Are sarms safer than steroids?

Are sarms safer than steroids?
i heard some bad shit about them and it seems like its better to just roid like a normal person

If you don't like pinning, I guess SARMs aren't a terrible option? But I don't know much about them.

>Are sarms safer than steroids?
No, they cause the exact same results, with the exact same side effects.

ye but oral steroids cause liver damage and sarms are oral so do they kill your liver too?

They give less of everything, both gains and short term sides, than roids (assuming you do it right, which many don't). They're usually more expensive, but also more legal, and long term effects are unknown. Other research chemicals are often lumped in with SARMS even if they belong to another category.

Sarms are not very hepatoxic.

currently running mk2866. im on week 6 atm and went up from 67kg to 70kg. Most of my PR's have gone up and all my rep ranges have too. im using to try and bulk but have probably lost bf instead. doing 30mg a day with a OTC AI and i have clomid for a mini pct.

how much strength did you gain?

I ran a sarm triple stack about 2 years ago. Shut me down pretty hard. I'd recommend a test base if you decide to run at high doses

>better to roid like a normal person
>normal person
>roid
Ah Veeky Forums

>he doesn't think the the average guy pins
How else would someone attract qts?

most people would go for steroids rather than those weird ass sarms that nobody knows about but they can be fine just like some research chemicals are okay and some are dangerous

I say this every time this exact thread is posted, everyone reacts differently. I ran a cycle of LGD and the suppression was painful as fuck and IMO not worth it, just run test its better researched and for me the sides are more manageable.

Anyone know if the MK677 on ebay is legit? I know the pills are bunk but what the liquids?

Gains from test alone are fucking pathetic tho

>the pills are bunk
Oh shi- really? Wtf did I take then?

and sarms will give you a fraction of that, honestly if you've never run a cycle before the gains from test alone are out of this world.

Interested in this as well, I know it's not a SARM but I plan on running mk677 after my cut and I'm not sure where to get it for less than like $150 a bottle, which is only enough for a few weeks. At that point I might as well buy generic HGH

the pills have a lower bioavalibility, also many people sell prohormones relabeled as sarm tablets

>if you've never run a cycle before
You said it yourself

Wouldn't the liquids "bioavailability" be the same since they are both oral delivery?

I'm pretty sure the MK677 pills I bought on ebay are legit, I got crazy ass dreams and deep sleep from it.

I also woke up with numb hands occasionally which is another side effect of mk677

It's just what I heard. If you guys feel the effects then it's probably legit.

Did you guys buy the $40 stuff? What brand?

>I ran a cycle of LGD and the suppression was painful as fuck and IMO not worth it, just run test its better researched and for me the sides are more manageable

how were you suppressed ?

I've ran LDG twice now. I have a stack ready to go in a week.

Your strength shoots up and you get a real noticeable amount of energy. After 2 weeks in. I only ran a 5mg last time. Going for 10mg.

There is a bit of water weight gained.

I bought both MK677 and LGD from Medals research, didn't have any serious side effects

Did you notice positive effects though? I'm kinda put off by them because they have a bunch of 5 star reviews from fake accounts and then a couple of 2 star reviews from real ebayers

Definite drastic increase in strength almost immediately, only ran for 2 weeks so I didn't see a huge increase in muscle mass but I'm going to run it for 4 weeks soon.

go on youtube. they work. I haven't had an side effects from it.

the only "shut down" I think I got from it was just feeling tired after taking them for 8 weeks and stopping.

I'd say it takes 2 weeks to notice any gains from it. but yes big strength increase,. and overall more endurance in the gym.

Im on the exact same thing on week 2 ATM , had to start taking a AI because I was feeling pretty bad during the first week but ever since feeling good , have already lost 2 lbs and my lifts are much better , ostrine is great

i took osta pills for a month and it was bretty good, all lifts went up and i had tons of energy, wasnt interested in sex for a few days after stopping but was fine after that

Anyone considering using these instead of gear is goofy. Just do test and tren like everyone else. So much cheaper and it works.

If some of these substances do not in fact shut down HPTA, then they may have a place as a between cycle bridge. I don't believe we have enough info as of now to justify using them that way.

No. With liquids you could keep it in your mouth and your gums would absorb it all directly in your bloodstream. With any pills that you swallow your stomach has to break it down before it ever makes it into your bloodstream. Same goes for just about any substance.

>same results
what

They're a lot more expensive for about 1/10th of the effects

Only a very small amount gets absorbed through sublingual absorption even then pH, molecular weight, and lipid solubility, may determine whether the route is practical. Which I would doubt a non-pharmaceutical company would invest that kind of time when the stomach and small intestine are still way more efficient