Redpill me on Frank Yang, Veeky Forums

Redpill me on Frank Yang, Veeky Forums.

He's a cool guy, I've been following him for years, since the digitalair days and before that too.

Just sort his vids from oldest to newest and watch everything, the guy's a bit whacked in the head but his vids are entertaining and witnessing his transformation as a person was an inspiring experience. He's also a trust fund babby in case you wonder how he can afford his lifestyle.

Some of his Q&As where he's not trolling and rooftalk / meditation videos are pretty insightful, he's a smart and talented dude

Good genes and rich kid so he has the time and ability to do what he wants and be good at it but greatly over estimates the quality of his own thoughts.

snap city deadlift. best video.

I know that's you, Frank.

Your a truly awesome dude, very deep artistically. Creatively, I feel like we're on par although opposite ends of the spectrum.

That was me that left the used condom with the note in your mailbox,
I just wanted you to know you really get me off when you mind fuck me.

One day we'll make films together.

>goes from squatting on dildos to thinking he's buddha

Props for probably being the only natty in the lifting scene.

he was good like a decade ago when he was really strong n fast and made funny videos.

these days he just makes retarded nonsensical shit.

even some old video of him just eating nuggets at mcdonalds was more entertaining than the last 5 years of his shit.

>frank
>natty
pls tell me i missed the joke

havent watched his videos in the last year or so a while after he broke up with vivian but daaamn that guy is something else honestly one of my favourite channel on youtube, his advice on athletic/vertical jump/cns training a1 and bruh even how nonsensicial some of his ideas sound they work, he weirdly maanges to create visual and verbalise feelings weve all had but not been able to express, also check his facebook posts from his notes out as well, great dude dunno what hes doin nowadays tho

don't know what happened to him , he used to post back in the day

this

this entire thread is a single samefag

GOAT deadlift video of all time - up there with eddie hall,magnusson and Sigmarsson

newfags dont know how to check for samefags

> 12 posts

> 11 posters.

Frank only has an impressive physique in the right lighting. Look at any of his videos when he isn't under optimal conditions and he just looks like the average gym rat.

AESTHETIC

More natty evidence

That old homeless man looks so happy ;_;
>if only for a moment

He looks like shit, wide hips and short torso

lol

buff turbo autist

truly /ourguy/

> since the digitalair days
I kind of wish his xanga was still up.

Why doesn't he do shit like banana and milk sprints and 8000cal in a day videos anymore? Lately just seems to be him thinking he's enlightened or some shit.

He used to beat the ever living shit out of Vivian.

Haven't heard anything bad about him and Vida.

>He used to beat the ever living shit out of Vivian.
source? o.O

LMAO those babby arms
Looks like the ones i had in my first 6 months of lifting
Asians truely have inferior genetics

Wait a minute... that pose... could it be..?

IS

Isn't he a cuck?

I remember some vid were he was with his ex and her new bf. He kept saying how he still loves her but is happy that she is banging someone else.

I didn't know if he was serious or was in some new meta level of memes

>GOAT deadlift video of all time

>Greatest Of All Time deadlift video of all time

user...

is that the guy who goes shirtless in a normal crowded place instead of doing it at a festival/assorted place with other shirtless people

GOAT implies human history. The Emphases on the time of time, is the time of the duration of comprehension of a fourth dimensional field but also abstract human concept of time. It excedes both human knowledge and universal capacity. Basically he can deadlift into bending time and space.

>banana and milk sprints

He did a smoking a and booze sprints video only last year.

And look at his expo video from a couple months ago when he seizure hops while meeting Arnie and Piana.

lmao pls tell more. in his defense vivian looked way more retarded than vida