>short girls want tall guys
>tall girls want even taller guys

How do I stop feeling pain,I'm sick of it

Other urls found in this thread:

photofeeler.com
beautifulpeople.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How do I stop feeling pain,I'm sick of it
Move to a manlet country like mine. Girls don't give a shit about height unless they're kind of tall (not many of them) or you're a 5'4 abortion.

Hint: you're focusing on this unchangeable aspect of yourself as an excuse for why you're undateable
T. 5'6

I know I am but how can I make the feeling stop,it keeps bothering me every time I'm outside and I'm beside someone 6'3

it's not hard to be "tall" compared to a short chick though. women in general tend to be like 3-6 inches shorter than the average man, its really not too much to ask that you should be taller. even if you're a short guy, there's def. a shorter girl or even a tall girl that will be willing to date you. all of this BS is really just an excuse to externalize your real shortcomings, not take responsibility for yourself, and never actually improve; pathetic

All the boards are always talking about manlet stuff but there is this dude in my stats class that is shorter than me (5'10) and decently ottermode while being charming as fuck and all the chicks flock to him.
Meanwhile I've seen super jacked dudes just sit alone with a scowl on their face all semester and not get any female attention. Which sucks because I don't know how to make myself more friendly.

Been drinking frequently for the past 6 months, like 4-5 cans of old milwaukee a day.
6'3 210

Controlling for all other factors, my rate of chicks approaching me goes up by 50% when I put glasses on

Find another short guy and a trench coat.

>tfw 5'11
Should I just end it lads?

Simply pathetic.

You mean like lecture glasses ?

Where is this magical place?

5'10 is still taller than most girls

>2017
>Not knowing it's the year of the manlet
>being this delusional

Only one option left OP

>be 5'6
>always attract 6'2 or taller girls
>attract both dominant and submissive personalities
>feels like i am with a parent when i walk around holding their hands

What country? I'm 5' 5" though so I may be too close to that abortion-tier height

Girls dont want "taller than most girls" they want taller than most guys

OP has a point
Short girls are in high demand, they are valuable in the dating market so they can be picky. They pick tall guys because its attractive
Tall girls are not as valuable but they want to feel like a girl so they want even taller men, female mentality is to never settle for anything less than she wants

tl:dr anything less than 6'2'' is hopeless

Stop making height the sole aspect of your self-worth. You probably make posts or participate a ton in these threads, which is only making it worse. Height is probably FAR less of a concern for you than your obsessive dwelling on it, which is going to lead to low confidence and excessive self-deprecation. (Most people aren't attracted to that.)

What can you improve about yourself? Learn more and improve your education? Lift or exercise more and improve your fitness? Improve your social or interpersonal skills? Set more goals, travel more, become well rounded? None of these are fixed attributes and are all avenues for adding depth to your personality and your experiences.

Stop, stop, STOP making it a bigger deal than it is. Women date shorter guys all the time and just because you can find a few pictures of women making fun of shorter men doesn't cancel that out.

do some spiritual soul-fixing like meditation or go out and fuck girls as validation despite your shortcomings (kek)

hint: the first one brings you the most general happiness

Nah breh perfect height for real

Lanklets are just butt blasted they can't look as good as us

gay guys don't really care about height

join us hehe ;^)

6'3 is the perfect height,tall enough to tower most men but not too tall so that you can get by without hitting the ceiling in the train

It's easy to be friendly if you seem accessible.
"Friendly face" is not just an expression. You can be MM but if you are jacked and 6'6 people will naturally be cautious around you.
Be serious or , god forbid, make any violent outburst and chicks will avoid you like a pox.
"Bad boys get girls" only apply if there's no chance that argument between lovers could end with broken neck.

That said; don't force friendliness unless you can make it seem natural. Simply talk with your friends or colleagues and try to be one to START conversation with them.

>feels like i am with a parent when i walk around holding their hands
>living a dream

Bruce Lee was fucking 5'7"

I'm 6 ft. exactly I've never been insecure, and I worship the dude. It's rare to see someone taller then me, and usually if they are they look like one of those alien skeletons. There's maybe 0.001% of the population that's tall, handsome, and works out.

Seriously, just get over it.

Kek

6'4, being tall is great yes but like everything it has its downfalls

Unless you have god tier genetics, gains are slow as hell and youll never be a BG4U. I've been lifting for 2 years and am barely ottermode (getting there)

Average height of a US male is 5'10", might wanna try that, it's not the worst place in the world.

lol

>barely 6'2
>never even aware that height was a thing until I started browsing Veeky Forums
>now I'm hyper conscious of taller guys when out in public
>seriously thinking about getting lifts
>fuck you

The fucking thousand yard stare of that manlet nearly brought a tear to my eye.

Godspeed manlet fucks, you need it.

Oh incidentally if you just fucking talk to girls and ain't 100% autist, you will manage in life.

what are the heights of these two in the picture?

You and I have exactly the same stats and look almost identical

>it's not the worst place in the world
Not yet. But don't worry Donald Drumpf will make it the worst place in the world in no time.

I wish the world would just be fair and Hillary would have won.

That retarded bulldyke whore is fat as fuck

LELMAO

>manlet upset that 6'5 Trump and his 6'4 ELEVEN year old son dwarf over him

kek

trump is 6'2'' (188cm)

kek

I don't believe those dates, that's way more than a 1yr transformation

jan 2011 to june 2012 is 1 and a half years, it seems doable shes not /fit she just lost a lot of weight

I don't believe it, she looks too good for only a year.

Do you have #s?

She can lose that much weight in 1 month on DNP

I think he was talking about him being 5'10, his friend being shorter than that

Her skin would not look like that.

I've seen a former fatfuck from here who DNP cut and he had more loose skin than... well he had a lot of loose skin

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 6'3" and don't get any

youre incredibly weak if you let the opposite sex control your emotions

if you experience once drop of frustration or insecurity from a woman even if she calls you the most hideous looking creature she's ever seen, then you're not alpha.

This girl looks so gross, sausage fingers, weird shaped mouth, fatceps. I will never give whores like this my superior lanklet genes.

the guy's pretty cute though

I'm 5'1 dude and its all about the height in your mind, not your body. Its only going to be a thing if you spazz out every time someone taller is in your sight. You're not in middle school anymore, the kind of people who will shit on you because of your height will shit on you not because of your height, but because its the easiest thing about you to make fun of. Those kinds of people talk shit about EVERYONE ALL THE TIME and it gets super old super fucking fast.

For something like height "those who matter don't mind and those who mind don't matter" is the best way to go about it

>anything less than 6'2'' is hopeless
>tfw 6'2.5

IKR? I'd rather fuck the dude to be quite honest with you senpai. No homo.

>Checking customer's ID
>Says he's 6'2
>I'm 6'2 and taller than him
>Call the cops
>Customer gets arrested for height fraud
True story.

t. manlet

> 5'7
> It's rare for me to see anyone taller than me
Neet manlet detected

fuck I'm terrified of this

5'11 and my license says 6'

should I call the DMV?

Didn't they take your height down before you got the license?

They just make you fill out a form, I said I was 6' and they never checked

Oh that's weird. It takes literally 30 seconds to get someone's height and weight. I bet there's a shit ton of dudes walking around 5'9 with DL's that say 6' lmao. What state are you in?

I'm 5'9" but I have decent facial aesthetics and good job/nice car/money.

I was able to convince an 8/10 girl who proudly accounced that she's 5'11" on her Bumble account (I never mention my height in profile).

Matched, excitedly, and after some back and forth I told her if she'd be cool getting a drink with a guy that's 5'9" but with impeccable posture.
She bit. She said that she really just likes confident guys and almost nobody approaches her and her friends at bars.
Of course, fast forward 6 months and she caught me sexting my work-gf.
She was perfect. I was going to have tall children. Now I'm with a womanlet latina.

WV. Weight is also on the form, I put 220 when I weighed 270.

I weigh 180 now, I'm probably going to keep that number higher than my actual weight because if I get into a terrible car accident or something that's how they decide how much drugs you get.

PS....she would be a 10/10 if it weren't for some operation scars on her lower back (snowboarding accident).

You give me hope user

Reading comprehension - 1000

>tfw 6'2

Accept reality and move on. There's more to life than roasties.

I actually am 5'4 though. Is there any hope?

Doesn't work like that. Even the midets want a guy who is over 6ft.

I wouldn't worry about it, but I'm 6' so I don't know what it feels like

If you have a handsome face and you're rich/high status, you might get lucky and find a fetishist. Otherwise you better get used to celibacy.

my family's net income is 60,000 dollars a year, although I have no job, so I have no personal money.

my face consistently gets rated between 4 and 6, but, on the brightside, when I was a baby I won a magazine contest to appear in their "cutest babies of the month" section.

Is there any hope?

Let me tell you something which will make both sides feel good about themselves:)
I'm a 6'6 and 225 pounds ex-basketball player living in a country where the average male height is probably 5'8. I can pull girls fairly easily but I'm not that handsome so it's not like girls throw themselves at me. On the other hand, my best friend is 5'8 and he has good facial aesthetics and he is an overall fit guy. In real life I'm better with girls. We opened tinder accounts and he is doing infinitely better than me. I guess face matters the most when girls only see your picture. And when they meet up irl, they don't care about his height at all.

Probably not. Also who rated your face? If it's /soc/ then it means you're actually a 2 cause the ratings are inflated.

you got that backwards homie, /soc/ rates low

6'3"fag here. Being tall never helped me out with women at all

6'0 tall here, always weirded out by how tall I was compared to normal people (average in my country was 5'6), but now I feel tiny and want to be taller wtf?

No it doesn't lol. In anonymous experiments where women have nothing to lose, 80% of men are rated as below "average". But in /soc/ it's the other way around where 90%+ get rated above 4. The few times that I've rated legitimately (aka mostly 5s) I got a bunch of angry roasties white knights and manlets raging and giving me low ratings for the same picture that got high ratings the day before.

If you want to legitimately assess your facial aesthetics try an algorithm, or even better post your picture on beautifulpeople or some other place where there's no interaction between the rater and the rated.

try these instead

photofeeler.com
beautifulpeople.com

6'3 and never even kissed a girl, meanwhile my 5'8 friend is drowning with puss
fuck you and your whining, cunt

>Short girls are in high demand

>tfw superior Australian genetics average for whites is 6'0
>seen like 4 manlets in my life and they all cop an incredible amount of shit for it
Just roll the fuckboy look with a fade though and you'll be fine

Sometimes I am surprised by how tall I am, buildings are usually short which makes this realization quite astonishing, I'm 6'5

>fuck you and your whining, cunt
Pot, kettle

Trust me height won't help you I'm 6'3 and i couldnt get a gf if my life depended on it

6'3 here also, i thought long and hard and i think i cracked it, we are ugly man

How the fuck are you guys above 6'1 not able to make use of your masculinity to attract girls? You fucking make me sick at how incompetent you are

you guys gotta break down every authentic human interaction into a bunch of pseudo-science and statistics.

just be authentic you cunts.

Can confirm

I'm 6'1 and since I started browsing fit I notice every damn person taller than me which is like 1 in 20 people I walk past.

Gotten me feeling like a fucking manlet even though I'm just choosing to notice only taller people, when in reality practically everyone is shorter than me

Thanks fit

Lol manlet

I joined a new gym this month. All the guys who don't look DYEL are manlet and/or balding. I'm 6'4" and after 3 years of heavy-ass lifting I am finally starting to leave DYEL-status behind but I'm by no means big. I'm getting way more 'mires than swole manlets tho.

Come to Italy man, i'm 5'7 but all the girls are 5'5 or less, if you're 5'10 here you're seen as a giant

>tfw to smart too be tall

hah i know this feeling i'm 6 foot 4 and anytime i cross paths with someone taller than me i feel like a little bitch.