This is for you Veeky Forums

omegle win thread
OC

>act like a complete cocksucker
>she gets naked

I do not understand women. Is this why I am a virgin?

This is a different version of you being a beta cuck nice guy.

He's clear with his intentions and in-turn he gets rewarded (either pans out or it doesn't). You on the other hand never risk the money so you end up losing every time.

>clear with my intentions
>get no reply

When Chad tries it, it works.

When I try it, it fails

You fuckers are retarded.

I'm hardly a chad, you just gotta know the game, POST WINZ

This is a different context. It's omegle vs texting.

Even besides that point you are even more way too blatant, direct more towards the point of creepy.

You can be direct sexually but if I have to tell you why "Hi, do you want sex" is a terrible opener you can't be helped.

Leave that line for the punjabis in India.

This might be too clear

This is on tinder, mind you. I figured everyone on tinder is looking for sex. Might as well skip the boring small talk and get right to the point

>asking a girl a question
>surprised when she doesn't respond

Yeah you're retarded. What you should have said was "Come eat pizza and afterwards my dick"

What they usually don't tell you is that it's a numbers game. They had a king of the hill episode where bobby wanted to know how to get women so he followed Boomhauer around. He saw it was basically Boomhouer going around hitting on a bunch of different women and they all turned him down until finally one agreed. Just keep going at it brah.

Be less blatant if you are trying to get to the point.

Also, being normal will get you numbers too (example)

>That off center nipple

you look like a cuck
this was probably a recording or some perv

o fuck that's good

ima use that irl

Ok friendo lets see how it works

If not I will kill myself

>want a nice thread
>thread derailed by /r9k/

Getting better...

But if you don't understand that you have to spam that to all your matches you are doomed to kill yourself. It's literally a numbers game you cant get ass blasted if someone doesn't respond.

that's better

You got to remember, women are indecisive, so make the decision for them and they are more inclined to go along than refute and go against

I should know, I've raped plenty of women

She immediately unmatched me

How to tie a noose friends?

Did you forget to say "please respond"?

When my girlfriend and I troll for threesome partners on Tinder, she hits them with "hi I'm bisexual, I'd like to buy you a drink and get sexual." Its worked out for us a few times.

Be forward, but more subtle than saying you want to give oral sex to somebody you've never spoken to haha.

Let's see your tinder profile so we know what you're working with. Could be pictures you chose or your face.

>haha