What should I say to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

plussizebirth.com/whitney-way-thore-is-pregnant/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Willy Wonka did it first ya fat bitch.

lol call her fat

you'd think she'd have lost weight after all the years of """dancing"""

aka slamming herself on the floor

Ask her if she feels any guilt for all the families she's hurt by killing people with her message.

"The only way I can accept any of the lies you tell these people is if you beat me in a race."

ask her what her fasting blood sugar is and ask if that is a healthy number, she is diabetic or pre diabetic so this will probably trigger her

Don't say anything. Instead print off a bunch of VERY positive health advice and just leave it around the school.

Keep it REALLY positive and encouraging too. Shit about how everyone can exercise, the benefits of eating healthy, outplay her at her own game.

>a fellow 49er
>on /fit

lol, i'm thinking about going too. lets meet up in the SAC user ;)

More like the sack, amirite?

Do people this fat have larger shits? Or is it that they eat such low-fiber concentrated calories that there's not much difference?

Nothing OP.

Work out just the way you are and if anyone gives you shit, respond "No Body Shame!".

Let them eat their own words, they might even like it.

I'm against body shaming too.

But I don't agree with the healthy at any weight message. Fat people are unhealthy. Saying otherwise just stops people from becoming healthier.

Ball sack of the state, where all the testosterone comes from senpai

>You wouldn't be trying to convince me you're attractive if you were actually happy with how your body looks like.
Alternatively
>You wouldn't be trying to convince me you're attractive if you were actually attractive
Always wanted to say that to one of them. But I don't make a habit of hanging with degenerates.

really though it creeps me out to think there are Veeky Forumsizens on campus. i feel like everytime i'm in the gym someone is going to out me and say "LOL HEY BRA I SAW YOU IN THAT ONE THREAD"

>mfw

HOLY SHIT SHE IS PREGGERS

plussizebirth.com/whitney-way-thore-is-pregnant/

Oh no, I meant sack as in bed, implying you wanted to sleep with him.

I vote this

Whitney Way Thore ... more like Withney Way WHORE!!!!

Shut uuuup, that's so cool.

Have you worked out in Belk yet or still pushing stone at the SAC?

Yeah, I think of ballsacks every time I say "the sac", I've just gotten used to it.

Don't worry, everytime I go, I'll just start a conversation "So one time I was on the four chans on a subreddit called FIT, who's with me amirite??"

somebody appreciated her bbw thiccness

dat shits gotta wiggle all night from one thrust ya hear me

>Shut uuuup, that's so cool.

are you unironically a white upper middle class grill

baby's gonna come out covered in grease.

right demographic, wrong race

eat less bitch

Fuck, that's great. Thanks for the share.

ask to measure her BP and HR for reasearch

I come from an area with a lot of typical white valley girls so I assumed, but at least I got the rest correct. not even hating, but I could literally imagine you saying that out loud while typing it, kek

underrated

ask if she wants a dance rematch with gia and the trophy wives. goddamn that was such bullshit.

Yeaah, I do say that irl :^)

>My sister is a huge fan of yours. You're a tremendous inspiration to her.
>She tried to gain weight to match your size, and she died of a stroke. Why do you do what you do?

no they went over this on the show

she thought she was pregnant but it turns out that false positives are a symptom of pcos. how she has had that condition for years and not known is beyond me.

U r fat

More like Whitney Weighs More

Ask her for bulking tips

>someone impregnated this.

Bring one of these.

Don't ask her anything. Any energy wasted on her would be a net negative to your own life.

I'll be pushin rock at the SAC tomorrow, look for the the cute bearded athletic guy that looks depressed. Feel free to stare at my gains ;)

don't tell me you actually watch that show, if only to hate on it

who'd have thought

>someone is married to and impregnated Tess Munster

There are no surprises in the world anymore.

>look for the the cute bearded athletic guy that looks depressed. Feel free to stare at my gains ;)

Say her blood sugar looks like a phone number.

this so much

Am I the only that sees the A?
Was her shirt designer trolling her?

>if anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen, m'lady!

Nigga if you choose anything out of this thread, it's gotta be this

nigga what lmao

Holy shit this.
I was gonna say point out how bad it will affect her health but this is perfect.
Do it faggot.

How do you wipe after going to the bathroom?
Are you out of breath walking up a flight of stairs?
Do you think our taxes/insurance should go up to pay for more bariactric equipment?
When did you give up?

>When did you give up?
Perfect.

Ask her what's heavier. The physical globular mess she has to carry, or the mental weight of all the lives her bullshit message has cost.

fpbp

Dude I'm pretty sure if you said something like this in a Canadian university you'd end up in jail lmfao. same goes with all these other posts tho. you guys crack me up

She is definitely killing people, of that there is no doubt in my mind. I guarantee you at least one person has heard her, thought "hey yeah, I can be fat AND healthy at 350 lbs on a 5'2" frame", decided to stop trying to lose weight, then been diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes, had their toes amputated, and died of a heart attack.

A lot of the symptoms of PCOS and obesity overlap in women.

Increases test
Body hair
thyroid issues
risk of diabetes
etc

This .

>Veeky Forums suddenly hates thicc
what happened?

props to dud who impregnated that
>It takes a lot of strength to penetrate through 100 layers of fat

Ask her if she can film every waking moment of her life for a week and prove she only eats minimal calories and actually exercises. Then ask her to see a doctor for a non-biased health assessment. Measure her weight once at the beginning of the week and once at the end, just to see if she has massive weight loss from having to eat a normal diet (meaning she was being a disgusting ham beast, as per the usual, beforehand).

Then tell her that you loved her performance in Charlotte's Web.

Tell her you want to eat her pussy say it with a straight face so she can be co fused on camera

Or just ask her how she's breaking the laws of thermodynamics.

Ask her to please visit the doctor and tell the people how healthy she actually is.

The only real advice up in here.

FILM IT

What do you usually eat daily?

this
make sure you hand one to her personally

This

>Fry from Futurama

Fucking clever on the lucky guy post I died.

Ask what happened to Mia Amber Davis. (overweight actress, the black girl from Road Trip) She was a HAES advocate and she died at 36 from obesity related diseases.

Cover her car in these flyers, too

>I'm against body shaming too
What a fucking pussy

This is by far the best advice in this thread. Confronting her like an edgy teen would just bring everyone on her side, showing you're a mature and kind person is the winning choice

Severely underrated.

You wont say shit because ypu're a beta faggott.

This. This is fucking brilliant!

This and don't forget to put how easy it is to lose weight and become healthy with the right attitude

nah, not at all, no reason to

t. unironical homo

and even if I weren't, refer to for tips on how to m'lady with style

Ed Witten her

stop kinkshaming me, i like em thick and nasty son

Tell her you agree with everything she says and are against body shaming. Then take off your shirt, show her your muscular, fit body and say "I'm not ashamed to look like this."

Say something in the line of: " Im a huge fan of body positive people like you, Mia Amber Davis, etc" (add others who died)

>show her your muscular, fit body
>implying

This is brillant. And i cant see any good comeback from lardass to counter this.

(OP) But if she does, just keep the positive-goodBro vibe.
She will be dead inside after that

Ask her what she thinks about never being able to play active games with her children?

Kek

No my man,you can confront someone without being an edgy teen,by being respectful and calm.

If you talk with no hate towards here and she responds in the wrong manner she loses,people like to pretend that being loud and rude is cool but logic and respect is what people appreciate.

This

>Whitney weight whore

I'm just staring at those legs trying to imagine how many leopards you'd have to kill to cover then.

This is the right approach

ask her about the popular fat activist who just died at 34

>fat activist who just died at 34
satire

The only reason she gets away with this bs is her face isn't fat. If she starts growing a couple more chins and some forehead chub this ride will come to a screeching halt.

Tell her she wouldn't get so winded from her dance class if she dropped a few pounds.

I would. Multiple times.

>On January 24, 2017 after the season 4 premiere of 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life,' it was revealed that she was pregnant with her first child. On the third episode, of Season 4, it was revealed she wasn't pregnant, but she did have cysts.

LOL what the fuck?