WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE?! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE??

WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE?! DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE??

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/
youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YES!!!

lol you should see the M A Y H E M on reddit.com/r/boogie2988/

DO US A FAVOR AND RIP TO PIECES FINALLY YOU SHIT!!!

I'll pay for your healthcare when you show that you are actively trying to better yourself and can not make the 6 figure salary you do without healthcare.

Healthcare is a basic necessity in the first world. Everyone benefits from it and even if we had a single payer healthcare system with fatties like Boogie on it we'd be able to afford it because better healthcare access means more preventative care which means more monetary and health savings.

Now stop spamming this shit like you're trying to sink the TORtanic faggot

Honestly this dude is rich. LOL. We're not supplementing him, he's supplementing us.

Think about it:

he says he pays 800 a month for him and his wife for insurance.

On top of that he's also USING that insurance and paying some sort of copay for it.

Chances are he's actually paying for OUR healthcare because he pays a shit load more into the system then the rest of us do.

just saying.

acting butthurt over him calling Veeky Forums beta cucks only affirms that you're acting like a beta cuck.

yes, the irony in his statement was obvious but wasting your time because a lardass called you a mean name is pathetic.

tl;dr gb2reddit, not gonna make it.

I'm actually a lurker on that subreddit because it's better to keep up with him on there than twitter imo

"preventative care" is circumvented when people to IRRECOVERABLE DAMAGE to their bodies. You don't need to go to the doctor to waste time and money to be told to stop being a fat piece of shit or stop smoking.

Reminder

lol he said that in the stream he is just using our language to further trigger us.

Anyone reacting to that shit is proving the guy right. they're in fact actual beta cucks. haha.

bretty good analysis

>Boogie hasn't updated his YouTube or Twitter for 11hrs. I'm worried
>11 hour break from social media means BAD THINGS

Fuck this generation

umm is that post talking about boogie? he's stated numerous times that his mother is dead.

His mother started the cycle of abuse.

His wife became the giving mother he never had. The opposite form of tormentor. The one that gave too much

sort yourself out bucko

did you get this from the MDE subreddit?

what do you think fatty

FBPB. Veeky Forums DOES IT AGAIN

It was posted to fit first

Why is he Boogie2988?

>he was a nazi before he gained 15 words

HOLY SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU

Obamacare premiums went up to over a grand a month this year, and no, it hasn't been repealed yet.

> you're too fat to be on the internet kill yourself now before you have a heart attack
holy fuck my sides