Who else here currently have an injury?

Who else here currently have an injury?

Had to walk out of the gym 10 minutes in today, my right arm is absolutely killing me. Top of forearm hurts like a mother fucker, so does my wrist, and delt.

My grip is also very weak and flimsy.

Sounds like you're riddled with tendonitis.
Fucking sucks brah. Especially because if you don't rest it and fully recover, itll never go away.
I would say take up swimming while you recover.
Swimming is actually pretty good for muscle gains for newbs and it will help rehab your shit.

Litrelly happened overnight, slept over a girls house. And she was telling me how i was sleeping with my right arm stretched all the way out on her face. I think she also laid on it in a fucked up way and fucked me up.

First injury in 10 months.

Go to a doctor

Too late now, but this is the second day and it's painful and aggravated since i went gym. My delt all the way down to the thick part of the forearm.

I'm going to strangle her when i see her tomorrow.

Dont see her just cut off all contact. She killed your gains so you shouldn't even give her the time of day.
Delete her number, block her on social media and move on with your life. Hope your injury gets better soon.

Women really are gain goblins

Some sort of pain on my upper arm, only when I bench or do a push-up though and only for the first rep, subsides after that. Regardless gonna lay off benching or at least find a weight where it doesn't hurt. Did the rest of my push/pull workout without any pain in my arm so I'm not too worried about it yet.

Don't know what I pulled the other day while benching, the pain emanates from my biceps and it's been around 5 days since I've last benched

and it feels horrible tbqh

Rest rest rest
resist the urge to go do something stupid and lift some heavy weights just to feed the void and your ego, give it a week or two and do some light swimming like said

If you go to a gym where they have all the funny machines, use them. Machines after all are best suited for people with injuries.

Do some leg presses, and some core exercises for it to heal

godspeed

Broken arm here, cant do shit for atleast 4 weeks

I think I injured my knee/patella somehow. I've been losing weight for the last 12 months and I've stepped up my efforts on the treadmill in the last month, it must've triggered something. It healed mostly but fuck I thought I permenantly damaged something. I haven't been using the treadmill for 3-4 days now, just focusing on the bicycle for cardio.

>pic related for all who are healing and/or losing weight

I'll rest it until Friday. Just one day and i already feel fucking depressed.

This sucks.

>4 weeks no gym

reminder to strengthen your rotator cuffs if you're having shoulder problems

Went from peroneal tendonitis to achilles tendonitis I swear to god someone doesn't want me running

Time to lift, I guess

don't be sad friendo, take this time to go do other things and explore other hobbies

the weights will always be there, but the injury can be recurring so take care of that first!

Part 1

> Saturday night that just happened
> been with mates all day
> at a bowling alley which also has a bar and a big dance floor like a club
> Been lightly hitting on a girl in our group and she is receptive
> Also flirting with girl in lane to the left by giving her the eye. She is also receptive
> Bowl an 8.
> Bowl again and instantly dislocate my right knee
> Writhe around in agonising pain
> Pop it back in
> This hasnt happened to me in 10 years, and never been the right knee. I do lots of deep squats I thought it would never happen again
> Girl from other lane comes over to help. turns out she is a nurse
> "sick bucket"
> "What?"
> "get me a sick bucket... please"
> never see her again
> I lose my vision and hearing completely but am conscious
> Some of my vision comes back and the bouncers say they will carry me to a quiet room
> Told I am as pale as a ghost
> They drag me through the entire fucking dance floor. Two floors of people can see me. Everyone stops dancing and gives me tonnes of space
> Some ugly girl is my first aid person and she keeps trying to flirt but I just want her to stfu
> They order me a cab to hospital

There is a part 2 I can write if people want. I kept getting worse. I nearly jumped off a bridge at 5am that night

that first /sip/ of the day

Broken collarbone here

>tfw 2-3 months no gym or sports

broken leg here
THESE FEEELS I KNOW THEM

>can't squat because I think I fugged my right calf somehow
>left wrist has been fucked for around 1 month at this point, can't do tricep extensions or ez bar/barbell curls without pain