Jesus Christ, Lord have mercy

Jesus Christ, Lord have mercy.

would hate fuck the shit out of her

my penor god damn

>420 friendly
>bass head

oh wait

why would i want the lord to show mercy on this sinner harlot?

She's a whore. Be super sexually agressive and fugg her. Do it for us OP.

dime a dozen roastie

Lingerie with socks... She's got issues OP, fuck then dumb ASAP.

Goddamn.
Would brutally fuck the shit out of her and keep her as my personal pampered yet constanstantly abused fuck slave.

unghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>this is what Americans call lingery

Fucking cucks

She looks like a brick.

How do you even open a conversation with someone like her?
"muh dick"

She isn't looking for a conversation. She's looking to have her tight little throat fucked.

Walk up to her grab her ass and pick her up off of the ground with one hand and say to her "Let daddy clap them cheeks".

Well, that's what I'll say.

I don't get it? Is she a trap? There is nothing special about her body

Its the "thicc" shitposters.

flex a 'cep
deal or no deal?

found the homo

I look like that and my bf says I am too fat. I don't get it

going to need pictures fatty.

Don't you think my bf calling me fatty has made my self steem is bad enough to have strangers insult me as well?

Your bf is gay my man

I'd fuck a brick.

*unzips dick*
its not gonna suck itself slut

L O N D O N

post pics so we can accurately evalute

Don't expect any love on here, you retarded piece of shit.

Also tits or gtfo

I bet your a fat fuck, idiot.

Virginia fag?

Yeah. I just thought this girl was high test as fuck so I screenshot what I could

she is barely holding on. look at those legs, that's what a future 250lb wife looks like.

ayy, i'm from nova but go to school in az. There are hella baddies out here

I know

>that's what a future 250lb wife looks like.
That's skinny for middleaged women in America.

>tight
Sure buddy

Oi mate, 480 here

She looks like her areola has a 3" radius on her right breast man

That's fucking gross

No offense, I'm not trying to bait you into posting a pic, but you probably do look way worse than that.

There's always a small chance you actually are a thick cutie and he's shitting on you to bring your self esteem down in the hopes of keeping you around longer and lessening the chance of you cheating on him, but the only way to know for sure is to put yourself out there for further evaluation and the inevitable subsequent judgement.

Basically, if you're really sure you look like that, here's a chance to know for sure - post a pic. Post three. Delete whatever you find incriminatory in the background and cut it off above the neck. You are guaranteed to get some "kys, fattie" comments even if you're Anlella Sagra, so that shouldn't bother you.

But if you're that insecure and unsure about whether you're right - than maybe you're not, maybe your boyfriend has a point. And that's maybe too much for your ego, so it does you a favor by favourably twisting the image whenever you look in the mirror.

Man up and post pics. Or keep bitching to absolute strangers on a fillipino basket weaving forums about how your bf is not appreciating "mah curves".

You are a doomed society

>needy socially anxious puppy

You stupid bitch, you stupid FUCKING bitch. I can't believe how dumb you are, I can't believe how FUCKING dumb you are, you are the dumbest, motherfu

My waist is 62cm and I am at a healthy BMI. He just has a preference for skinny girls. I don't have any pics of myself at the moment, sorry. I am sorry for attentionwhoring too, m8s.

>24" waist is not skinny enough
Did you know that it's against the law to lie on Veeky Forums? I have already reported you to INTERPOL

Kill yourself, but drop your computer into the lake before you drop yourself into it, that way if you choose to back out of suicide, you won't be able to post here anymore

I'd be willing to bet my left nut that she looks like a fat pile of shit IRL, her "fat girl angle shot" game is strong

I carry most of my weight in my hips/legs. Why would I lie on Veeky Forums?

"Humanising your dog and compartmentalising your dog's acquired neuroses as cute little aillments should land you on the cross you beefy degenerate."

That's how I'd start and I've had a girl laugh at my dick and all.

will you be my bf

oh lawd, seriously? BMI?

Having put another 20-25% to the weight she was since we met, my gf STILL falls within a healthy BMI. And her waist barely changed in that time, because that's not where most women put the fat away, or at least not until they reach hambeast level.

She absolutely does not look good, my preferences aside. And I have a thicc folder. She can't fit into any of her old jeans, has to buy the stretchy kind and in general is unhappy about her looks.

Meanwhile, I exercise, eat mostly healthy and look better than 95% people we know (her words, not mine) - aaaaaaaand I'm overweight according to BMI.

You needn't bother with the pics, here or anywhere else. You already know. Talking about your waist and BMI, now we do too.

I guess, sorry

62cm waist.

Gonna need (feminine) dick pix first, breh.

Is that big or small? I don't know much about women's measurements

it's children's size waist.
And if she's being called fatty she definitely ain't got it.

>420 friendly

LEFT SWIPING INTENSIFIES

I can't wrap my head around why some people think it's an obligation to tell people you smoke weed

itt. girls with daddy issues

This is why I don't want a daughter if I ever get kids.

Jesus Christ she's fucking hot.

This girl is way too much to handle for the high inhib pansies on this board tho. Look at them all whining that she smokes weed LOL. You guys are pathetic.

go learn how to troll

It's not the smoking weed part. It's the mindset of thinking anyone but you gives a shit. Red flag for an annoying retard, right up your alley probably.

You guys make too big a deal out of it. I really doubt that she thinks people "give a shit" or that's trying to advertise it to seem cool. She's just saying that she either smokes or is cool with people who smoke, there's nothing annoying or retarded about it unless you are just a straight-edge boyscout who gets triggered by it.

I don't smoke anymore because of my job, but I still let chicks I talk to know that I don't care if they smoke or not.

>*unzips dick*

if you use the term "420" ironically you are literally trash. the fact that you are even trying to defend that is speaks volumes about your low standards.

*unironically

she's probably into bestiality

>*unzips dick*

probably not enough enough to know what base or being a basehead means. I think I only know what it means from old gangsta rap which white girls don't listen to.

You are a literally a retard. People shoot up heroin out there and you are worried about some basic ass hoe on tinder using the term "420 friendly".

"I'm that gorilla dick nigga. I make dyke pussy wet."

my dude you are kidding yourself if you think you couldn't go to her instagram right now and see dozens of pics of her taking a hit from a bong or something. Only degenerate losers do that

There is literally nothing wrong with using the phrase "420 friendly." The fact that you are so monumentally butthurt over something so minuscule speaks volumes about your autism.

You just called her basic hoe.
That's litterally everything everyone is getting at by calling her out for that, you realize that?

It's sometimes hard to believe that people like that girl in the OP actually exist.
At the age of fucking 19, how is it even possible.

I'm not worried. I gave my opinion of her and you're the one who got butthurt faggot. Once a stoner always a stoner I guess. You say one little thing about weed that isn't along the lines of "blaze it bruuhhhh" and they cry

this isn't about the girl anymore user, he's just being butthurt about people not liking weed. It's how the majority of most of those losers think.

Maybe so, but that's why I don't use instagram.

I think it's pretty boring to look at pictures of what people do inside their house. I guess it's a girl thing. My gf is always posting pics of the dog or what we are having for dinner and I just shake my head.

I also don't really care if this chick is considered "degenerate" on a Chilean sock puppet forum. I just know that I would definitely smoke weed with her and fuck her brains out if I had the chance.

>majority of most

fuck me

Just post it. Usually people here are honest enough, because it's anonymous. And we're easier on women if they indeed look decent. So you will know for sure if you're fat or not.
Just remove all your exif data (for example by print screen and paste in paint)

Okay I give up on you, you are one of those people who think that everything you say sounds perfectly reasonable even when you spew extremist opinions like "everyone using x phrase is literal trash."

only butthurt one here is you buddy. Go take a rip off your bong and go back to being stupid

Lol, you must be blast at parties.

Go back to playing World of Warcraft, nerd.

Not him, but do you actually still go to parties? Like regularly?

Nothing wrong with weed at a party. Using it everyday as a crutch because it actually makes you happier and outwardly bragging about it to random fuckers through social media just to reassure yourself there are losers out there like you though: is the definition of being a sad sod

I am not that guy, but just because somebody is not against weed doesn't mean they smoke it.

I have been 2 years sober of any substances and used to be addicted to way worse things.

I got news for you. You sound like an idiot. Grow up.

Tbqh, not anymore. Although I do have two or three a year at my place.

I'd probably just flex a 'cep and say something like "How's this for a start?"
>her face when

I mean, what you say is probably true, but allow us to be realistic and honest here for a second: a basic bitch on tinder that writes "420 friendly" in her bio doesn't mention it to let others know that she doesn't look down on it, but she mentions it to declare that she smokes weed, likes weed and probably wants to smoke it when she hangs out with you (your treat).

>5 other pics

I don't use social media, and posts like this remind me why. I can't imagine logging in every day only to get upset at what other people are into.

Sad!

Ayyy

That last part made me giggle.

Also how does a vet tech not get drug tested?

>clap them cheeks
>not clamp them chimps

If you're that into weed then you are garbage. That's all I said and it is a fact. You're guy who bent over backwards defending "420" users everywhere lol. dumbass.

Whatever you say, kiddo. Be sure to mention this story in DARE class so everyone knows you do your part in the war on drugs. Think of me when the teacher gives you your gold star, buddy :)

>taking what I say and turning it into and extreme cause you can't win your arguement

Just like a stoner, can't do anything in moderation. You either gotta smoke weed everyday or you're a "fucking square maaaaan"

Nobody is defending anybody here... multiple people in this thread are just calling you a dumb ass for trying to constantly argue on Veeky Forums about weed. And yet you keep posting...

Not every single person who is pro weed is a mindless high school pothead who just discovered getting blazed for the first time and is all "420 blaze it faggot every day".

I don't even smoke weed anymore, but you definitely need a blunt and to get laid. Maybe then you'd chill out and stop shit posting.

Here we go again... oh god...

in order to argue you get people to argue with you, so I'm not the only one arguing about weed here fucktard. just a bunch of butthurt losers

I don't even smoke weed, guy. I quit years ago because of my job.

This was fun, but you're boring me now. See you around, kid.