Being a 7/10 is literally the worst

Being a 7/10 is literally the worst.
>Not good looking enough to date the pretty chicks.
>Not ugly enough to want to date the ugly ones.
>7/10 girls easily get 8/10+ guys.

>>Not good looking enough to date the pretty chicks.

spoken like a true beta

Cover your body in peanut butter on youtube. Instant fame.

>7/10 is the same for everyone
k

7 is above average retard
you're probably a 5

12/12 people said I was 7/10 on /soc/

> a 7/10 on /soc/
I have bad news for you, user

>7/10 on /soc/
Breh.... Sorry you had to find out this way

ahahaha

Improve yourself, buy nicer clothing, lose weight if you have to, get a nicer haircut
Also
>If you feel like a 7/10 you are a 7/10

I'm atleast an 8/10 but I'm outgoing that's why girls are interested in me

what is a 7/10 in guy terms

i think i might be one

post examples

Not OP, but this is what 7/10 is to me.

>tfw you're a 7/11

kek

He looks like a cuck

The more of a beta you look like the higher you get rated on /soc/, their standards are inverted. They care about faggot shit like men grooming their eyebrows.

>yfw you are a 9/11

> /soc/

Brah, I....

7 is good looking.
is one kind of a 7, he has good hair & facial hair, a good jaw, but seems a bit skinny+has a fairly large nose. So he goes under the good looking category, but he's nothing spectacular.

Matt LeBlanc is a celebrity that could be rated as a 7 when he was in his 20s-30s.

This guy's another one whom I'd rate 7, but he's a bit boyish/cute so it isn't something everyone's attracted to.

>7/10 on /soc/

w-whats a 7/10 on Veeky Forums then

6.5-7/10 here, Just have high standards.
I Regularly attract 7/10s
Sometimes attract 8's and rarely attract 9-10/10's (Like 2x in the last 3 years )

Get over it, Have high expectations and work on your self and I can't see any reason why you would have difficulty.

Also just in my experience attractive girls require directness, they get enough veiled flirting that I feel like it just blends in, Whereas people with the balls to be direct are fewer and far between.

Could go either way. Veeky Forums Might rate a 6 an 8 or an 8 a 6.Depending on how effeminate or basic or Trendy your hair/face is.

this. the weaker and more pathetic you look, the higher rating you get on /soc/. Post a fit body and people will be shaming you.

I was rated 5 on /soc/ long ago. What does that mean?

I probably think you're cute desu senpai