Why even lift if you won't be part of the glorious race war in Europa and the Americas...?

Why even lift if you won't be part of the glorious race war in Europa and the Americas...?

>feelsbadman

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?end=2014&start=2014&view=map
youtube.com/watch?v=2QsPZ4SIIoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Implying you will win

White people are currently in charge of the US government and the worlds largest military(and all of its destructive technology) is composed of whites

I hate Muslims more than anyone but is quran misspelled ironically because it makes us look like idiots that we don't know how to spell that Muslim book of gorillas.

If you truly believe they will their military to kick muslims out of europe/the us.... you are autistic beyond repair

Last time Christendom and Dar al-Islam actually fought each other on purpose, the Mongols won. You're 0-1, settled scum.

the jews are the real enemy, tho the foreign hoardes of shit skins should be kept out of white countries

this is a horrible and ignorant thread :(

>Be Muslim
>Be Tolerant to Trannies

Choose one.

>a woman
>kicking muslims out
Not a chance. That valkyrie would be campaigning for more refugees and converting for "feminist reasons"

I don't know about any race war I just know Europe needs another hundred million refugees.

>replying to tripfags posting low grade bait

Why do I have to choose one?
If Christianity can move past stoning gays why can't Islam?

someone post the pic of this dweeb

post more plz

I know you're just trolling the other user, but srrs answer;

In CHristian mythology, the last supper was Jesus telling everybody about a new covenant, which is a high authority than the "stone the gays" stuff. When he died, he took all the sin with him, so people were free to basically not be cunts to each other. Him dying also sealed the covenant; people just have to obey some basic shit ("don't kill people" for instance) and not being a dick is most important. Hence Christians have standing orders from Jesus to not be pricks to people for being gay. A lot of Americans ignore this, because they have a shit religious education, but meh.

As far as I know, Islam never had anything similar. Others can feel free to correct me, though.

>tfw you realise Veeky Forums and most of the western internet is overrun with third world scum.

Idk I didn't read the Koran much because I'm ex Muslim but I know it contradicts itself a lot.
Like theres shit that says kill people who leave Islam but there's one story where this guys kids become Christans and the prophet tells the guy not to go after them. And the whole Christan gay hate thing was mostly cultural anyway, so if culture changes that's how you can fix islam.
And idk what made it seem like I was trolling because I was serious

>Cant even beat goat monkey afghans

Because its a diffrent type of war
Muslims are outbreeding and invading through migration, which the government permits
White women arent settling in to having kids, they see men as "the enemy" they need to avoid or combat and if biological urge to have kids does kick in she is 35+ and barren

meanwhile muslims are marrying 13-15 year olds and by the time girls are 20 they have had 5 kids already

This is the current war, its a civil war in the west between the sexes and a demographic war against islam and sadly, its one the west is likely to lose since women arent making friends anytime soon

Lol@thelevelofdelusions

>5'3

data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?end=2014&start=2014&view=map
Enjoy it friend

>Shit's uncomfortable, so I'd rather not see it

It's all fun and games until the school you send your kids to has a "good" year when they have 8 white students in 200

>Feminism
Known for manhating, here is a hero of feminism who has gotten many awards for her work
youtube.com/watch?v=2QsPZ4SIIoo
(fastforward to 02:00 if youre a lazy cunt)
Most of the agenda feminism pushes is strictly anti-men to some degree and it pushes women to believe they are victims of men, not good if you want a healthy reproductive population

But sure, ignore all facts and call em delusions

>West creates feminism, west supports terrorist groups like al queda and al nusra, Taliban, etc
>West selling billions in weapon to Saudis ,which in turn end up in terrorist hands, those same weapon are used to kill westerns in western countries.
>West supports Zionist cause of meh Jezes
>those same Zionist advocate for the destruction of western culture
>Those Zionist call all mankind goyim, cattle to be used by them

Hmm maybe, just maybe if the west did not do these things then you would not be facing these issues today.

back to /pol/ nazi bigot racists xenophobic mysoginsts
this is a safe place

Fuck off heeb.
This is in no way a safe space.
Veeky Forums hates everyone on more levels than /pol/tards. Race is the least failure a person can have here. Veeky Forums hates on a robot level.
>lift for the sake of lifting
>hate for the sake of hating

Bet your crush didn't kiss you at your mitzvah!

>white people
Oy vey :^)

It was fine before /pol/ left their containment board actually, no one brought this shit up and everyone was memeing hard

oy vey
are you trying to shoa me?

Edward Witten, my string

>before /pol/ left their containment board

What, like, 8 years ago?