ITT: post what you ate for breakfast this morning

ITT: post what you ate for breakfast this morning

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/
heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/AboutCholesterol/About-Cholesterol_UCM_001220_Article.jsp
pnas.org/content/101/23/8797.short
pnas.org/content/101/23/8797.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5 egg omelet with tomato and onion.

Fuck me I'll never tire of eggs, they are so damn good.

Pic related

I ate 1.5kg of turkey steaks.

I fucking gag whenever I eat egg how do you cunts do it

>eating breakfast

What a meme...

Don't know how you do it.

Turkey mince, steaks, burgers all taste so bland to me.

Pic related, just oats and a banana with some almond milk

trout
vegetables
bread
coffee

leftover pizza from last night and a bowl of cocoa pebbles
>tfw not fat, not on gear, not doing IIFYM and not having a "cheat day"

Oats with cut hard boiled egg and touch of maple syrup + Sips

Cover it with some sort of hot sauce

1 pb toast
1 coffee milk
2 clementines

water and 2 sticks of sugar free gum

same desu

spices, marinades?

a plate of mozzarella
two friend eggs with tabasco
glass of milk

and then baked potatoes with butter until i was full. i think i ate eight.

I'm not going to make it

greek yougurt with granola

Coffee black, cigarette

Start each day, like all the rest

I did. I felt like I had to drown it in that stuff. Funny thing is I love a whole roast turkey at Christmas time.

I guess I'll stick to chicken

this was my first meal but it was obv around lunchtime. this was my actual breakfast

you are me and i am you

1st breakfast: Bran flakes, coffee and toast.
Lift
Hobbit breakfast: 2 scrambled eggos with bacon, onion and tomato. And then a banana.

you are reddit

>2 cups of scrambled eggs
>1 cup of oatmeal
>Banana
>8oz black coffee

8 hour arms today guys, wish me luck

a-are you from switzerland?

I live in Germany near the Swiss border

lmao lightweight meal

never gonna make it

>12 oz whole milk
>1 scoop whey
>3 eggs over easy
>4 bacon slices
>1 cup greek yogurt
>1 advocado sliced

These breakfasts in here are fucking disappointing no wonder everyone is DYEL

I used to have greek yogurt with fruit and a bit of granola every morning

God I came to hate greek yogurt, shit is nasty

2 eggs 2 turkey bacon a slice of wheat bread w some Olivio.

Recommend me a breakfast for a cut. Currently eating whole wheat bagel with cream cheese.

What did you eat for breakfast?

Eat this but drop the dried onion. Use fresh. 200g green mixed salad with feta and balsamico dressing 175cals

post related, bulking so eating big

That does sound better than carbs. How much am I killing my cutting gains by eating a bagel? Low-no carb the rest of the day.

I don't eat breakfast.

>cut jalapenos down middle
>cook with bacon strips
>put cream cheese and green onion in centers
>wrap the bacon around
>eat w/ eggs and bagel

Sounds dank. How often do you make that? Bulking I assume?

cottage cheese, hot oat bran cereal, blueberries and blackberries tossed in

Rye bread with herring.

sopping wet pussy and crusty feces from a never-wiped anus

fucking this. I can't understand people who say they can't eat eggs, i eat hardboiled eggs with nothing, not even salt on them, and they are great.

Only kids raised on kfc and chips with mayo complain about eggs. Do an omlette with green onion and some peppers, maybe a side of bacon, i could eat that shit every day.

do you fucking retards even know how to cook? if you just boil meat and eggs or rice of course it will taste bland. Add some spiced, you mongoloids. It's not even hard.

i just get sick of them desu. I loved them at first, then had to put dijon mustard on them. now i have to hold my nose to get my hb eggs down in the morning.

I made a jalapeno chicken casserole the other night and had a bunch of peppers left over, but not enough to make a full dinner with so I just made something up that sounded good. I figure that's what chad would do, follow his heart and shit

cutting, but I measure everything so as long as it adds up to ~1750 cals / 150 g protons by the end of the day it's all good

i love how versatile eggs are, there's so many different ways to cook them. can't say i enjoy hardboiled eggs but i like them just about any other way they're prepared

>White Bread
Why are you ok with that?

>grapefruit
>45g rolled oats
>5g chia seeds
>10g currants
>1/2 tsp cinnamon
>2 tsp Agave Five (sweetener mix)

Shake
>20g protein powder
>5g micronized creatine

Same

whole bread
peanut butter
jelly
black coffee

2 bowls of oats
Greek yogurt
Banana
Pint of whole milk

About 900 calories, 50g of protein

Had a late late breakfast meeting someone for lunch at whole foods. Made a salad with chopped salmon, couscous, spinach, kale, pineapple, tomato, and onions with some roasted asparagus and carrots on the side.
Definitely paid too much for it but it was good.

Making some Korean bbq tonight so I'm pretty excited for that.

>whole milk
>greek yogurt

Gotta lower your test levels somehow, right?

>The present data on men and children indicate that estrogens in milk were absorbed, and gonadotropin secretion was suppressed, followed by a decrease in testosterone secretion.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Too late. But protein powder mixed in oatmeal and grits. Then a banana, honeydew slices, and 4 oz of orange juice concentrate. Am i gonna make it

3 slices of cheese and a spoon of peanut butter at 4 am, then my shake taking me til lunch.

2 eggs, a slice of chicken ham, some cream cheese
About 200 calories

>chicken ham, group 1 carcinogen

>sample size of 7 men and 6 prepubertal children
Really gets those neurons firing. You going to tell me about all that milk pus next?

This wasn't an observational study you retard. This was an intervention. You think we need 100 participants to get a trend line that giving people milk decreases testosterone secretion?

BEC sammich

>t. the hot sauce drenching nigger

I just finished eating it, two fried eggs on a toasted whole wheat bagel with some homemade ketchup, and a can of red bull.

my nigiĀ“nog

"The only people who should eat eggs regularly are those dying of a terminal illness." Dr. David Spence

Even one egg a week increased the odds of Type 2 Diabetes by 76% compared to

I usually eat a whole grain bread, put a good amount of peanut butter on, put sweet mustard on top of it, then two slices of cheese and then I eat that with a cup of cottage cheese.

From what I've gathered consumption of eggs has nothing to do with increased CVD risk and very fat folk, inactive people, and type 2 diabetics should not eat lots of eggs regularly.

Okay.

Northern European, Baltic, or Scottish detected

I had: black coffee, 1 container of greek yogurt w/ almonds and raisins, and a hardboiled egg

No pic cause it's 1:07pm here

Coffee with some granola

Muhfuggin bix spices nahmean
Whitey doesn't understand how to season food unlike us kangz

You skipped over the part where eggs are positively associated with all cause mortality, more strongly so in diabetics.

A single large egg yolk contains approximately 275 mg of cholesterol.

Dietary cholesterol increases the susceptibility of low-density lipoprotein to oxidation, increases postprandial lipemia and potentiates the adverse effects of dietary saturated fat. Dietary cholesterol, including egg yolks, is harmful to the arteries.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2989358/

>he doesnt like hot sauce
We get it user, youre gay
Youre acting like spices are something to mock just to try to insult someone. Lmao what a pathetic person

eating uncooked oats is bad for you user

> anyone who adds spices to food is a nigger

jesus christ it's like you guys take pride in eating bland food

invest in some spices. Eating clean doesn't have to be a fucking chore and you're less likely to cheat on your diet if the food you're eating is good

cholesterol in moderation is required for physiological function and the risks are mitigated by a healthy diet and exercise

go away

incorrect

That bread looks too sexy

I added spices to most of what I cook, but not all of it. I just dislike it when people think food is necessarily bland without spices and the black people only eat food covered in shit meme is dank.
Stay woke, my kang.

Sry can't, your mom don't wants me to post her pussy online.

Dietary cholesterol is not required for "physiological function".

>Your body, and especially your liver, makes all the cholesterol you need and circulates it through the blood.

heart.org/HEARTORG/Conditions/Cholesterol/AboutCholesterol/About-Cholesterol_UCM_001220_Article.jsp

Vegans consume next to no dietary cholesterol and do not have impaired "physiological function", or whatever the fuck you mean by that.

Do you want to know what else is associated with increased mortality?
Eating regularly and eating at maintenance.
You should always be hungry and always eat only 1k calories a day.

Consisting of vegetables and clean natural sources of animal protein and fats. Never eat excess carbohydrates.
You should always do 5-10 hours of activity combined with naps and a full nights sleep
Using computers and televisions for any period beyond an hour while sitting is associated with increased mortality and bad eyes. So give that shit up right now.

>durr sample size has no bearing on reliable evaluation of results
Either put your stupid trip back on, virgintrap, or fuck off

4 scrambled eggs, mixed with a slice of cheese.

appeal to futility fallacy

you can still mitigate the progression of atherosclerosis with exercise

pnas.org/content/101/23/8797.short
pnas.org/content/101/23/8797.full (references 1-5)

> vegans consume next to no dietary cholesterol

o i am laffin

rd one: pre-workout food. cauliflower bacon onion hash, two eggs. 25g protein 5g creatine + pre workout

rd two: post-workout smoothie. two bananas two cups spinach two cups berries three quarter cup yogurt 25g protein 5g creatine three quarter cup oats.

You will never reverse atherosclerosis by exercising your way out. Just being a sedentary vegan imparts as good or better metabolic indicators compared to endurance runners who ate a standard Western diet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17518696

It's just the turkey seems so bland even with spices and a sauce. It could be just the quality of the meat though. Turkey isn't really popular outside buying a full turkey or deli slices in my country. Most people would buy lean ground beef over ground turkey

That's not an appeal to anything.
That's a fact.
That person is stating that eggs are bad because it exacerbates problems in populations that are already at risk.

It's bullshit.

>thinking type of bread matters meme

user..

never ceases to amaze me how many men don't know how to cook. then again i've watched friends pan sear steaks well done and not put ANYTHING on it. it's like people don't know that garlic,ginger,peppers,salt,lemons,olive oil, or any spices exist or how to use them.
my friend always orders steaks well done and burgers as well, and wonders why he doesn't care much for them.

nothing because i do IF and have my first meal at 3pm.

IF master race reporting. Pic related was my breakfast.

dese niggas watchin too much kinobody

You clearly don't know anything about ground beef.

You should always cook it to a safe temp because when you grind it you're spreading bacteria throughout.

My man. I'm doing that today. Mine is a 24 hours so nothing for me until tomorrow after my morning workout