Any drug addicts here? Do drugs affect your gains, as long as you force yourself into eating and going into the gym?

Any drug addicts here? Do drugs affect your gains, as long as you force yourself into eating and going into the gym?

I take:

>weed
>weed edibles
>acid
>MDMA
>2cb
>tramadol
>clonazepam

I managed to quit ritalin and alcohol.

I wana try Oxy and shrooms and that's like my main goal right now.

Ironically I hate smoking cigarettes and I managed to quit alcohol.

Why are you taking these drugs? Is there something you are trying to achieve, or is it merely out of pure boredom or curiosity?

Not fitness, sage hide and report

...you sound like someone I know irl who is addicted to a lot of shit and trying to get into the gym.

Just do it occasionally and it doesn't make a difference.

Benzos slow your recovery because they stop rem sleep, opiods slow protein synthesis, weed is fine, MDMA causes water retention, slows protein synthesis, hinders sleep and puts stress on the liver which your body will prioritize healing muscles so its worst on the list

>I wana try Oxy and shrooms and that's like my main goal right now.
I feel sorry for you

Don't try oxy if you have problems with tramadol you faggot

this
t. recovering druggie

I only smoke weed and occasionally do a psychedelic. I feel that's a fine balance. Drugs are something useful that can be abused as all things.

i have smoked weed pretty regularly throughout my entire lifting time and i've made great gains

>take adderal
>can't sleep
>decide to do pushups to tire myself out
>end up doing a full workout because I won't get tired
I really want to sleep though

I haven't smoked pot in three days, after 4 years of daily use. I'm 18. My dreams are extremely vivid, to the point of asking people what did and didn't happen the previous day. I'm irritable, depressed, low appetite, and have trouble sleeping.

The dreams and sleep difficulty should go away within the week, appetite and mood should improve within the month.

I've been smoking cigarettes to curb cravings for cannabis, but they suppress my appetite even more. Maintaining weight is a fucking chore, 3250 kcal/day don't come easy.

I took a 6month break from weed after smoking it daily in college for about 3 years solid (only in evenings, but still a daily habit). Vivid dreams, nightsweats, insomnia, lack of appetite, irritable. Generally I could ignore all these symptoms except the insomnia, which was part of the reason I started smoking in the first place.

Give it a week or 2, keep lifting and working and you will go back to baseline. Take a good book with you to bed. I actually found I slept a lot less (6-7hrs sober compared to 8-9) but recovery is fine.

I still smoke once or twice a month when I'm with bros having a movie or gaming night. I will say other than the need for longer sleep (which was a sure way of great recovery) I didn't feel any negative effects from smoking for 3 years.

this
if anything weed enables me to lift
>4 years with 10/10 fit qt petite/thicc gf
>suddenly break up
>sad
>drop gym
>start college, unavoidable to try some drugs when you dont give a fuck about anything
>try weed, shiet im not sad anymore
>feel the biggest urge to lift like back in the day
>pick up weights again
>dasitmane.jpeg
>lifting like never in my life
I'll fucking make it mates, we're all gonna sick cunts

Tramadol is bullshit, stop taking that garbage.

once i smoked half a marijuana

Stay away from opiates unless you want to burn every dollar you ever earn.

keep at it, we are with you

I smoke weed every night getting ready for bed or just to chill out. I'll get completely trashed once a month but I don't really like drinking. My lifts are 385 squat. 275 bench 525 deadlift. 245lb bw at 6'9

Although I agree bodybuilding or any high rep sets are great high. I can't handle lifting about 75% of my max while high

i mix my weed with tabacco 50/50 so its not that strong, i wait a bit before i go too, so its really just to brighten up my mood
you tried lifting while high? cant imagine that, what was it like?

I smoked weed every night for 2 months after work and gym. This was the start of this year.
Im taking a break because my dealer is on vacation and I dont have much left. Id rather enjoy it with my gf or friends on weekends.

No complaints here. Smoking anything is bad for your lungs. So if you take edibles there are no negatives to smokin weed.

It helps me bulk too. I used to be skelly mode because I can go a while without eating if im busy with homework or something.
Engineering student btw

Looking to try acid soon.

Also weed helped me quit alcohol. I used to drink a lot on weekdays just because I could.
I dont anymore. So if you count that weed has actually helped me make gains.

It's great if you're just doing a pump session. Get some good music going zone out and bang out 20-30 reps

I was a pack-a-day smoker. I quit that before I ever started lifting. 3 years now since last cig.

How old are you and what is your GPA