Progression of getting fit (thumbnail is my starting body)

Every two to three days, I am taking a picture to document my progress.

I started at 5'11" and 220 pounds with about 24-28% body fat.

I spend about 2-3 hours in the gym each day.

I am on a diet of peanut butter (to keep hunger away), zero carbs, no sodas or sugary drinks, bananas (To keep the muscle aches and cramps away), meat (for protein), and a slice or two of sharp cheddar cheese (as something flavorful)

I am not so focused on pectorals as I am on traps, neck, legs, and abs. I dumbbell press 80 (40 each) because that's the heaviest dumbell set in the gym (It's a small gym in my dorm.)

I am taking thermogenic fat burners and testosterone boosters as well.

Please keep this thread open as this is my transformation from fat to fit, and can help show people that anyone can get fit with enough willpower and dedication.

about 3 days after I started

about 5 days after I started

Bullshit, working out is productive, but 3 days won't work miracles like that.

But good on you for that loss OP. Dont stop.

6 days in. scale says 21% body fat. 219 pounds.

I can't tell if you're kind of stupid or an excellent meta troll but just in case it's the former, you're far from a zero carb diet if you're eating peanut butter and fruit.

I am at about a 800-1000 calorie deficit.

How the hell is peanut butter supposed to keep hunger away? If you truly stick to that diet then you are likely in ketosis which will only assist your weight loss.

zero processed carbs is what I meant. No breads or pastas or anything like that. I have maybe 2 spoons of peanut butter and 1-2 bananas a day.

Also, 6 days in you should have at least lost some water weight. Make sure to weigh yourself at the same time such as in the morning after waking up.

I don't know, but it does. It also provides long lasting energy. At about 800-1000 calorie deficit and I barely feel any hunger.

the last weigh in, I drank a nalgene of water right before

Bro... you can't claim low/zero carb eating PB and bananas. A banana has like 30g carbs, so you're eating 30-60carbs a day

You can't specifically prove that its the peanut butter that is fueling you. Your lack of hunger could be attributed to your body burning fat for fuel, but i have doubts about how strict your diet truly is.

You're right. I made a mistake in that. I meant zero processed carbs like bread and pasta.

Also, judging by keto diet and an emphasis on traps someone has a tape test coming up

Bud, I have about a month to get fit. I'm not lying about this. I don't know what is making me not feel hungry, but when I don't have 1-2 spoons of peanut butter, I feel a LOT hungrier. I don't know why it's working, but it is and there's not a chance in hell I'm going to jinx it.

You're absolutely right. I need to get on this national guard deployment, and I'm working my ass off to do it.

right, and 6k deficit is less than 2lb in 6 days. So cut the bullshit you fat fuck and keep losing weight instead of wanting justification from internet strangers by lying.

I just came back from a deployment where I bulked, threw on about 10 pounds muscle, 10 pounds fat. In 2 months I've lost 20 pounds from this:
Thermo when I wake up
PT with army
3-4 hard boiled eggs whites with 2nd thermo
Lift at lunch
Chicken breast with steamed broccoli for lunch
Cardio after work day is over

I know you're NG but try and just keepn whatever routine you've got. That's the hardest part about cutting, gotta stay disciplined.

Hey, I'm fat, but I'm working on losing the weight. I'm on basically a keto diet, I'm lifting for 2-4 hours a day, and I'm on testosterone boosters and thermogenic fat burners. My body is in overdrive. I also keep my room temp at 65.

I appreciate it. This seems to be working well. The sharp cheddar is what makes it easier. Adds flavor and something to look forward to.

you're gonna land yourself in the hospital there champ. You can't hit the gym for 2-3 hours a day with that kind of calorie defecit and expect any muscle development or your body not starting to sacrifice something.

I'll take the next pic in two days. This is just all the ones I have up till now.

I don't really know why I'm losing fat so rapidly. I was a wrestler in high school, and I guess my body is used to it. Also, large bodies tend to lose fat a hell of a lot faster than small ones.

It's probably the huge boost in testosterone from the boosters and the sudden increase in lifting in combination with setting my room to 65 degrees to lose fat to metabolism.

He's right you know.
Have you calculated your daily caloric needs? BMR, RMR? Basically how many calories a day you need to breathe and stay alive per day? If you're going anything more than a 1000 calories a day you're gonna hurt yourself.

Maybe I will. I don't exercise massively. I hit the gym, do reps till failure, and go to the next exercise. I don't lift extremely heavy weights, and I'm not trying for ALL THE GAINS. I am trying for a steady calorie burn, not a massive burn. However, I'm burning a ton of fat, and I'll eat a bit more once my body hits 16% body fat.

Haven't calculated that. However, I was a steady 220, and I eat about 800-1000 calories less than what I was eating, and I am eating healthier foods. I was subsisting on pizza and burgers before. Talking with the recruiter put my ass into high gear.

I was a wrestler in high school. I am used to cutting weight and I know how to do it quickly but safely.

Good night yall. I gotta get some shuteye. PS. Don't run on a treadmill barefoot. I tried it and got blisters on the bottoms of my toes.

This is not fucking 21%, I'm 21% and it looks like this.

Carbs from fruits dont count

no one cares you fat faggot

Dude just run stop eating peanut butter and eat almond butter and run you will loose more weight

try 30% body fat you disgusting blob

Connor?

this is not fucking 21%, i'm 21% and it looks like this.