How the fuck can I stop my armpits from sweating for no reason...

How the fuck can I stop my armpits from sweating for no reason? Even if I'm wearing a tank top and sitting in moderate 22 C weather I have a fucking stream of sweat coming down my arm, and it's embarrassing as fuck when wearing a grey shirt and there's a huge fucking sweat mark under my arms. Antiperspirant and deodorant don't make a difference either.

pls help

Same problem. Bumping for answers.

wear black shirts

Remove sweat glands.

kill self

Iron armpits ORRRRRR go to sweatblock dat cam. Shit saved my fucking life bro i 10000% vouch for it. also available on amazon prime

stop drinking all fluids

First step: go to your primary care physician to obtain some aluminium salts. They can be put on your armpits the day before you go to sleep to reduce the sweating (A LOT).

Another option would be botox injections directly into the superficial layer of skin of your armpit, which will effectively totally shut down all your sweat glands for half a year. Since your body has a lot of other sweat glands, don't worry about not being able to sweat

I'm a doctor btw

make sure your deodorant is also an antiperspirant, and use gold bond (the store brand shit) liberally.

SHAVE YOUR ARMPITS hair prevents antiperspirant from reaching your sweat glands

Certain Dri

1. use clippers on your armpits
2. use certain dri at night
3. use deo/antiper. in the morning.
4. wear cotton
5. carry around an extra shirt

Not sure what country you live in, but here you can get Aluminium Chloride solution in common drug stores. It's the only thing that works, and it stops the sweating completely. Put it on 2-3 times a week before you go to bed. First couple of times it will sting like hell.

Don't use spray deodorant, use a roll on. Yeah, roll on sweat, you aren't going to stop it. You'll just sweat from your groin instead.

i have the same problem as you op, what i have to do is change antiperspirants frequently, they normally stop working after a week but i can sorta "reset" the time if i use a different one for another week and so on, i swap between dove men care, old spice, and axe, all roll on btw

Hyperhidrosis is a curse.

Only thing that works for me is a roll-on deodorant with aluminum chloride.
It keeps me pretty much sweat free for about 2-3 weeks after one application.
It also gives me armpit sores, but they go away after a while.

Have you tried antiperspirant? I haven't personally but it might at least help you a little

This is the only thing that truly works, OP. Ignore all others in this thread.

I second that. I used to have fucking long armprit hair and I shave them. I know what people are going to say but it reduces the sweat by at least 90% and the smell as well. Much more comfortable to wear tshirts and shirts without having a huge mark on them

go to a pharmacy and ask for help. i got a deo roll on which you apply in the evening then wash it away in the morning. does sting a bit tho but that depends on the person i heard.
i use it 2-3 times a month or when i dont want to have sweat stains next day.
>mfw i can wear grey tshirts again