Is This Fucking Natty?????

Is This Fucking Natty?????
How to unlock steppe mode??

He's a pure son of khan. Of course he's fucking natty.
Fucking asian genetics goddamnit.

On a slightly unrelated note..goddamn those bitches are cute as fuck. Do I have to get a swole as those niggas to fuck one?

Genghis Khan genes

>Do I have to get a swole as those niggas to fuck one?
Know how to ride a horse like a boss and they'll be all over ur dick

Is the huge wrist , bone meme real then?
Fuck, even on roids I don't think I would get that arm. I heard they also have bigger cranial space

Do you think he did Starting goat as a kid? Where you lift the baby goat every day above your head and one day you can life the adult cow?

Or maybe he did SS, starting Steppe

They eat animal testicles dude.

Where can I get some? Is that like mainlining HGh?

I think any testosterone order anything would die get killed in your liver

What?

He does GOMAD, except it's fermented yak milk.

The only white boys who can handle it are Finnish.

Baby goat-->adult cow

when the goat dies of old age you move up to a calf

Step 1: Be Asian
Step 2: Eat a diet of nothing but meat and dairy instead of a shitty diet of rice and vegetables
Step 3: Exercise every day by wrestling, riding horses, shooting arrows, doing farm work
Step 4: Grow to be 6'2 and 230lbs instead of 5'8 and 140lbs like other Asian men

Kek, I actually tried this as a kid, turns out that it's basically impossible to lift a calf over your head without it squirming out of your grip and trying to kick you

>Finns
>White

>Step 2: Eat a diet of nothing but meat and dairy instead of a shitty diet of rice and vegetables
The Mongolian diet is actually bretty good desu
Best teeth out of any countries I've visited so far.

>source: Lived there for 8 months

It has less to do with genetics and more to do with diet, I read a study that showed that Asian-Americans who ate a higher protein Western diet grew to be significantly taller than Asians that ate a traditional low protein Asian diet. Mongol diet is very high in protein and fat as carbs like rice and wheat don't grow in their climate, also they are the only East Asians that are completely lactose tolerant so they consume far more dairy than other Asians

Same, I lived there for two months on an archaeological dig, was pretty cool seeing Mongols with blond hair and blue eyes, on a related note they have freakishly long life expectancies considering how poor they are and how much alcohol and tobacco most of them consume

>and how much alcohol and tobacco most of them consume
WEW LAD
Their "standard" size is basically a fucking full glass.
>but it's true, no hangover just a burning anus

Buck hay x 5
Tame wild horses x 3
Invade China x 1

khan genes man. just bulk on chanko and lift heavy as fuck.

topkek