What's the point of lifting when you look like this guy?

What's the point of lifting when you look like this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzqNu8Bo2B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You can flex a cep and intimidate your bullies

id rather have a good body and a shit face than a shit body and a shit face

This. There are no scenarios when there's no point to lift since it always makes your situation better than what it'd be if you don't lift.

Complete opposite for me. I'd rather have a good face and shit body. At least I can affect how my body looks. If you're ugly, you're ugly.

Read it again.

My reading comprehension is shit.

just b urself man

yeah but more than likely your face is shit because you didn't

>pic included

user so now that you realize you life is a sham will you workout or continue to be snarky online as a synopsis of your life?

moar pls

>>When someone calls you /pol/ they look like this guy

Guy on the right is perfectly redeemable, he needs to lower his bf% and get a haircut tho

If I was irredeemably ugly like that, I'd just do powerlifting or be permabulking and get strong as fuck. I'm never going to be aesthetic so I might as well be strong.

These

>Fix teeth
>Get a haircut
>Get better glasses
>Get decent clothing
>Lift
>Don't take selfies from underneath

Done, next

health benefits and some confidence

I will say at least this ugly fuck has a good confident smile. Some you autists here may look okay but can't smile worth a shit.

This guy is easily fixable.

>Dump the glasses and get LASIK
>Get a $50 haircut from a salon
>Get braces
>Get cheekbone reconstruction surgury

Seriously, this kid could fix all his problems for $10k. Use a personal loan from a. Credit union and the cost is ~$150/month for 72 months.

Totally worth it. A decent whore is $200 and you only get to fuck her once. He could spend $50 less a month, fuck for free, and get improvements to last a lifetime.

a half-full-glass kinda guy

Why are Veeky Forums users so retarded my God...

choose one

How fucked am I?

wash your face, get as much sun as you can and cut like a motherfucker (800kcals a day) for like 8 months and you'll be peachy. like idk if you'll ever be gorgeous but for guys if you reach a certain level of looks (6.5-7) it won't cause you issues if you're charming and confident

can you make the super big one pale

seeing what some of u people look like in real life makes me feel bad for this board. but in a way makes me feel alot better about my life.

keep up the patriotic work user.

Have a fun new hobby that enhances your life and helps you make friends. It's not always about looks. Honestly lifting is the best part of my day during the work week and it helped me with girls and self esteem but I just have fun doing it.

He just needs to ditch the glasses, get dentures, get muscles and go bald

He can always be
>MGTOW

youtube.com/watch?v=GzqNu8Bo2B4

Just b urself bro

lets be real, not everyone is going to make it don't fool yourself

i'd still hit him

this is the best i can do

At this point, you shouldn't ask what's the point of lifting, rather what's the point of living.

that's good enough. god bless you user

Start mewing, mouthbreather.

*GIGGLESQUEE!*

Learnig how to smile properly should have the biggest impact

is 21 too late for braces? also how do i whiten my teeth without permanent damage?

any tips on how to smile?

If you value your self esteem don't post your face on a board full of anonymous mean spirited strangers