How do you hard gainers gain weight? I feel bloated as fuck when I'm eating any relatively large meal

How do you hard gainers gain weight? I feel bloated as fuck when I'm eating any relatively large meal.

Is there any other way besides GOMAD?

Other urls found in this thread:

scoobysworkshop.com/expectations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat large spoons of peanut butter + GOMAD

Go buy a mass gainer you pleb

it'll take time to stretch your stomach.

just lift as intense as you can, and force yourself to eat.
16oz of milk with each meal helps a lot too.
what I have for breakfast is a shake with 16Oz milk, some applesauce, some orange juice, 1 scoop whey, and 96grams of peanut butter.
that alone is 1100 calories.

So the only solution really is liquid calories. Alright, thanks

until you get used to eating enough food, liquid calories is what you should use.
you need to work on eating larger meals or more calorie dense foods though.

6 eggs cooked in butter with vegetables and 16oz milk is 950 calories.

bulking is easy

yeah just eat like one spoon more from every meal you have. Increase it every other day. Don't worry if you start out with something that is considered below average or "calorie deficit". Just like weight lifting its easier to start from your own level not from some average level. In less than a month you'll reach/overpass the recommended dose. Drink milk only as a last resort - when your instinct is telling you that you should be eating something right now, but your body is telling you no.

Supplements also help.

Stop being a faggot and eat more.

i get so damn bloated on liquid calories, i wouldnt reccommend it lots of meat has been the key for me
bowl of 100g oatmeal with lots of honey and jam about 500cals
i eat two meals earlier in the day:
100g rice + 300g (weighed raw) pork butt (about 1000 cals)
100g pasta + 250g (same) beef mince as bolognese (1000 more cals)
then eat about a kilo of roasted chicken thighs (skin on) as my last meal and some baked potatoes (around 1500 cals?)
sipping on a shake of 500ml whole milk, 110g pb some chocolate milk powder and a scoop of mutant (1300 cals)

gets me a bit over 5000cals, often i'll eat bananas after meals which are around 100 each, and have a soda too (150) so im usually between 4800 and 5800

the key for this to have all the meals in the same order and magnitude, but gradually increase the size of each one
i started having the same amount of meals, they were just smaller (eg 50g pasta and 100g beef in bolognese)

I always get Seulgi and Irene confused but they both equally make my penis happy

>hard gainers

I really hate it when my body defies the laws of thermodynamics too OP. Must really suck when the fabric of the universe bends around you and prevents you from making gains.

Yeah, I think the key is just for me to keep eating the same meals in gradually larger portions. Sounds like I'll have to just drink more milk too; I tried GOMAD and got a ton of acne so I stopped but I guess I have no choice really.

Good taste my man

Not to mention the inexplicable decrease in gravitational pull allowing hard gainers the ability to float and speak purely by telekenesis

Try washing your face with soap. A lot of people use only water. Acne means your sebaceous glands are producing a lot of oil. Soap is a detergent meaning it helps fat and oils to get dissolved in water and washed away.

I know soap helps with blackheads because I had them. You should try it for your acne, it's simple, cheap, can't hurt you and actually feels kind of good.

but let's be honest, Yeri's the one I lift for

I cut on 3300kcal bruh, can't get those calories in with good macros without 3 protein shakes a day (I'm a lazy fuck I know)

Get over your feeling of bloatness and keep eating

There is no such thing as "hardgainers", there are only under eaters.

scoobysworkshop.com/expectations/

75% carbs 25% protein
rice/bread/pasta, avocado/beans, chicken/fish/beef and you're set. do not skimp on the carbs.
buy rice in bulk

how the FUCK is 5k cals not enough to bulk
I'd suggest eating less meat. It's super hard to digest AND chew, so
1. you get more satiated
2. your body might not digest it all b/c so much shit to melt

try eggs, nuts or p butter for protein, then you'll also have more space for carbs

not him but...
Still doesn't make you a "hard gainer"
Your caloric requirement is simply higher either due to a high metabolism, energy expenditure, or other variable.

"hardgainer" is the same excuse as "muh genetics"

t. recovered Skelly

How does high calorie requirement not make you a hard gainer?

Literally means you stay at a low body weight and bf eating an average amount of food a day