Who here /KETO/

Who here /KETO/

Yep
Its going good

I stopped after a heart attack

I've done keto for over a year, you need some fucking veggies dude. Your shits will be liquid pain if you don't.

Get 20-40g per day, all from vegetables. Put butter on them and bam you're getting fats too.

underrated

Keto retards detected
>I am happy they will die young

t. mad vegan

1000 calories? really?

Post body and we'll see who's retarded

>Not even 1000 calories
>disregard micronutricients
>eating an unnatural, unpractical and disgusting diet just because you lose fat 'faster' than a coventional diet.

Just how retarded are you?

>unnatural
meat is unnatural now?
>unpractical
impractical* and it isn't
>disgusting
Oh you're a vegan, shouldn't you be worrying about getting enough protein or something

Completely disregarding carbs, and in turn important vitamines and minerals, is unnatural yes. Im 100% sure you were puzzling wtf to eat to avoid carbs when you started.

You still eat carbs from veggies, just not potatoes, macaroni or bread.

It's staggeringly easy. No, I was never confused, there's a pretty big database out there for zero-carb foods.

>what is a multivitamin

>Completely disregarding carbs, and in turn important vitamines and minerals,
Please tell me what simply carbs and sugars have as far as vitamins and minerals go.
We still eat vegetables you retarded faggot.

I still have to talk to my doctor about it, but I have an appointment next week that I'm looking forward to. I have type 1 diabetes and I've had a couple buddies recommend it to me for that reason, but I just want to double check with the doc. I don't want to be skinny fat anymore.

So lift weights you cuck.

Hes gonna be against it.
Doctors have no training in nutrition and there info is out of date. Just do it.

I'm a type 1 diabetic as well and doctors always discourage keto diets for diabetics

just pin a fuckload of slin after your workout (followed by lots of carbs) and then go to bed with a slightly high blood sugar level to burn fat and keep anabolic.

I am, my diet is just shit and it's been difficult to amend at school, the real issue will be after school. I have 4 younger brothers who eat fucking everything and I've got to convince my parents to keep what I need in the house.
Its an appointment with my endocrinologist and I typically meet with the nutritionist as well.

I hope you're only 18, but move out as soon as you can.

It makes everything a thousand times better.

>I have 4 younger brothers who eat fucking everything and I've got to convince my parents to keep what I need in the house.
Just kill them. Problem solved

21, living at school and finishing muh hisotry duhgry. I'll be working close to 40 hours a week once thats done so paying for my own food won't be a disaster but I also need to save because my gf wants to move halfway across the country and I'm really not sure if I'm going or not.

Get a part time job or something but moving out should be your #1 priority.

My mom is great, but I couldn't wait to leave at 18.