Hey Veeky Forums, advice on an appropriate work out to develop a certain figure?

I've never stepped foot in a gym, let me get that out of the way first. I'm 173cm tall (femanon), 59/60kg, happy with my figure as is but I'd like to know what'd be the best (not necessarily the fastest, I don't care) way to add volume to my hips/thighs/butt, hips in particular, they feel square to me. Will attach inspiration photo. I'm naturally slender, will attach photo of my bod if necessary. Thanks!

you may not ever be able to develop a hip waist ratio like that just because of genetics.
but read the sticky and squats and deadlifts

SS + GOMAD

for butts focus on hip thrusts . It destroys your glutes .

Need a picture of your bod...you know...for..non masturbatory Veeky Forums reasons.

need a picture, both for serious advice and to furiously jerk off.

OP here, most recent body photo

smoking by the public pool... keep it classy

standing pic front on

Dead 40 degree day before the school kids swarmed. Worth it.

Hello there, qt pi.
Joking aside, the number one excercise that will get you where you want to be is squats. Do heavy squats (5-8 reps to failure) and start eating more protein rich foods. That alone should give you a lot of progress in the direction you want to go.

You look a lot like my ex, shit.
> g-guess i'm lifting today brehs

S O C A L
O
C
A
L

N O R D L A ND
O
R
D
L
A
N
D

thats not how this works, post a timestamp with your bod

No idea what either of those words mean, sry

She's clearly from a country that uses metric/centigrade, fuck off

I need a pic to masturbate

Leave, you uggo attention seeking whore :).

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Thank you!

need some side shots I think. Alsoi some shot specifically of the upper thigh area uncovered so we can advise what exercises specifically you'd have to do to tone up specific muscle groups.

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting
Also where are you from cause thats a weird way to write the date?

finna save this tbqh

This is cute as fuck but I'm usually on /b/ so degrading comments are nothing new
I'm an ausfag, Sydney to be specific

Need a pic of glutes for a real analysis

>Doesnt know a pasta when she sees one

I ain't got none, son. That's why I'm here. :((((

>This is cute as fuck
Youve never seen it before? its super old desu baby gurl.

anyway just do SS and youll be fine.

>on b
You post nudes on there???

HELP. ME.

We need a pic regardless for further planning and assessment

Would it creep you out or flatter you if i masturbated to the point of climax to this pic?

Not until now

Will do, thanks again! As for nudes, nope

>As for nudes, nope
Ready to change that. Think of it as a beginner pic for future progress. Just bend over and spread a little baby gurl.

Doesn't matter to me, it's yours now, do as you wish.

trolls aside youre going to need to squat lunge hell even deadlifts help work out your ass

focus on sqaut as your main compound if you really want to develop your glutes

Help us all out and show a little more skin.

Legend, thank you, much appreciated. :)))

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

>When youre so retarded and lazy you dont skim the thread before posting

Dubs tells no lies

Alright all jokes aside here's what youre going have to do judging from the way you look you don't really have to change your diet too hard. If anything I'd recommend that you start eating healthier and drop the cig it'll make the journey easier, you'll feel better and it's better for the muscles.
Next you want to start lifting weights. I suggest you mix a cardio in the form of hiit training . You want to focus on exersises like squats , deadlifts and hamstring. Theyll firm up the hip and thigh region giving a cleaner shape .
Also a decent core regimen will help get you that smooth hourglass look not that lumpy one that a lot of women have.

If you have any confusion just look at the sticky as a rule of thumb.

go lift you faggot

lift your emotions away

Gonna save this for future reference, thank you user!

List to me gurl, Ive already told you. DO SS. Its everything this autists said Just buy the fucking book and read it.

>Next you want to start lifting weights.
>eating healthier and drop the cig

>Gonna save this for future reference, thank you user!

wow you really are a woman, aren't you?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

THANK YOU SKELETON
S T A R T I N G S T R E N G T H
Read the book and learn about the biomechanics so you don't fuck yourself up. Go to the gym faggot

Stop eating bread, OP

>tfw thingken of you hurtin

nice shape
def have potential

squats , lunges, deadlifts (sumo can be better for your purposes) direct glute work like band lateral walks, glute bridges, hip thrusters, bulgarian split squats

All this for your legs and ass, its plenty sets of five (heavy ones) and also lighter "hypertrophy" 3 sets of 10 - 15

Dont forget about working your back with rowing variations, having nice ass is fine but good posture is also important.

also give some hair pic

Goddamn
That tummy, that waist, that small yet perky handful of tits.

You only ONLY have to do basic cardio bunny stuff, gobblet squats and lunges.
That's fucking all.

Anyone who even mentions SS or some other meme swole/powerlifter bitch bullshit is trolling and should be ignored.

Fucking beautiful, goddamn.

Rowing does nothing but make women's upper back look like shit.
Deadlifts is litterally all she needs for posture and a strong back.

would fuck/10

i disagree.

You are both wrong and a homosexual.
Your opinion is double useless.

>Veeky Forums
>thinking im straight

oh im laffin

Look up Jessica Biel she has nice back for a woman

No...no she doesn't.
Not at all.
Her fitness level is precisely why she got fuck all for roles.

fuk u

no one cares about roles and what she acted in

Oh fuck did I miss the female?!

H A M I L T O N
A
M
I
L
T
O
N

She does.
And you should, because it states that she's not marketable.

Stop trying to make attractive normal women look hot for the gays.
Shame on you.

>You only ONLY have to do basic cardio bunny stuff, gobblet squats and lunges.

this

>squats , lunges, deadlifts (sumo can be better for your purposes) direct glute work like band lateral walks, glute bridges, hip thrusters, bulgarian split squats

this is too much.

I like dykee hair. Not bad