Would starvation be an acceptable method in this scenario

Would starvation be an acceptable method in this scenario

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. Some scottish guy who was super fat survived for like year, only drinking water and taking supplements.

Tbh someone just has to stop bringing him food

Yes. With yeast extract and multivitamin supplementation. They've done it in the past

Just lock'em up with the healthcare money and starve them.

His father really fucking dropped the ball on James. My dad would always give me shit if he noticed my eating habits started to get bad.

i think gradual starvation. Eating 10000 Calories per day then suddenly not having anything would not help. Shock or someshit.

He looks so comfy

Being trapped by your own body isn't exactly comfy

>retarded mumbling

I didn't think it was possible myself.
I was taught otherwise
Features of a successful therapeutic fast of 382 days' duration
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/pdf/postmedj00315-0056.pdf

The doctor told him he didn't to eat at all, so I suppose it's feasible. He definitely does not need to eat. at all.

Yeah, you don't want them losing their shit because you just decided not to feed them, because they'll start flailing around and hurt themselves. Would be smarter to figure out their calorie intakes and cut from there so a 2000 calorie meal becomes 1500, becomes 1000, becomes 500, down to 1500 or so a day total.

Yes and no. Starvation would get rid of the fat quickly, but then you'll have all that skin. Do it gradually, only eating 2000 calories a day.
user here has same idea

i really would love to see someone put a time lapse video up of him starving and see how long he lasted. someone should hold him at gunpoint and ask if he even really wants to live.

Nice.

Still needs water and vitamins, but otherwise, yes.

>day 2
"GIMME THE GUN I'LL DO IT MAHSELF"
*bang
"AAAAHH MAH LEG"

I'm watching this episode on tlc right now. This shit is so fucking depressing it's not even funny. The dude's legs are oozing cellulite puss and he probably weighs like 800 pounds.

1x forklift drop off of bridge should fix

All he needs is a dose of potassium daily, along with water, to survive without food for (xx) or even (xxx) amount of days.

Why don't fatties who get to this point just sign their existence over to the government for 1 year, get locked in a room, have water and 1000kcals a day for 12 months until they're normal people again? They can cry and scream all they want but it won't do anything because they can't even get out of fucking bed

There is no way to lose 600lbs and not become a mass of loose skin

If he can afford to eat 10000 calories a day, he can afford loose skin surgery

>pulls child out of school to cook and clean for him
>ruins life of girlfriend because she feels like she cant leave him in that state
>dad refinances his own fuckin house and sends him to TX
>moves family to TX to a completely new environment
>misses out on the opportunity of care from that sick doctor because he wasted 3 chances of losing weight where he gained weight almost every time

i fuckin hate this waste of resources called james especially at the end of the show where he said he was gonna stay in TX to drop under 600lb to see the look on the doctors face when he did it, and its so clear and obvious to everyone theres no chance of that happening. fuck james and his oozy legs

With medical supervision and to supplement the bare essentials?

Then Absolutely yes.

Not only safe but the fastest way to save his life possible, if it is possible.

surprised no one's just up and murdered him for being a fat useless blob, could just induce a heart attack or something. I'm sure the coroner and mortician would understand you did the right thing

No, you can't starv genetics.

>Surprised no one's just up and murdered him

Christ enough with the fucking Boogie threads already

Why would anyone bother?

He will kill himself soon enough.

So, srs I am tired of going to work looking like this

I need help and can't lose weight

>I need help and can't lose weight
put the fucking fork down you dumbfuckistan

I think they should knock him into a medically induced coma and feed him through a tube 500 calories a day for a year. Why the fuck not?

better learn to eat vegetables, lean meat, and drink water. As many different kinds as you can find.

>put the fucking fork down

Eat three 500 calorie meals per day.

myfitnesspal.com

log all your calories, keep track of macros, try to stay away from carbs and eat high protein

you may want to starve yourself and get it over with, but that will leave you with a bunch of loose skin if you even successfully stick to a starvation diet (you won't, it will only make you binge). i would start off eating no less than 1700 cal a day if that little. bump down to 1300-1500 cal if you want, as your body adjusts to eating less.

it's about tracking change over time, not getting results all at once. weigh yourself every morning while dieting. if you're losing 2 lbs each week you're doing it right.