Already about to give up my diet after less than a day

Already about to give up my diet after less than a day.

So today I started my diet of counting calories and eating 1500 calories a day. I walked 1.5 miles too. but now I ate all my 1500 calories and im really hungry, about to give up the diet and eat a bunch of food

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
youtube.com/watch?v=cRSeyCZwEUI
youtube.com/watch?v=KHaCKudtVi0
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bad thread doesn't deserve attention

1.) How tall are you?

2.) How much do you weigh now?

3.) Tell us everything you ate and drank today.

The probability is irrelevant since I'm getting a ball of precious metal.

Stop counting calories, start drinking 4L of water a day and just eat a shitload of vegetables.

Yes it sucks, it's not easy. If it was easy, everyone would do it

4'3
260 lbs
half pound of chicken roasted in a pan without oil, big mac, and a small mcdonalds milkshake

intelligence
wisdom

it's gotta be 50% right? Since we selected boxes at random. if you already got a gold ball, then there are only 2 possible boxes you could have gotten the ball from. that leaves one with the second gold ball, and one with the silver ball.

First off, your calorie counting is spot on. Good job. I'll explain why you feel like shit and what to do about it.

You are eating 1500 calories per day which is too low for somebody who weighs 260lbs. Your BMR is around 2500 calories. A healthier weight to cut at for now is 2000 calories. You should reduce this periodically as you loose weight. There are calculators online, here is a link to Scooby's: scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

You are starving right now and feel hungry. This is because you decided to spend 1/3 of your allowed calories on a fucking milkshake. You could have had a large serving of vegetables and chicken which would have left you feeling satiated.

If you want a successful cut you need to increase your daily limit to ~2000 calories and cut out the junk food so you can feel full.

Oh and I almost forgot-: READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOU FAT AS FATASS.

celery. just eat that shit till you are full. Just fucking do it you fat fuck. You tired of being a repulsive fat fuck, being incel. Then just eat the fucking celery you filthy degenerate tranny romanticizing fuck..

Get control of your pathetic life.

Ignore these retards and eat a balanced diet with significant protein, carbs, and fats.

IF idiot

we both gave solid advice, you are the type of nigger who tells everyone they look great instead of being honest.

You are a filthy redditor.

2/3 probablity.

basically its the probablity (A) you selected the two gold ball box, given (B)that you selected a gold ball.
P(A^B)=P(A);
p(A|B) = P(A^B)/P(B) =P(A)/P(B) = (1/3)/(1/2)= 2/3.

i'm gay

you dont know whats in the boxes and all your calculations assume that you already know one of the boxes has no gold balls.

stop skipping school to smoke weed

I'm sure fatass 260lbs midget OP is going to have a fine time sticking to the celery and water diet for two years. Fuck off with your trash advice.

youtube.com/watch?v=cRSeyCZwEUI
youtube.com/watch?v=KHaCKudtVi0
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c

ill leave these here

Maybe start your daily calories a little higher, don't just jump into the deep end because clearly that's not working. Get used to 2000 calories a day then drop to 1750 then 1500 or some shit like that

Try keto foods only, they reduce hunger.