100 IQ

>100 IQ
>bipolar disorder
>medicated on anti-psychotics and lithium

I can't write the way I used and school is becoming a task and I'm struggling to get by. Think I'm going to drop out.

The lithium prevents me from committing suicide. Works like a charm, so that's ruled out. If I wasn't on lithium I probably would commit suicide.

Any recommendations on what I should do next?

A janitor makes good enough money to get by.

If I didn't abuse adderall I wouldn't have ever gone into psychosis.

Only smart people should take drugs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulant_psychosis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ur cock is micro

7.7 inches but I could use some girth

Odd, Adderall pulled me out of psychosis. Different strokes I guess.

Start taking test and HGH

How do I go about doing that?

I've got nothing to lose, right? Either keep going down this spiral or take test and feel like a king for once.

Downside is that one day I'll say "Fuarrrrkk my heart" like the Zyzz

>omg X is like a miracle drug it solved all my problems with no side effects!
Hmm, wonder how this one's gonna end

sounds like you need a prescription of man the fuck up

Adderall can produce a temporary form of psychosis depending on the dosage and whether or not it was taken in conjunction with alcohol, caffeine (largest reaction can occur from this), and accumulated sleep deprivation.

In the end the symptoms are very similar to schizophrenia, and they can trigger particularly dramatic swings from mania to depression, which are further exacerbated by the aforementioned stressors.

Are you still on Addy? Vyvanse? What was your dosage, and how consistently were you sleeping, etc?

If you can attempt to get to a baseline with the amphetamines while maintaining the other meds, ideally you would be able to isolate whether or not your current cocktail is working, or if you should adjust things. If you know whether or not you respond to a separate group of stimulants such as Prozac you can offset the withdrawal from the Adderall family of drugs as the tolerance subsides.

Also I should not overlook the Lithium/Anti-psychs' side effects likely play into this retarded dance you have going. If you got on those because of the psychosis you might want to level with your doc and request a different approach.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulant_psychosis

is what you had.

Don't go the Electro Convulsive therapy route op. Its terrible. But, I'm still alive. NEET at 30, but alive.

Why not just go on? When you're going through hell, keep going.

Fuck, if you're not killing yourself, even on lithium, it can't be that bad.

Once you read into it and identify whether or not you have an overlap of side effect, and whether or not you are still using stims or withdrawing from them you should be able to find a doc that specializes in something along the lines of adult ADHD/ADD who is familiar with your reactions.

Alternately get a solid internist and you could likely come to similar ends, though they might not be as good at tapering off / tuning a better dose/drug to bring back to the positive effects I assume you experienced at first before you overdid it.

ECT can produce issues with memory most notably, however the methods have improved so if you are willing to try it out it could help. You won't be forced into repeat treatments if you don't like it either way.

If you are still there OP a little more info on the progression of the symptoms would be useful

Dont listen to the user that told you to take roids, they have the tendency to fuck you up even more if you have a mental disease like bipolar, borderline or depression.

How old are you user? I'm bipolar aswell, took me till 22 to get it under "control". How long ago have you been diagnosed?

I never took lithium I always rode out my depressive episodes, tried killibg myself twice thou and in total I had been suicidally depressed for almost 3 years.
It wasn't untill I got routine in my life that it got "better". Everyday I wake up at 7, eat, excercise, eat, work, etc. I really need routine or I have a tendency to slip ibto depression and afterwards get manic as fuck. And do you have a good social circle/family that can poibt out the signs when you are slowly slipping into depression? Noticing a dperessive episode and starting early on taking care of it really helps me. I still get depressed but getting at it soon prevents me to go to full blown "I'm a fucking worthless piece of shit and should kms right now"-depression.
Getting a nice, understanding girlfriend also really helped me.
Just understand that this indeed a lifelong mental illness but the symptoms are manageable and containable.
As for the iq thing I can't really help you there, I have no idea how it is to have an average intelligence. I suggest keep taking lithium for awhile untill you are stable enough. Then start working with your psych on developping coping skills and a routine and then slowly stop taking lithium. You should really talk this over with your psych thou.

>ECT can produce issues with memory most notably, however the methods have improved so if you are willing to try it out it could help. You won't be forced into repeat treatments if you don't like it either way.
I was committed to a psych ward for 8 weeks. My memory was destroyed so badly I had almost nothing left. I must have had 30 treatments

>Lithium
Have fun with your kidney disease lol

What year? Curious

My mistake then

What was it like without memory?

I literally had no idea how I ended up in the psych ward, or if somebody told me I couldnt remember it. I could only remember the later weeks, like maybe week 5. Everyday was like the first day there.

When I got home everything was unfamiliar to me. I couldnt remember health issues with my family like my grandmas health.

When I went back to my job I had no idea that it started everyday at 8 and not 9. I couldnt remember movies or tv shows that I had definetely seen. This didnt go away until I rewatched them

Did it resolve the initial crisis/crises? I've always wanted to try it experimentally on myself to experience and document the effect firsthand

Using the current tech/methods in a lab/clinical environment within the department, that is.

The problem was I stopped taking my lithium because I thought I didnt need it