Hey Veeky Forums I have a question. What's the best way to deal with stinky armpits...

Hey Veeky Forums I have a question. What's the best way to deal with stinky armpits? My armpits smell like catpiss and I have tried everything. I'm genuinely a very clean guy but my armpits no matte what I do go from smelling fine to smelling like a litter box in a second. Please help Veeky Forums.

DEODORANT

My armpits stop smelling pretty much at all if I keep them shaved. It feels faggy at first, but it's worth it.

Drink more water

Shower everyday
Use deodorant
Stop being so fucking nervous/anxious all the time

what material do you wear? like your shirts what are they made of?

Have tried every kind is their a specific one that works better?
I have them shaved year round
I do all of the above but trying to stop being nervous isn't going to happen I sweat thinking about fucking clouds
Mostly cotton t-shirts

its genetic, cut ur armpits off is the only option

Wear some antiperspirant deodorant faggot

i have the same with my back
just use deodorant often and drink cold water

Go vegan.

No, really.

I had a problem with super sweaty armpits.

Literally nothing could tame these sweat beasts.

Had to get botox in my fuckin armpits. True shit.

This one is actually an easy fix.
The reason your armpits smell is because of bacteria.

What I do every now and then is use anti bacterial soap. just brush it on and leave it a minute. then rinse off.

Bacteria will be dead, smell will be gone, and it will only be back when the bacteria are back.
Which will take some time.

Not OP, but what deodorant do you use?I'm looking for something that's as scent free as possible.

but don't wear white shirts with this type of deodorant

as well as applying deodorant, you should trim your armpit hair

Alright OP, so to get them obvious out of the way that I assume you do already:
Shower daily, take special care washing under your pits.
Wear a deodorant, or better for you an antiperspirant, a strong one. Arm and Hammer or ask your pharmacist for a recommendation.
Third, wear an undershirt. Seriously, an extra layer of protection matters.
Fourth: if you do all of the above, shave your pits. Sure it sounds gay, but the smell comes from the bacteria in your sweat sticking to your underarm hair and dying. No hair means much less surface area for that to happen.
Hope this helps.

This. Also if shaving your pits completely is too big a leap for you use a trimmer to cut them down to size 1 it looks better and smells better without looking like you yknow shaved your armpits

how sexually insecure are you that you think shaving your armpits is gay?

Not sure mate, but lots of guys do, that's why I said it sounds gay. How sexually insecure do you have to be to try and project it onto other people?

bruv you're the one who's saying it's gay

I've been shaving my pits since I was 10 and I ain't a fucking fag like yourself

Brah, you're the faggot here. I know I'm not one because every time I get hard, all I got to do is imagine makes dudes, and it goes away after a while.

Not all sweat is the same. Stressful sweat is particularly nasty smelled compared to plain workout sweat because of the types of chemicals your body is trying to release.
If you wash well, shave, deodorant, etc. And still smell it's because you're stress sweating. You need to figure what's stressing you and deal with the situation

>TRYING THIS HARD TO PROVE HE'S NOT GAY

yeah whatever you say Tony

Try necking yourself

Here's what you need to do. Get one of these bad boys if you don't already have it. And then you rub your armpits with the force of a thousand suns until you feel like peeling your skin off, and do the entire area, not just where hair is growing. You don't do it for 15 seconds, you do it for 3 minutes.

Also improperly washed clothes can be a huge factor, because those bacteria can survive. Switch to a better detergent. Maybe throw in a high temperature washing cycle every once in a while.