5'7

5'7
134lbs

Am I gonna make it if I keep it up?

Whats your goal? Yes, if you consistently eat more calories than you expend you will gain weight

>low fat

Gain muscle and lose fat

What is your goal with that diet?

Forgot typ type above will this burn up like 20 lbs of fat by june if im 203 and like 25-23% bf?

recomp.

Why so much fat? I thought low carbs was to lose fat? I have novice knowledge about this, i just started fitness

But that's so much fat. I thought to lose fat you gotta have less of it, but not too little.

>only 1500 calories
>only 134 g protein
are you a 120lb girl, user?

Eat more fat. It's not fat what makes you fat, it's an excess of calories what does. I'd personally lower carbs (and perhaps protein a bit, 1g/1pb is more than enough).

isn't the amount of protein for lean mass, not mass total ?

>tfw I'm the same height
>tfw I used to weigh the same as you
>tfw now weigh 172lbs after 3-4 years of consistent lifting
>still no gf
It doesn't get any better

What ? no

because your body naturally converts fat into energy ( thats why it can store so much of it ) so when you are low carb dieting and force your body to get of the sugar and use the fat stored on the body, you must also eat plenty of fat since it is now your staple for energy.

What are you talking about ? Someone that 80kg with 20%+ bodyfat won't need 180g of protein to build muscle. It's lean mass, not total mass.

How are you hearing about this for the first time?
Its per lean mass, it always was, we just simplify it since people usually don't know their fat percentage.
So its better for them to eat more than they need than less.

Jesus, there are the people giving advice here...

>a 300lb obese man needs to eat 300 grams of protein every day

really gets the ol' noggin going

you'll make it to type 2 diabetes for sure.

>5'7

no

less carbs more fat user

Was hoping for one night stands, not gf

:(

t. dyels

That's still no excuse for eating 1500 kcal per day. I'm 110 lbs and eating 2k+ to maintain. If your TDEE is 1500, you need to get out of bed and move once in a while.

6'1
187lbs
And on a cut

I skipped breakfast, I usually have cottage cheese with a fruit

READ THE GODDAMN FUCKING STICKY YOU PIECE OF SHIT NORMIE

kys

How do you guys so much protein???
This is the most protein i've eaten in a day

What app is this?

Myfitnesspal

2x 200g of chicken is around 90g of protein. Then you add oats, beans, maybe whey. It all adds up.

how much do you weigh?

and just eat stuff like chicken, eggs, fish, whey, cheese or whatever to get protein, it's not that hard

Keto?

if you are doing keto you need more fat (70%).