What person or group was the biggest traitor in history?

What person or group was the biggest traitor in history?

Other urls found in this thread:

smallwarsjournal.com/documents/rhodesian-cover-or-drake-shooting.pdf
books.google.com/books?id=DEwqAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA298&lpg=PA298&dq=jews opened the gates in spain to the moors&source=bl&ots=8g8yRlgC_r&sig=UWOF-tyTvS3ff6hiLv5N1CgUxO8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9ud6srYvZAhVlVWMKHcSxDO4Q6AEIYjAJ#v=onepage&q=jews opened the gates in spain to the moors&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=c2QDY0kqZzo
youtube.com/watch?v=8naYeyOZJXY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Radziwiłł_(1612–1655)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Americans of course.

Women

>open fire on americans, start an aggressive guerilla campaign within minutes of the spanish defeat
>america you oppress me

Rhodesians

>15000 dead from disease
What the hell were the Spanish doing?

>rhodesians
>traitors
to whom?

>Sources generally agree that the first shots were fired by Private William Walter Grayson, an Englishman who had migrated to America c. 1890, had enlisted as a volunteer soldier in Lincoln, Nebraska, in May 1898, a month after the Spanish–American War erupted, and had deployed with his unit to the Philippines in June 1898.[5] Grayson's unit, the First Nebraska Volunteer Infantry under Colonel John M. Stotsenburg, had been encamped in Santa Mesa, Manila, since December 5, 1898.[6] During the time of their encampment, there had been incidents on and around the San Juan Bridge, located just to the east of their encampment area.[7]
>At about 8 pm on February 4, 1899, Grayson, along with Private Orville Miller and one other man advanced from Santol towards Blockhouse 7, suddenly encountering four armed men after about five minutes of patrolling. According to Grayson's account, he and Miller called "Halt!" and, when the four men responded by cocking their rifles, they fired at them and retreated to Santol. Personal accounts by Grayson claim that he "dropped" two and Miller one, but neither American nor Filipino official reports mention anyone being hit

Also
>Promise to liberate the Philippines.
>Exclude the Flips from Paris negotiations.
>Spain sells the islands as if they never lost it and America fucking pays them for some reason.
>Americans to Flips: WHAT ALLIANCE? WHAT? WE WERE NEVER ALLIED!

>the reality
werent the ZANU getting BTFO when they had like thousands of guys vs 50 rhodesians?

to this day. the rhodesians regret their decisions during that war

This
>Betrays Saddam.
>Betrays Assad.

Regret losing?

>armed rebels gangs immediately attacking you
>pretending this mess of a former spanish can be trusted to its own devices straight away

my how you've improved since we let you vote on full independence

To a handful of Africans with sticks, lol

it's true that the blacks over there are largely beasts

We made up for it by saving your asses during ww2

More like carrying their asses all the way across the finish line. British are pathetic

>Already pointed out that they started everything.
>Still insists Amerimutts were attacked.
Herpdederp.

I suppose that you just let yourself die when a gunman readies his arms against you

what
i was talking about the flips

Im pretty sure people out to attack you already did so and didn't do ebin cocking in front of you.

Also again.
>Promised independence to Flips.
>Then pretend they did not so they can acquire the place.
Herpdederp.

Philippines are Muslim and don’t deserve anything

kind of hard to treat with a mad rabble

Dying from yellow fever most likely. Same thing happened when they sent troops to South America and the French sent troops to Haiti.

don't forget the hell experienced when the french sent an invasion to Madagascar

>pretending this mess of a former spanish can be trusted to its own devices straight away
Actually the Philippines was the first true Asian republic.

Sure there were """republics""" founded earlier like the Ezo Republic and Formosa, but the former was just a Samurai holdout while the latter was an attempt by Liu Yongfu to keep Formosa in Qing Chinese hands away from the Nips after Qing losses during the Sino-Jap War. But the Philippine one following independence in 1898 drafted a constitution and had a legislative assembly when it convened in Malolos.

In addition Americans could be argued to have done more damage than good really in the long run. The original plans by the framers of the first Philippine Republic was to have a federal, parliamentary government recognizing the fact that the place was a clusterfuck of ethnicities, tribes, and a shitton of language. American rule memed the centralized government strongly that what resulted afterwards (and lasts to this day) is that people are extremely butthurt towards the metropolitan-centric orientation of everything the country does.

>kill off all the whites
>starve
gg

They didn’t lose the war they lost the political battle with England
There wasn’t a single interaction between the RLI and the ZANLU terrorists that didn’t end in overwhelming victory for the Rhodesians

Why were they so easily winning fights and why did Britain abandon them?

What’s that say

They were winning because the ZANLUs were horribly trained footsoldiers that didn’t even know how to use their sights on their guns

Literally when asked why they had the sight set to the highest range they answered because they wanted the bullet to go faster
They thought it made the gun shoot harder

And England didn’t approve of the government because it was overwhelmingly white

She'd rather have ten black men fuck her than 1 member of the AFD

Allies to Poland on the outbreak of WWII

>Literally when asked why they had the sight set to the highest range they answered because they wanted the bullet to go faster
>They thought it made the gun shoot harder
[citation needed]

The eternal Anglo and its white slaves will be destroyed

Why

I presume that idea offends the people that are in support of the AFD, as she would seem to believe.

Brutus.

The treason of the intellectuals

Well maybe that is just a legend but l was able to find this
Talking about how poor their training usually was

smallwarsjournal.com/documents/rhodesian-cover-or-drake-shooting.pdf

Artemisia of Caria.

>breaks the Persian lines at Salamis to kill her rivals in Xerxes' fleet
>tricks Xerxes into thinking she was the hero of the battle
>tricks Xerxes into sending his best general to his death in a hopeless land campaign
>receives her own weight in gold as a reward and retires comfy in her city-state

Never trust thots

>Speaks in own language but decided English for "10 Big black cocks."
Something about this is hilarious.

Well I ain't disagreeing with you about the shitty training, but you don't have to believe everything /k/ tells you, user.

Anglos or Frogs they are the real reason this hellish world exist in the first place if neither of these cancers existed the world would be so much better I guarantee.

Why

>implying it wasn't the Israeli lobby that did this

When the Jews of Spain opened the city gates for the Moorish invaders.

>"History of the Conquest of Spain by the Arab-Moors"
>"If the Christians were in despair, the Jews, who had dissembled their joy, scarcely waited for his summons to counsel an immediate surrender."

books.google.com/books?id=DEwqAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA298&lpg=PA298&dq=jews opened the gates in spain to the moors&source=bl&ots=8g8yRlgC_r&sig=UWOF-tyTvS3ff6hiLv5N1CgUxO8&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj9ud6srYvZAhVlVWMKHcSxDO4Q6AEIYjAJ#v=onepage&q=jews opened the gates in spain to the moors&f=false

Communists because they betray(ed) life itself. Their ideology is anti-life.

>Afd and an incel
HAHAHAHAHA
that's pathetic

Is this bitch telling me there are no German words for Big Black Penis?

>Americans wont fucking leave your territory after promising that they were just there to help
>Accepts sale of the philippines disregarding any previous pretense of supporting philippine indepence.

america you oppress me
>commit numerous atrocities on flip civilians throughout the course of the war
>put civilians in concentration camps
>invaded and occupied flip land and cuba(puppet govt) despite of claiming to be """"champions of liberty and democracy""" and against imperialism
>rape flip land of its resources. extensive deforestation throughout the islands.
>fucking abandoned us at the start of WW2
>granted ""independence"" although still a puppet for years to come
>only reason for granting ""independence""" was because amerilards didn't want to help with rebuilding after the war and now that the us have okinawa us bases in flip land have become irrelevant.

fucking amerilard kys.

You fucking amerilards abandoned us from the start.

You faggots started a war you couldn't finish. It was a war of British aggression.

>What person or group was the biggest traitor in history?

Jews and other Abrahamics.

"A god created humans."

"Rape, murder, and plunder humans for God and bring me the booty."

"I will not serve the gods nor the King, but I'll serve myself in the name of God and the King" - The Tanakh

youtube.com/watch?v=c2QDY0kqZzo

Who cares about what happens to literal subhumans.

Wait, what exactly are you talking about? We won, the spanish forces were ousted. what war of british agression?

Yes, we may be comparable to sub-saharans, but we are outbreeding you, its gonna be bye bye whitey sooner or later. :)

Braun ist der neue Übermensch

Ayyyyy the Imperial Schizo is back

>Ayyyyy the Imperial Schizo is back

By "schizo" you mean "this guy doesn't stop speaking clearly and coherently and backing his positions with data!"

Obviously the inherent "logic" of Judaism is one of pure treason. Treason against God, treason against man, treason against morality.

The idea that a God created humans and simultaneously wants the Jews to mass-murder, rape and plunder humans is completely nonsensical - which is, of course, backed up by the fact that their "holy book" has ZERO grounding in reality and zero supporting evidence for its veracity.

youtube.com/watch?v=8naYeyOZJXY

Yes
>pic related

Rhodesia is a /k/ meme you newfriend.

Thought you were British, lol.

Those shorts aren’t short enough

>Air force with bombers and gunships against a land-based guerrilla not armed or capable to deal with air threats
WOW, IT TRULY SHOWS THAT THE RHODESIAN IS WORTH A HUNDRED AFRICANS

Group: Anglo People

Person: mmmm i would say Judas

The Jews

Without doubt, AMERICA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Radziwiłł_(1612–1655)
the only good part is that he did not get away with this but the damage was done
we kinda went irrelevance shortly after

Perfidious Albion

Is there really any doubt?

He set the precedent for 2000 years of Germanic betrayal of Western values.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arminius

Their primary attacking strategy was the Fireforce paratroopers
The terries knew they were no match against bombers so they would scatter as soon as theyvstarted dropping
Then men would parachut down around the camp and catch them on the run

Stun, surround, capture

S L O T T H O S E F L O P P I E S

I don't know German but it appears to say something like
>I would rather have 10 big black cocks than 1 AFD micro penis

Großnegerpenis

Now you know what the rest of the world thinks about 9/11.

>mfw I roll back the world dialectic

>implying freedom for your people isnt one of the core western values

hello Duterte, I see you haven't killed the guy who maintains your computer yet!

>philipines are muslim
Yeah like one fucking island in the south

Grossshwarz (german word for dong?)

>implying armimenius wasn’t a gud boi who dindu nuffin, and was just kicking the romans out to get germani back on track

>backstabs romans
>gets backstabbed by his allies
Pottery.

T. Afd voter

Why would the jews show loyalty to those christians?

Judas