When I worked out at the YMCA, the Indians always smelled like curry and BO. None wore deodorant...

When I worked out at the YMCA, the Indians always smelled like curry and BO. None wore deodorant. Is this a problem in other gyms? Are all Indians like this? Granted these were all immigrants, not born here in America. Also, old timers would always pass gas whenever they started on the treadmills. Anyone else have this problem?

Old men don't care if they fart around people. Old women seem to have more self respect and don't do that, though.

>When I worked out at the YMCA, the Indians always smelled like curry and BO.
>thinking this is only Indians who visit the gym

i go to a 50k/yr private uni gym and the indians here have never heard of deoderant

Other people would smell too, although the Indians were over-represented.

I know that most East Asians don't need deodorant because they don't produce BO but Indians obviously do, but their culture does not care. These Poo in Loo's have to go

>tfw i've stopped wearing deodorant since 2014 and I replaced it with diluted apple cider vinegar

I haven't produced any BO. Not even once. Helps not to be Indian though.

True story : 2 moons ago a 5ft Pajeet with super long hair and a headband entered the free-weights area.
As he walked past me I was able to smell him. It was like he had bathed in feces before coming to the gym. It was so bad that it stunned me for a second.

Pajeets can't poo in loo

My dorm room neighbour is indian and he smells curry even right after taking a shower, it's like the smell is deeply encrusted

It is similar to garlic in that it the smell just stays on you, comes through your skin.

It is. How you smell comes from what you eat and the chemicals you naturally produce.

Yep. Femanon here, was taking fenugreek as a supplement until I realized I smelled like Indian food all the time...

It's due to the curry. I'm not even memeing the spices in that shit sticks to you.

just call in the gym manager and say the muslim is threatening you in arabic words and snells (they all look like mud, same shit)

get him kicked out of the YMCA and you'll be fine

Gym managers a the Y don't care, they just stand around all day. I don't work out there anymore, I am about to start working out at my firehall.

This

Not Indian, worked in an Indian restaurant and ate curry a lot, began smelling like curry when I'd sweat. What other foods do this?

Garlic
Meth

i ran into a manager once who was like that, so i called the HQ on the planet fitness website, gave them the address location and the description of the manager. (they kept letting this fat stinky nigger come in her stench would spread because of the light AC) they kicked the bitch out, canceled her membership and i could finally go to the gym without that nasty stench

if your gym isnt trash it should have its own website

Pretty much anything that has a high odor will sweat out of you with a similar oder

Sometimes things combine and smell like shit you haven't eaten, though.