If you already have an 8/10 attractive face and tall...

If you already have an 8/10 attractive face and tall, how much easier is it to get casual sex when you are also Veeky Forums? Is it worth the effort?

There are people who are short and ugly and slay poon all the time, just because they are jacked. It makes you stand out, because 98% of all men are fat or dyel.

I dunno if im attractive or not, ive heard many say i am and ive been approached by girls on occation.
Im 185cm and ive gone from skinny to fit (76kg to 90kg)

So far dating has gotten a hell of alot harder the fitter i get so IMO its not worth getting fit unless you like the way you look when you are fit or enjoy lifting

Lift for yourself bro, girls either will or wont come regardless

Casual sex is more a numbers game than anything else.

The most successful guys are the ones who don't waste time and just get to the point, and move on if rejected.

Don't ever expect casual sex to come to you. The vast majority of women, even slags, don't make the first moves.

>So far dating has gotten a hell of alot harder the fitter i get
how come?

My goal is just to be smug to women. Its more fun turning them down. It hurts them.

Not sure really, its like the dating pool has completly dried up
I cant say its related to me becoming fit but it hasnt helped one bit.
Its a struggle even finding a girl to approach, i do maybe 1-2 per year simply because the pool is so small and being fit doesnt help at all from my experience

it could be a coincidence but ever since i started lifting my gf left me and i became basically undateable

U moron. Do you not realize what happened? Its the same for everyone who gets jacked. U get fucjing intimidating, exspecially to woman. They are fucking scared to approach you because they judge you for your physique. Not that hard to figure out...

so intimidating that his gf left him?

That explains nothing, i still talk to people and strike up random conversations with a few girls at the gym. i dont get the same vibe i used to get when i was skinny, back then i had girls looking at me blushing and being all spaghetti
Now its the opposite, ive gotten dates with every girl ive asked out in the past years after my breakup but it leads to nothing, a few has led to sex but its not the same

Lifting made me way less attractive, and im not even huge just normal. My goal body is Connor Murphy and im slowly getting there but the results im getting from girls make me feel that i look like Blaha

YMMV ofc but i would not recommend lifting, instead id recommend making social connections, getting drug hookups and throwing parties if you want to get laid and get a gf.

It's a confidence issue. Here is the thing I have noticed, if you are not fit, and not confident you can come off as a sweet loyal type that women wanna hang out and watch Netflix and eat pizza on the couch with. If you are fit and confident they want you to fuck them like crazy, and they will date you because you make them feel secure but it's a different type and attracts the women in a different way, if you are fit and not confident, you come across as some emotional, I lift cause I hate myself insecure manchild, no women has this as a "type", grow a pair, work on your confidence and you will see the women start coming to you

>work on your confidence and you will see the women start coming to you
Im the same dude and i gotta say, i disagree
I was way more confident when i was skinny, i came out of my relationship on a high, i got a date with my dreamgirl shortly after the relationship ended and sex was a given but over time my confidence dropped like a ton of bricks because i wasnt getting results

The "Women want to fuck you like crazy" is something i have noticed the polar opposite of, and i really wish this was true but for me it hasnt worked out this way and now im stuck in a downward spiral

I want to fuck more but lifting doesnt work, improving socially does nothing, studying does nothing (in fact going to uni has been the worst social decisions of my life, ive never been so isolated and alone) and building a career does nothing

It really depends on a lot of factors

I got fit and rich and get less poon because I'm busy all the time and kinda an asshole now

I have sacrificed too much to put up with an iota of bullshit

if you are tall, attractive and a pleasant enough person then no, you don't need to lift for casual sex. however, it's almost always a potential bonus. you have to snap out of the whole "lifting for sex" mentality and just do it for yourself (while still keeping that ego on a long leash or you risk coming of as a narcissistic cunt). went from 73kg to 88kg in the last year and it just feels right having a body that's as attractive as my face.

But everything you said shows you are not confident, you can't just fake confidence you need to find it in yourself or you will never make it. I've always been fairly confident but since I got pretty damn fit, and I'm pretty big 260-6'2" and about 14% body fat, I have an ego that barely fits in the room with me and I don't go to women they come to me constantly now, I'm married happily and don't cheat but I can't even go somewhere with my wife without getting hit on in front of her. Find yourself, learn confidence, learn how to talk to women with confidence, eye contact, body language etc, you can make it but you gotta figure out how you are failing first cause it's not you being to intimidating, bitches like fit guys

SORT YOURSELF OUT

True alpha speaking

>But everything you said shows you are not confident
Well i did say my confidence dropped like a ton of bricks so i wont argue that, im not confident anymore because of what has happend and alot of bullshit has happened which smashed my confidence.

>I'm pretty big 260-6'2"
And im fairly sure this factors in too friend

I believe confidence comes from success, if you do something and find success you become confident in your ability.
I found out that dating was incredibly hard and this made an impact, it hasnt been all bad but overall its been not as i expected and it fucked me over

in my experience, as long as you're not an auschitz prisoner or a fat fuck, you're what most girls would call "normal" and definitely fuckable,
if youre /fit its pretty much the iceing on the cake, but 95% of girls won't reject you just because you're not jacked, girls aren't as shallow as you think.
I've fucked around 14 gals and im what fit would consider dyel.
/fit has literally ruined everyones expectations, its all so fucked when you actually think about it

oh yeah sorry forgot to add, be at least 6" or around there.

>casual sex
Degenerate

this, fucking this, one of friends does his routine at every pub and club we go to. He will literally just walk up to pretty much every girl in the place and ask em if they want to "have some fun" and he will do this literally all night until one of them says yes. I have never been out with him and not seen him go home with a girl at one point. Bit of an ass to go out with, but funny guy.

Lyndon said it best: I knew this fella once, whew, he was a real ladies man. He got more pussy than you ever saw! I said to him, what is your secret? He said, well, I go into a bar and ask each women if she would like to fool around. I said, boy, you must have got slapped a lot, and he said oh yes I did, but I also got me, a lot of yeses.

If you ask enough girls, one of them will say yes. You just need to have the confidence to continue on when you get rejected.

> 90kg at 185cm.
>Thinks he is fit.
I've got bad news for your mate. You probably look like a fridge.

post pictures, probably above 20% bodyfat kek

unless you're literally arnold in his prime, that is

I don't post pics on British bird watching forums but it's cool you don't have to believe me, my advice still stands. Also I'm a frauder so it's not even really impressive to be where I am.

>tfw I actually visit a british bird watching forum and its one of my main hobbies

>Lifting made me way less attractive

post pics

Losing weight improved my looks enough that I am regularly told that I'm incredibly attractive, and the fitter I get the more I hear it. Still, it's just bizarre to hear it because I was a fat loner nerd who never dated anyone in high school.