Anyone have any experience ordering supps and other gym related stuff on Amazon? I recently got Prime...

Anyone have any experience ordering supps and other gym related stuff on Amazon? I recently got Prime, so I figured I might as well purchase as much stuff there as I can rather than bb.com or other sites

all u need is a pair of fucking shoes and basketball shorts bro. dont fall for the fitness jew.

nice shill, bro! good job! is this what people on mturk do all day?

Guys I got the free trial Amazon Prime and it's gonna bill me in like a week how do I cancel

I buy pretty much everything from Amazon.

>dip belt
>ab wheel
>ankle weights that i use for microloading
>fish oil, vitamin d, zinc, magnesium

I buy all my supps from amazon.

Though all I use is zma, glucoasmine and whey occasionally.

Why cancel? Prime is the shit

>Anyone have any experience ordering supps and other gym related stuff on Amazon?

Yes. With prime a lot of things can be cheaper, like supplements. And the return policies on shoes and stuff are good so, if you have prime, you don't really waste anything but time if you get them too big or too small. I use my parent's prime benefits.

It will bill you once the trial period is over

It has pretty good prices for supplements
Cheaper than bodybuilding.com
same selection
2 day shipping is nice

I use amazon regularly and get a lot of free shit as a result- probably 2-3 free products every week

Supplements are one of a few products that are extremely low barrier to entry, low cost to produce and high margin when popular- hence they're always available free if you're willing to take the risk of chinese dog shit and industrial chemicals in your pills.

The others are printer cartridges, phone cases and headphones. Haven't paid for any of these in years.

Also remember that Amazon is just eBay v2.0 and you're often buying items more expensive than retailers and suppliers can sell for.

> and you're often buying items more expensive than retailers and suppliers can sell for
I think those Chinese supplements are fucking your brain up

i got all of my lifting gear, with the exception of my squat shoes, off of amazon. significantly less expensive than anywhere else imo. nowadays i only take supps from the "god-tier cum" infographic, but i get those for the cheap on amazon as well.

Nope. Suppliers are almost always cheaper if they sell outside of amazon

my gf orders her tampons on amazon prime.

Hate when they're late

Just pay for it. U honestly can't beat it. I buy so much shit. Order Friday night and USPS even brings it on Sunday. Its sweet

What's the infographic?

Fairly certain it's this one.

>tfw Amazon doesnt carry Brain Force anymore

Does it work user? Does zinc give you weird dreams or am I thinking of something else?

In case you don't know, any student can get prime half off for 3 years

Got my squat rack and bench from there. Everything came in fine in good condition, but some people were complain about damaged or old equipment and a few were missing a few nuts or tools. I also ordered some psyllium husk capsules, they were in good condition.

I take all that stuff as part of my regular bodybuilding supps (also magnesium, Vit D3) and I have pretty big loads, noticeably bigger than before. Not sure if it's just from higher test from lifting hard and eating right though.

My dick leaks like a faucet after taking that stuff, I've always had pretty big baby batter servings.

p much this

and old shirts

Ordered my bench and rack from Amazon too. Along with chalk and rubber mats and dead lift wedges. I fucking love Amazon honestly

Yeah your right you don't need much. You also don't need a new car. But there is plenty of shit I want.

Zinc can give you weird dreams, yes.

How do you get free shit?

Top 2,000 reviewers for my country on Amazon, I get sent random shit all the time with the expectation of review

How u do this. Just review everything you buy online?