This is a moderate muslim

You mirrin?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is not pol faggot

>contextless photos as a basis for racism

You realize this proves nothing right? It's a racist rorschach test really.

>implying she mussie should care about the guy on the floor
>implying her standing around looking at him will help in any way

I would literally do the same and I'm white
She seems busy so maybe didnt even notice shit

>contextless
So a muslim shooter once again massacred various innocent citiziens in europe and you see nothing wrong?

SAGE

This was taken today while the attack was ongoing in london

the persons dying there
"just a kuffir"

Lol Veeky Forums is liberal

is Veeky Forums the swole left? we always hear about

She's probably dialing 911 or whatever they use in bingland

>Veeky Forums
>swole
wat

>Veeky Forums
>swole
>liberal

pick only 1

liberal it is

go lurk in pol what this thread have to do whit fitness. Yeah shit happens all the time, people kill people for shit reasons.
She mind texting some relative to say she is ok racist cuck, who knows. Fucking stormfags GET OUT OF MY BOARD
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I picked 3 tho

she was busy tweeting

"Not all muslims"

Those of us on Veeky Forums who actually lift and aren't skinny fat weaklings, have ascended beyond petty human politics.

Yet you still cant get a girlfriend

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years, try again.

DELETE

how can anyone be this fucking stupid

it has nothing to do with the fact that a normal girl walking by is a muslim and didn't notice a man laying down on the ground

there is 7 people there already helping, if she wasn't there when the incident accord then why does she need to get involved? what if she didn't even know what was happening? what does she need to act differently or make some stupid shit up because she is a muslim?

if it was a white christian person, nobody would even care about this picture

>RACISM! RACISM! SHUT UP NAZI! SHUT UP NAZI!
stfu. People like you watered down this word so much, it doesn't mean anything anymore.

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Lifting increases your testosterone, making you more tribal than the ordinary modern man, artificial, feminized man. If you lift and vote left wing you are a very unique man.

non english speaker btw

Ya muhammad is right

stop being a bigot
#notallmuslims

Dont feed the obvious neckbeard hitller fapping troll. Reported the thread.

you are so fucking stupid it's unbelievable

go back to pol where your iq belongs

>all muslims are evil reee
>better post about it on the internet instead of actually doing something about it

Your retardation is astounding

the fucking obvious is staring in your face but your gay bullshit wont let you see it.

Man the fuck up
these arent migrants
its a fucking invading army

would lifting have saved them?

Veeky Forums
>liberal
More than a few
>swole
kek
>altright
Mostly come from /pol/

I feel like a fair portion of Veeky Forums is big on personal accountability.(or at least the attempt of it) and mostly don't side side with either extreme.

voting left or right have something whit testosterone.
lol kys

>trolling
ok bye

better post this to your tumblr fag

Go back to /Pol/ weeb

>a muzzie did this and a Muslim woman has the nerve to walk past when her help isn't needed
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE KILL ALL MUSLIMS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>BUILD A WALL
>DEPORT NOW
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

/pol/ needs to go

>didn't notice a car just plowed into a crowd of people and the driver got shot down by the police

Fuck off Abdul, nobody's buying your taquiiya.

I HONESTLY DONT GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE ITS NOT FITNESS RELATED OP

Am I supposed to look at people different now this shit happens every once in a while at best welcome to 2017

Dudes are fucked and CIA or MI:6 or whatever are probably about to rek their shit behind closed doors and you'll never hear about those 2 dudes n'amsayin?

Today is bicep/back day on topic

but its racist if you think she legitimately is happy those kuffirs died

are you some kind of racist bigoted misogynist homophobic islamaphobic neckbearded weeb virgin autist neo naiz?!?!?!

Here How about your useless fat ass do something about it then?

Im not a bonger
I voted trump
We are beating the leftists
just hoping your bongers will man the fuck up and fight them

>mirin a dyel

why

Did my "push" day today
I do a front body/back body split which is just a slightly modified push/pull routine

Enjoy the gym bro

who give a shit what political views have fit?
faggot, this is fit not pol. We dont give a fuck about your retarded meme political views, go summon kek or something.

Neither am I.
And you aren't gonna solve those problems of yours by voting.

Your to busy eating fast food pretending to lift and talking about how you cant get a girlfriend while shitposting about other faggots doing the same thing

at least our hate is directed

You to

found the commie shill

paki spotted

>making it
>being a tinfoil neet from /pol/
Pick one

good job Sigmund Freud, tell me more about me.

Your just a chubby faggot who lies about being fit
come join the hate train faggot
stop being a bitch and come to the winning side

or would you rather stroke your boyfriends mustache while you drink microbrews made from the tears of your own guilt

You have red hair

>rather stroke your boyfriends mustache
>tfw dont have mustache boxer bf

*nods respectfully towards you*
Tis' nice to see another aryan warrior elite! I voted Trump and therefore did my part in the crusade! My /pol/ karma and reputation is unmatched ;)

want me to tell you how i know your jewish?

Why would I hate anyone, the dudes I'm supposed to hate are guaranteed fucked beyond all comprehension. Even getting away is stupid because one of their boys is going to get all excited they got away talk some shit and next day a hellfire missle lands square on them in the can

Now I do hate OP but that is because he is a

My Jewish what?