Is this the most clear cut case of good and bad in all of human history?

Is this the most clear cut case of good and bad in all of human history?

There’s far better examples
Hutus vs tutsis
Red vs white russians
Japan vs china circa 1930s

Racist Rhodesian invaders versus oppressed people in their own homeland

>4079151
Do not give (You)s to ZANLU posters
Do not reply to ZANLU posters
sage and report ZANLU posts

I do not understand what this meme is trying to tell me

I hope your implying the USA were the bad guys, invading foreign nations like they always do.

Stormfags masturbate to a failed meme state that was #btfo by a few dozen Africans with sticks.

>low tier b8

>start a civil war for the purpose of owning slaves
Yup, that just screams "good guys" to me.

The most clear cut in modern era is either Nazis or Jap empire, the confederate states were behind the times on getting rid of slavery, and their POW camps starved to death (as did USA's) but they weren't savaging non-military targets or rounding up and massacring civilians. They were trying to be good guys and lost their war.

WWII, no doubt

Croats vs anyone in Yugoslav wars

No. The Mongols did far more and far worse, even though they are considered progressives compared to other groups of their day.

I hate /pol/ but Veeky Forums might be worse

Most clear cut case would probably be some child rapist mass murderer vs. Law enforcement.

If a former state could get owned by a few Africans with sticks then how is that worth masturbating to?

What the fuck is Rhodesian?

What the fuck is ZANLU?

>good and bad
>existing
Lol

And there was no need for secession either since they had no idea what Lincoln's policies were going to be. His goal was to keep the union together not abolish slavery.

Mongolians vs the world is the easiest answer out there.
For a more recent war, that it pretty cut and dry was the Barbary Wars.
They were fucking pirates, how cut and dry can that shit be.

Was it the Africans with sticks or the international sanctions that did them in?

Garbage bait but I'll bite
>failed
People jerk off the USSR, Rome, Napoleonic France, etc why do you only get butthurt about Rhodesia?
>Stormfags
Rhodesia is a /k/: the country
>dozens
Pic related