Redpill me on test and other ((anabolic steroids)), Veeky Forums

Redpill me on test and other ((anabolic steroids)), Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

After 3-5 years of natty lifting, progress will become extremely slow, so you can start roiding.
Any 19 y-o that has been lifting for a few months and starts roiding is a moron

Steroids are great! Best thing ever. Pretty much anyone and everyone who makes a living through their appearance (fitness models, actors) or physical performance (athletes of any kind) uses them, though most claim natty.

Why, just kick start the fast gains without grinding through as a natty

Will I go bald?

Don't do it if you actually enjoy lifting.

the only people recommending them and saying they're safe are people who are using it themselves

im 20 and have been lifting for 6 years and im a moron if i want to pin this early? Everyone says if you pin before 25 youll never get your dick hard past like 35

Only if you have MPB in the family.
You may shed hairs a bit more regardless, but they grow back if you aren't prone to MPB.

Why do you want to start?

because after i cut i realized how hard it is to maintain a good physique at low bf. I want to be peeled year round and be able to make more strength gains as pretty much all progress has stalled for me

Who is "everyone"?

I've been on test for a few years now. Cruising, did a blast first, gained a lot of muscle, didn't want to get bigger after that.
I do the odd oral run to help me get shredded for holidays or events.

I think steroids are awesome. I haven't yet had any negative side effects. My nuts are a bit smaller than before buy my gf doesn't care.
Pretty much every aspect of my life has benefited from steroids in some way.

I don't roid and don't recommend it, but you just made a solid argument to get on gear.

Sounds like you have body dysmorphia, and roiding will make it worse.

Literally no reason to pin before 22 and thats generous, you wont have reached your natty and cardio peak before then. Im 26 and im still managing to shave seconds off my mile and increasing my bench.

You make fast gains as a natty that just started lifting

do you have to pin test if you want to take say an oral like anavar to get shredded?

Jakes on them, I can't get my dick hard half the time and I'm only 21

The only reason I'm not roiding now is because I'm unsure of the side effects. If you told me I could cruise on x mg of test a week with no negative sides, I'd be on it next week.

I just ended a 12 week cycle of 600mg a week test enth with anavar as well and I didn't have one single side effect, not so much as a zit. Get on son.

Yes, anavar can shut your natural production down to some degree.
To be fair it probably wouldn't. And you could get away with doing anavar only. But I wouldn't risk it in case you are sensitive to being shut down.

I'm actually currently doing just that, test 200mg pw and 50mg anavar daily.

Paid top dollar for real var, fucking expensive but the real shit is amazing. Ab veins everywhere.

All test comes with potential lifelong diminishment of natural test alongside heart hypertrophy and testicle shrinking. Everyone would take it if it didnt have those effects, but it does and thats not worth satisfying anity.

How much?

damn dude, i really just want to get supper lean but its so hard when you are natty. Especially on top of that maintaining good size at single digit is next to impossible. So how much risk am i putting myself in doing this at 20 yo?

1. Lifelong shutdown is a meme
2. Heart hypertrophy? Mind linking me to a study? That happens when dudes are doing gear and Coke, the Coke keeps your heart rate up and the gear builds it. If you do cardio and no Coke you'll be fine.
3. Ball shrinkage is very much reversable. I ended my cycle and they were back to full size 2 weeks into pct

You mean how much would I do a week? Probably 500mg

I would say the bigger risk is not the physical side effects, because with sensible use they are not bad, and certainly not permanent.
But the mental side is what is a problem. If you come to rely on steroids to keep you in the shape you want to be, then you are essentially condemning yourself to roid use for the rest of your life if you want to be satisfied.

I would say the reason its a bad idea at your age is because you still probably don't know what you want from life and where you will be in 5 years.

I'm 29, been lifting since I was 22, on gear since 27.

thanks for your advice man.

How much financially?

>kickstart meme

Roid gains, especially in the noob phase, won't stay very long. Ones who claim otherwise usually hopped back on within a year.

>haven't yet had any negative side effects

That you can directly perceive, no. What about your bloodwork, decreased collagen synthesis as if you're 80, decrease in insulin sensitivity afterwards, increased longterm risk of CVD, etc?

> acts like lifting for 5 years before going on gear is impressive

Im 10 years lifting natty.

Is that necessarily a good thing if the other guy looks and lifts better?

>hat you can directly perceive, no. What ab

I get bloodwork done every 4 months, and so far nothing has come back bad aside or a slight e2 elevation which I have since controlled perfectly.

I don't use blast doses of test anymore, and I don't plan on it. I am more active than 99% of the population (I walk over 50 miles a week) so I'm not too concerned about heart health problems, and my bodyfat never goes above maybe 14%.

Because you are a braindead 18 yo kid that doesnt understand that developing any skill in life take time and effort.

You are young and you dont understand now,but you will.Dont be a faggot kids,dont roid in your youth,it's stupid.

Im sure he does look much better, gear does that. What i mean is that 5 years isnt much time natural lifting before moving on.

I have nothing against gear but i think people should really reach their natural limit first and dont their research.

have you done bloodwork? what are your t levels right now? How do you know you've not done any damage you're going to notice in a few years from now?

THREAD THEME youtube.com/watch?v=sblR0eIRW-I

Don't worry, little buddy. I saw your post. Here's your (you).

You are a fucking retard. I've been blasting testosterone year round between blood work I also get test trt through a doctor and everytime I get a blood test it's perfect and I'm healthy as fuck. The negative health effects of steroids come from the side effects. High blood pressure for instance. Can make your arteries thicker and heart thicker. So you take ubiquionol which reduces blood pressure and is a vitamin you can buy from a vitamin shop and do cardio like an informed non retarded fuck ass. Or you take you anti estrogens appropriately so you do t get a bunch of water retention which also raises blood pressure. Kill yourself with your fear mongering you uninformed retarded jealous natty.

Mirin' dat roid rage

looks like the roids affected your mood brah.
Chill with the roid rage.

Im gonna start roiding at the age of 50, when my test level decreases, anyone who roids earlier are morons

>the Coke keeps your heart rate up and the gear builds it. If you do cardio and no Coke you'll be fine.

so with that idea, wouldnt cardio also enlarge the heart since your heart rate speeds up doing cardio?

You are a retarded beginner lifter that thinks he has good genetics and will ever have an impressive physic besides otter mode. You think you have good genetics and that your T levels are good. Desoite lifting for a year you think you know what you're talking about or that you can look ripped. Most of your goal body's are fake nattys but you're too retarded to know any better. Oh sweet child of mine...

What dose do you use, also other compounds?

Did you consciously ignore the collagen, insulin and CVD argument?
Also the bloodwork can be different for everyone.
>I'm healthy as fuck
But you have to use ubiquionol, do cardio, and anti estrogens to stay healthy?

Also question for you 2: Do you guys have to donate blood once in a while?

why is so

what is the point when you are 50? too old to really enjoy the benefits of them then. might as well enjoy becoming a docile content old man who doesn't follow his dick around

It's not very clever to roid if you're young because it effects your hpta which isn't fully done yet.
Also gains are relatively easy the first 3 years, and those made natty gains are far far more loyal when you ever start roiding and get off.
Roid gains are not very durable.

It's doesn't matter fucked I'm still healthy the point is you can do testosterone and be healthy. Idk about teen and orals and shit but testosterone itself is all you rlly need and fucking harmless as Long as you are informed which you're not I can see why you'd think it's unhealthy lol you would fuck up. Yes I'm about to donate blood in like 2 weeks keeps your blood from clotting cause test makes you produce more red blood cells.

>Calls acromegaly "heart hypotrophy".

Kys bro science

this is the reason im thinking about roids. Your test is going to eventually crash when you are older so why not just fucking do steroids when you are young and in the best years of your life?

>you criticized my dogmatic believes so you are uninformed

The point is that it's not 100% harmless because of the things I noted in the former post.
And we don't have long term studies monitoring moderate steroid users, so besides the short term effects you can't claim it's harmless yet.

Fake roid muscle is actual real muscle mongoloid. You're talking about synthol. The reason people lose gains after they stop roods is because they don't eat enough or train and sleep enough AND because their testosterone drops. Your body even while natty will only hold on to the amount of muscle it can hold according to how much testosterone you have. Meaning you won't be 220lbs of muscle at 14% with the testosterone count of 300-400 natty or not.

I'm natty. Even if I don't plan on roids, is it a good idea to get my test checked? I've always felt like my gains were slow.

I didn't say fake and I don't mean synthol.
And you confirmed exactly what I said; those gains based on supernatural amounts of test will go away.
In practice I never saw anyone maintaining a visible benefit long after a cycle, they slowly go back to what they were irregardless of if it's under their natty limit.

Lol if you put it that way nothing is 100% harmless. And you joints will wear away. So Is sugar, and fat foods. It's more harmless than you think and can live til old age with occasionals testosterone only blasts that aren't insane and cruising on trt. Trt itself is a lifelong ordeal practiced by the medical field. Alot of old men are on trt. Arnold used way more toxic compounds than test since 15 a d he's very healthy so is Sylvester stalone. They're also on trt. If you just stick to testosterone you're golden assuming you're not ignorant and get your blood work checked and handle the sides which are minimal. Mostly just blood pressure and estrogen. Donate blood from time to time. Also if no you don't get shut down lmao you can bring your natty t levels back with pct. The longer you do Ronalds the longer your pct will have to be tho. And if you fuck it up you won't recover well. My doctor literally can give me hcg for 3 months and bring my natty T levels back to like 700 which is higher than what they were originally (161) if I ever did want to come off. You know nothing about roods so you should stop acting like you do. This is reefer madness tier. My doctor will fucking tell you you're wrong.

Same here and I'm a natty.

just remember:
eat clen
tren hard
anavar give up

Like I said of they slowly go back it's because either A they were fucking genetically passed their limit were talking 240lbs of muscle and 10% bf here. Or they had shit discipline from the beginning and got their gains from roods. So when they come off they don't eat or train well enough and don't keep anything. But that's all just discipline. That's why fraud tells you to lift for 3 years before hopping on cause you need to have discipline. You're TDEE doesn't have to be nearly as high a d even less higher if you're adding insanely anabolic compounds like Tren which you can cut AND build muscle on when on roids. That's more of a discipline thing and a pct thing rather than fake muscle.

You think that's impressive?
22 years natty

I started lifting last month though

Yes I got my bench up to 270 lifting for 4 years with the test of a 60 yr old 161 But stagnated there a d my joints started to either. I used to be like the natty here that thought I'll reach my natty potential if I train hard enough. That potential might be sub par if you have low T don't be like me or these retarded delusional star eyed newbies get tested.

Only after you've made a serious effort to correct the issue. I.e. You're sleeping at least 8 hours every night, eating right, training right. If you're still feeling shitty with poor results then yeah it's worth investigating why. But more likely you're just not training intensely enough or putting in the basics.

Reading a lot of stuff here.

I'm still a noob lifter and was scene kid thin when I started so it's been rough.
My goal is to have a thin waist, abs and decent shoulders/back.

I'm bulking so I can leave Auschwitz and get some muscle but the fat is really bothering me.
Is it easier to have a low bodyfat% when you actually have muscle?

Been working out for half a year and hardly notice a difference.

Will post pic of me in reply.
Pic is goal.

>Is it easier to have a low bodyfat% when you actually have muscle?

Well your TDEE goes up but no not really. Maintaining low (~12%bf) is very easy though, getting there is the hard part.

>tfw always thought I'd start roiding at 35
>mfw 34 and a half

>been lifting for 2 years
>thinking about running a cycle of test for 10 weeks

I'm scared about the side effects and my balls but the slow gains are starting to get depressing

Were you following a "perfect" diet 100% of the time?
Were you following a program that wasn't a 1x p/w muscle frequency bro split?
I find it hard to believe that gains are that slow.
If you have patience you'll save yourself some health for if you're older, and the natty limit can look pretty good.

Took these just now.

Have you tried lifting yet?
I think that'd be a better place to start than roids.

no one can stick to a diet 100%
I followed a plan that shot up my bench to the mid 200s squat about 350 on a good day.
And you say have patience for what? natty limit only looks good if you have the genetics and I dont have that and naturally low test so please tell me again what is your point

You need to leave this website bro, you have some bad body dysmorphia if you think natty limit is small from the perspective of 90% of people.

Second of all those lifts aren't even very good man that's barely above novice lifts. You aren't even close to your potential.