Is it ok to mix different kinds of protein, like fish with chicken...

is it ok to mix different kinds of protein, like fish with chicken, or should you only eat one kind of protein in a sitting

Different proteins cancel each other out.
That's why I only drink whey with water instead of milk.

This. Same thing with fats. You don't mix olive oil with butter for example

Seriously? I usually mix with milk if i have it.. You gotta be trolling man, thats retarded

The amino acids in milk are more acidic than those in whey protein.
The whey will get dissolved in the milk such that your body can't synthesize it when you drink it.

I googled mixing milk with whey protein. Cant find anything that says you shouldnt mix it..

try searching on tor, the government along with the dairy industry have blocked alot of the sites

why is everyone always trolling here trying to prevent people from bettering them self's instead of being actually helpful?
It's not even trolling it's deliberately going out of your way to try give someone advice that will be a hindered centre to them.

situational awareness is something you should look in to.

ok thx, i am convinced

The acid in milk denatures the protein in the whey effectively giving almost 0 nutritional value. This is why GOMAD will make you more fat than muscular because you are essentially taking in empty calories

Does it negate my point?

Fuck off dairy shill

Nothing useful to say other than fuck off?

It's okay to troll when people are asking literal retard questions.

Just answer the question and make him a little less retarded and little more enlightened.

thanks for contributing, really proud of this community

OP you can stop namefagging now, no need to be embarrassed about your stupid question.

I ain't OP friend, I never post user.

Seconded.

Because these people are gonna keep making threads asking pants on head retarded questions that would take them 30 sec on google to find the answer to.

do you really think our ancestors had time to eat only one type of protein to get stronger? they ate what they got and they got stronger. shut the fuck up retard

DO NOT MIX PROTEINS DIDN"T YOU TAKE ASTONOMY WHEN YOU MIX PROTEINS AND PROTONS YOU GET A FUCKING NUCLEAR EXPLOSION