roids and alot to get to the numbers he lifts at his bw fucking 300kg back squat

>based Lu will never look at you when youre going heavy and nod in approval

Kill me now jesus

of course he uses "something" same with all elite olw, remeber kids passing a drug test is not equal to being clean

she's a big girl

I know you're memeing, but he's not even that fat. Hossein Rezazadeh and Behdad Salimi were much fatter than Steiner was.
besides, these dudes have to have pretty developed core muscles.
but that's just plain fat. this is the AMERICAN ELITE in women's WL
so fuckin disgusting

Yeah this is the sticker here. While oly lifters are incredibly strong it's naive to think that everyone that competes in the Olympics in any sport isn't on some kind of PED

Depends on the country. US, Bulgaria, and Kazahkastan (how the fuck do people ever write that without looking it up?) and other really low GPP/strength emphasis countries aren't as jacked. People who train like the Russians, Chinese, and Pollacks are all insanely jacked though.

They are all generally really proportional, and have that "track and field" look except a good bit bigger and leaner.

>go on wiki check to see weightlifters
>read all their heights to find my natural limit
>they are all under 5'8
>the SHW's are 5'9

lmao, weightlifting, the only sport manlets can compete in.

>all weightlifters are under 5'8
>the SHW's are 5'9

you're so fucking retarded, do you know that?

is rostami the current 10/10?

That guy looks like shit

Are you ready to kill myself my dude?

If you need help, let me know.

Nice try, fag.

What's GPP? Does that generally mean they emphasize strength training over hypertrophy?

>but that's just plain fat. this is the AMERICAN ELITE in women's WL so fuckin disgusting

Sort of but not really, Mattie Rogers lifts like 4 weight classes beneath her and can snatch almost as much weight

youtube.com/watch?v=3SAvMT9Doic

GPP stands for General Physical Preparedness. It consists primarily of general preparatory and some specialized conditioning exercises to work all the major muscles and joints. This preparation prepares the athlete for the more intense training such as explosive plyometrics. This period is also used for rehabilitation of injured muscles and joints, strengthening or bringing up to par the lagging muscles and improvement of technique.

amazed every time how fucking easy 160 is for him

why are his lats & serratus so disproportionately large

OP doesn't have that big lats

>can't do overhead squat without raising my heels no matter what

REEEEEE fucking chinese and their mobility

im white and i can do it, you're just a shitter desu