What fitness goals can I set that will impress normies the most?

What fitness goals can I set that will impress normies the most?

Ohp a woman
Curl 50lb dumbbells
Bench 2pl8

Ottermode physique or builtmode

>Ohp a woman

For sets or 1RM?

reps is always better
Just make sure to rerack in the front rack position instead of tossing her down from the top

Tons of reps, and make it look effortless

Fingers push-ups.

Get to two fingers and normies will wet their undergarments.

Impress the normies?

Not rail thin not fat
Not under muscled.
12-15% bodyfat if ottermode/athletic
Up to 20% if dadbod or bearmode
1 plate overhead
2 plate bench
3 plate squat
No one cares about deadlifts

20-50 pushups
50 situps
10-20 pullups/chinups NO KIPPING shit looks retarded
20-50 squats because most of them can't even get into that position or squat that many times.

Play any team sport or casual sport easily and not tire unless you do something over the top.
Do an ctive hobby like swimming, martial arts, biking, mountain climbing, parkour.

Physical feats?
Handstand pushups
One arm pushups
One arm chinups
Can run fast
Something that is acknowledged as being heavy by anyone like furniture or an engine you can lift with ease
Can overhead press normal women
Can lift heavier women with ease.

Anything beyond the above and you'll be considered THAT GUY. A minor legend of physical talent and ability.

>50 situps

When I was a teenager I was a fitness retard and thought that I could get abs by doing sit ups.

I worked my way up over like two months and eventually at one point I was doing a few hundred sit ups at a time without stopping and 1000 sit ups per evening.

It wasn't even that hard, so IDK why sit ups would impress anyone.

50+ pushups

50+ situps

10 pullups

1 muscle up

The average person is unfit as fuck

Because you as a teenager had to work up to it.
Most people simply can not do it.
It's not about what you can do it's about what the general public can not do.

Yeah I worked up to doing 300 nonstop crunches after practice and after I lifted a few hours at home. I didn't see shit because I was well over 300 pounds. Which..now that I look back on it..was very ironic. (or not..fucking alannis morisette.)

Many people here do things and look a certain way that amazes and in some cases arouses the average person. The problem is that we don't realize that and many people make their money off of blinding us to that so that we can continue to chase something that is in many cases absolutely impossible.

Calisthenics

Nobody gives a shit how heavy you can lift. People are always amazed at how you can move your body though.

unfortunately, this

normies don't understand how heavy a weight is if they see it, and you might as well lie to them about how much you can lift, or say some smaller numbers, they will be impressed.

Stop trying to impress normies.

Looking good in a t shirt is really all you need. Nobody cares about the process, just the results.

Yeah, but if you and a few buddies lift a small sedan like it weighs nothing?
You can actually smell wet pussy and HEAR pussy throb. No seriously.
But if you can lift the girls and do some cool bodyweight tricks WHILE being able to display physical strength on things that people ACKNOWLEDGE as heavy then you'll impress a lot of people.

We aren't talking about the process.
We are talking about the results.
And part of what impresses "normies" is displaying the process+results.

Just do a cut and go shirtless at the beach. Visible abs will get you respect from normies.

Literally any movement more demanding than walking and/or breathing outside air is impressive to normies.

I ride my bike 2 miles to work and my co-workers think it's hard core

talkin from experience, just do sets/reps of anything over 3pl8 (2pl8 for bench) and there u go

I thought I was the only one. Most I did were 750 situps in a whole day. I legit put a timer every hour and do situps till failure because I wanted abs so bad and it worked probably because I was already a skelly

>trying to impress normies

>Can run fast

Nobody cares how much you lift only because you're small