18 years old body, insecure about my body

2,5 months lifting, besides gaining weight
i look pathetic, i compare myself with friends
that don't work out and they look better than me, i don't want to have a chad's body, just look more mature, but i body
look's from a 14 years old, should i be worried?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/47lfi9/no_progress_at_all_after_8_whole_months_of_hard/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

keep lifting?

You look like you live in Eastern Europe

you should put the vodka down for starters

Hahaha, is because i shaved my hair ( yeah i am stupid) i had a beautiful blonde hair, i did
this and now he is black.

are you british?

Never cut your hair again
Are you gay by any chance?

How can people look like this after 3 months? I was skeletor and lifted for 3 months and had decent definition. Work on your diet man

No, Born On USA live in a shithole (Brazil)

Advice taken, not yet why? haha

eat more (lots more) and lift heavy.

get your protons and you'll be big an strong too

I know man, i think is the mix of genetics and diet

I just don't have soo much time to focus and
money to buy food (where i live everything is
expensive with +30 taxes and my mom have
fucking 5 kids.

Genetics play a part too, my friends don't
work out and look better than me.

Did you think more 9 months will do this?

yeah 2.5 months is nothing really, lifting is a long game and progress is slow. check yourself in another 3 months and then the next 3 but yes after a year you should have a decent physique provided your lifts go up consistently.

just stick with it user, dedicate 3 days a week to lifting as heavy as you can and get your diet in line an you'll be set.

Ok user, i am just afraid of gaining nothing
why?:reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/47lfi9/no_progress_at_all_after_8_whole_months_of_hard/

>I don't know if the link will work

I look happier and some people who don't know i am lifting said i was stronger, but
i am afraid of staying the same.

that guy is an anomaly and theres likely more to the story, dont fret it user building muscle after progressive overload is a basic human function, just give it time. like really, that guy is a one in a million if he legit isn't improving or gaining muscle at all.

are you following a full body routine on a calorie surplus with enough brotein? because thats all you need to do, don't be afraid of gaining some bodyfat, it helps you build more muscle.

just give it time, keep progress pics and eat big to get big.

Thanks, i was getting progress with ABC training (Chest/back, Legs and arms) but i started working out just 3 times a week
Monday, wednesday and friday
now i am doing a freaking huge workout
(2 hours of training).

You look like shit and fat as hell. Try to look more like me.

You look based as fuc
i had the same hair 3 weeks ago.
i will try mate.

But i am getting girls looking like shit, soo
its a good stuff

Same deal here. Tomorrow I'm gonna talk to a personal trainer about creating a new routine as well as nutrition. I go to a uni that focuses on physical therapy and medical stuff so I'm confident there will be no memeing.

You have a body type that i want.
Just heathly without belly

My body looks like a 14 years old slav boy

>pic
literally me

Fuck that, just do starting strength and eat more than you do now. Buy peanut butter for easy calories.

How long have you been working out for?

I have been fucking around since October but I actually got more serious in mid-january.

Wtf dude, you are indeed literally me. No wonder we look the same

You definitely show definition in your arms, double up on chest days spread out between the week and you'll see some more gains.

Nice man, I've just recently started (im holocaust mode). What's your routine?

When I talk to the trainer I'm gonna mention chest. I don't do any chest stuff except for bench.

I lost my routine and can't remember exercise names but I wouldn't recommend mine.
Day 1
DL 5x5
Barbell row 5x5
Last pulldown 5x8
Bent over dumbbell bench row? 3x12
Bicep curl 3x12
Hammer curl 3x12
Crunches 3x30
Russian twist 3x12

Day 2
Leg press 3x12
Bench 5x5
Shoulder press? 3x12
Shoulder raises 3x12
Some kinda lateral arm raise 3x12
Triceps pull down 3x8
Skullcrushers 3x10
Hanging leg ups 3x15

Your testosterone is probably a little low. Stop eating garbage, get some proper nutrition. Avoid plastics for storing food, as well as soy and other sources of xeno-estrogens. Unfortuantely it's all nearly impossible to avoid in our modern society. Make sure you're lifting heavy, including heavy squats and deadlifts. Start nofap, or at least cut it down to once a week.

There's an infographic going around that basically lists everything you should avoid, maybe someone can post it.

who let alex jones on fit

Stop lying, nigger