Any Veeky Forums bros turn elliot roger mode?

Any Veeky Forums bros turn elliot roger mode?
>feelsbadman
I didnt turn this way on purpose it just happened naturally ..being redpilled and shitty experience with women .
>tfw social media made women think they are goddesses even the fat ones
>work at a warehouse with all guys except a few women and so every guy hits on them making them feel very desirable
>i wont even make eye contact with them to counter that
Im pretty damn Veeky Forums but im starting to hate women brehs... wat do?
>inb4 turn gay
Nah i love pussy

Feel myself moving closer to this everyday. Although it's not that I hate women specificaly, more so people in general

Three ways to approach women:

Veeky Forums $. Two sub-schools:

(1) Spend money - by making and spending money on women, you draw their attention

(2) Have money - having money alone is enough to draw women if you have enough of it.

/pol/ re-organize society

Society currently provides all power in mating selection to women. Women can be super-selective because they are not compelled to take a mate in order to make their way in the world. Only by returning to /ironpill/ traditionalist or NatSoc principles of organization, can women be subordinated to a more equitable system of pairing off.

Veeky Forums Get big and appeal directly to female lust or alternatively, just start fucking traps and twinks.

It's more than social media that makes women understand the fact that the sexual market is largely skewed in their favor. It's a simple fact.

You have to decide whether you want to make yourself more competitive for women within the system we have (in which case, get $) or work towards creating a new system in which you will have greater mating rights.

I'm the same way. I mean I get women but I don't give them attention so usually it takes a while.

>tfw I am subscribed to all three schools of thought

lol, but it doesn't matter since I'm brown.

I don't know if I'm Elliot Roger, but I just don't care about anything anymore. I go to the gym because its a hobby now instead of lifting for grills.

Going nowhere in my job too.

I will probably just live a boring life until I am dead from disease at age 75.

bro you just gotta keep holding on

i got rebounded by this bitch last saturday, best sex I have ever had and I shit you not, it made me go from 100kg -> 105kg on my BP.

tried to arrange netflix and chill with her today and she came up with this lame excuses about having had feelings for my roommate and feel weird about it

guess what, I went to the gym and I hit fucking 107.5kg on my BP

>not going the Veeky Forums path
>not taking a sip of your Americano an hour since you can only afford one
>Not tilting up your copy of Dostoevsky's "Crime and Punishment" for all to see
>Not holding this position until a random college girl blows you

Placebo: the post

i dont even care, if it works it works

>work at a warehouse

I work at a grocery store and it's the same damn thing. The thirst is real. I can commiserate with shitty experiences with women too.

Why aren't you working on self-improvement? Do you see yourself at the warehouse in 1 year? 5 years? Are you studying? How are you trying to get ahead?

I hope to get out of my situation asap but in the meantime I'm lifting for myself to stay sane. After I leave hopefully I'll be making more $ which will bring the added pluses of fucking stupid sluts and achieving Chad-status.

post rare elliots

The Veeky Forums path is actually cuckolding, if you actually read you'd probably understand why

I'm already there lad. Got into an argument with my dad cause I called my 17 y/o cousin with a bf a turbo whore while I'm 20 and gf-less. That conversation evolved into me telling him how much I hated women and he was shocked.

Thats a fucking pasta man

I plan on getting a trade to start making more money to live on my own...

Perhaps the reason you never get a shag is because you refer to yourself as being 'redpilled'; effectively meaning you've been brainwashed by a bunch of autistic virgins into believing that it is everyone else who is the problem and not yourself. Just fuck off you retard.

Nah every now and then some girl I fucked before or a new one manages to take interest in me again.

I usually just bullshit and treat them as part of whatever I want to do and they do it. Meh

>old wealth
>fell for the waifu game
>waiting for 2020 for the Olympics and legit going to try to buy my waifu out of her contract
>parents dumped me in a different state to keep an eye on a business out here and to see if I can make ti on my own
>hide my powerlevel and just wear solid color tees and docker shorts
>start talking to a girl I think is cute outright says "I don't think it'll workout since you don't have a job and I need stability."
>she's living at her parents with a min wage job

>t. James Joyce

this

You faggots need to take a few weeks off Veeky Forums and get out more.

Your life is what YOU make it dude.

Travel, explore!!!

Mgtow here. I fully understand where you're coming from. I love women but I think they are a waste of time unless you are a 9/10 chad they will always find something to blaim. And with the anti-male laws the way they are, you can get into trouble just for trying to pick them up (if you're anything but the creme of the crop in the looks/status department).

>I have to announce I belong to this gay club that thinks for me

Why can't you just do your own thing without the MGTOW faggotry?

Because the content produced is really good. I seldomly check it anymore, but when I was at my lowest, those youtube videos helped me a lot.

Not pasta my dude.

I talked to my dad about that before, too. My mum rang my dad and told him I hate women and he asked me if I was gay/gave me a bunch of dating advice. I just told him I don't like society and the way it raised this generation of girls.

this

This

Another thing. If you hate women they can sense that and they'll be scared of you so it makes it harder to meet good potential mates. It's a downward spiral.

>americano
Disgusting. If you're going to get espresso, just get espresso.

I worked at a minimum wage callcentre about 5 years back for 2-3 months. It was a hellish place after getting fired from a job paying twice as much due to a mistake on my criminal record (I didn't have one, that was the mistake). Since I rented alone and was about 21 I had bills to pay so I had to accept first bullshit that came along that would provide the most immediate paycheque.

I remember how a stuck up qt 7.5/10, 19 years old 'supervisor' would do 'charity work' selling tinned hotdogs from a fold out table at the entrance foyer at the reception for charity, every Friday maybe? There was always a queue of people wanting the dog, normally overweight males and females hanging around making small talk.

One time there wasn't much of a queue and when I was walking out for a cigarette she put a hotdog on a plate in a bun walked up to me blocking my exit to the revolving doors, motioned the paper plate in front of me and asked me if I'd like to buy a hotdog. No thanks. It's for charity. That's nice. It's only.... one pound! Smiled and walked off. She started muttering under her breath about me as she buggered off. I looked over at the table and there was a 5ft6 fat kid with glasses like brains from thunderbirds struggling to open the hotdog cans spilling juice over his himself.

She wouldn't even open the hotdog cans herself.

Holy shit were the same, even down to the brown part...
At least well always ha-have /fit right user...

read "meditations" my marcus aurelius.
It doesn't provide advice on how to deal with or get women but it will help you build a mindset in which you blend out externalities and things that are out of your direct control while reapplying that energy to things that you can actually change, for example getting fit and becoming successful in your field.

The stoic "i don't give a fuck" mindset is exactly what girls find attractive.

is absolutely wrong,
the Veeky Forums approach will get you platonic and materialistic relations that are devoid of true interpersonal affection and you will end up even more depressed.
It's not money that gets girls, having a car and a nice place helps because it makes interactions easier, but it comes down to the fact that the same skills that made those men rich also made them attractive, for example exceptional knowledge, discipline and energy.

the /pol/ approach is flawed as well, you will not change society and "devalue" women.
Your energy is much better spent on yourself than on anyone else.

the Veeky Forums approach covers only one half of the cake.
The first impression is important and being fit and fashionable will help you, but if you are going for more than a simple hook up she will notice that you are are a simple facade and won't have a deeper relation with you.
While building your body you need to build your mind as well.

tl;dr get fit and smart and girls will be interested in you naturally

It's almost as if women aren't as simple as guys here want to think and actually end up choosing partners(not hookups) based on the best combination of traits they can find. Most of the people complaining they can't get women are too focused on one facade of who they are supposedly being what should "win" the opposite sex. And everyone forgets that just because you see women dating certain men doesn't mean it's exactly what they want, they are trying to find a suitable partner just like you should be, not every choice will be a "good" one, it's trial and error especially when you're younger.

>James Joyce
>cuckoldry

I thought he was just a brapposter. I learn something new every day.

I swear i seen it a few weeks ago

Girls dont have fucking super powers man.. quit thinking theyre some special creatures...

That's cause I'm the same user who posted it lol

Chill brah not all women are vapid whores, there are still some wife material out there.

I dont get the metaphor

>Im pretty damn Veeky Forums but im starting to hate women brehs... wat do?

Find a woman who shares similar interests with you. Get to know her and share some information about yourself so that you build some sort of level of trust between yourself and this person. Over the course of a few weeks you frequently talk to this woman and the two of you build up this sort of rapport wherein you are both okay with each other and enjoy each other's company because you like to do the same things, perhaps talking walks or playing video games or talking about how to achieve the best body.

Then, if you aren't a goddamn autistic faggot, this woman will just love you unconditionally because you make her feel good about herself and hanging out with you seems to make her feel good everytime she meets you.

And then suddenly she's sucking your dick and all you did was hang out with her and make her feel good about herself.

You people are fucking robots. Go out there with your fucking bods and just socialize with these people. Find the one that seems to align the most with your interests, figure out a way to get close to her friends so that they talk about you when you aren't there, and let the cards fall into place.

>not being /g/ and programming waifubots

Seconded

you should have fucking lit that bitch up
fucking mcdonalds

sorry friend

>dbz reference
don't worry, you'll make it brah

More rare elliots pls

Why do you hate women ?

Not sure if this is bait but you guys think way toofucking much.

Body language is so fucking readable man.

i feel somehow similar. there are some girls i talk to and theyre pretty cool but when i think about all the double standards and general women bullshit i hate them so much. i distract myself with studying, drugs and gym. i think the only reason women get away with all the shit because of their pussy. top guys get it, your average joe is happy to get one sometimes and no one cares about ugly people

Veeky Forums's hero

Toughluck bud but that's the way world works. Deal with it and have some thick skin. Stop thinking about it too much.

you know some of us on fit talked to him on misc regularly right regularly suggesting high level puas who would have had him over his psychological issues in a weekend.

wasting your precious life on this planet over American women...Ahahahahaha hold this L

goddamn I like coming to Veeky Forums for the most part but you guys are so unbelievably broken. You're fucking delusional. Turn the computer off it's making you sick.

the ones who figured it out left. it's pretty toxic now and you need to be super saiyajinda browser mode to get through the post theses days

wise words

Great post. I viewed it as waiting for a girl to find me suitable as a partner when I should be looking for a suitable girl for myself, I was acting like a cuck. Got to sort myself out before looking for a gf though.

>tfw i found the perfect qt match online... managed to get her to be my "gf" but i went full autistic and lost het before we got to meet
Dont show girls too much love and clinginess

Why do women get away with this shit?
So many girls from my school did this, getting all the support possible to finish their degree but instead they get preggo by some dude with great earning potential and mooch off his money while working here and there if they feel like it.
That's just no possibility for a man.

I'm not a feminist or a mgtow.

As a man, one of my main goals in life is to be able to say "none of my women work" as in, I have enough money to support my wife, girlfriend, mistress, and baby momma. It's the ultimate alpha status having women depending on you

I'm with you on that, but I wouldn't want to support a fat slob or get a big chunk of my paycheck cut off for one of those bitches.

Guys how do i stop getting nervous in front of girls? Just more exposure?

Working your ass of to feed some women who is to lazy to work is ultimate Chuck status

I don't know man. That shit doesn't bother me lol. I like how it pisses off other dudes, my current gf drives one of my cars everywhere and her ex bf blew up her phone talking a bunch of shit about me. Super pissed and insecure.

I'm already making enough money to support a family, I don't need it all for myself.

wow i've literally never heard that before

Wrong 100%

Working hard and providing a family home for your woman to raise your children while you focus on your career and aspirations is God mode.

This guy knows whatsup

>3d
there's your mistake

>t. kike

Why would you want to be a degenerate and ruin tens or hundreds of women. Keep in mind that statistics show that the more pre-marital sexual partners a woman has:
-the less happy and more depressed she tends to be
-the more likely her future marriage will fail
-the less she will love her future partners
-the more likely it is for the kid to commit crime
-the more likely it is to cheat
Those women that you try so hard to persuade to have sex with you and manipulate them emotionally are what ruins them and future relationships. Just because you need to be the alpha male and have sex with so many women.
Why?
Why can't you just find a girl you really like and that you can trust and stick to her?
>inb4 you use an appeal to nature and some bs that we're supposed to have sex with as many women as possible.
Just stop. You are contributing to the problem. It's increasingly hard to find a virgin girlfriend who will be loyal to you because most of them are ruined by fucktards like you. I hate you.
I hate you with passion.