Diet and exercise for 2 months after years of eating nothing but pizza and McDonalds

>Diet and exercise for 2 months after years of eating nothing but pizza and McDonalds
>Buy bodyfat caliper
>Check bodyfat
>4.9%
>Repeat measurement like 30 times
>4.9% every time

How is this possible? my abs aren't even visible and I have clearly visible fat deposits. Aren't super lean bodybuilders at like 7%? Did I get swindled with a faulty set of calipers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IpYOF4Hi6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How is this possible?
Calipers are bullshit son.

Either you're doing it wrong or the device is bullshit.

Don't worry about a number. Don't worry about a weight. Don't worry about a percentage. Worry about a look.

Dont buy into that crap. My BMI always reads I am over weight but I have visible abs.

It cant handle my genetic supremacy and thinks its impossible.

BMI has nothing to do with calipers

they're aren't totally accurate but they are the best thing outside a body scan, not to mention they are pretty precise

>Calipers are bullshit son.
I wish I knew this before I blew 20 dollars

I guess turn this into an estimate by bf% thread. Here's what I look like flexing my abs as hard as I can.

Bro you have no muscles.
Even at 0% fat you still going to look like this

Have you considered lifting?

I just joined the gym in late January, and fell for the "train your legs" meme. Going to go curlbro mode soon probably.

I'm not skelly mode though, so if I am 4.9% fat and 0% muscle, where is the rest of my mass coming from? This is me relaxed with no flexing btw.

Time to do a very slow bulk and gain about 20-30 lbs before you even think about cutting.

dat nipple placement holy fug

How about instead of doing memes you actually find and follow a routine?

Also your nipples are really close together

ever make your nipples touch?

>Also your nipples are really close together
My friends were roasting me about that at the beach, I thought they were just fucking with me

Just tried, I can only get them like an inch apart

It's not gonna get better, either. The head of the pectoral muscle is closer to the armpit than it is to the sternum. A larger chest might actually point them facing each other. Your nipples will be in a permanent staring constant.

Okay, I guess I'll just kill myself then

K

Just do this and bulk.
Make sure you get your protein
You'll look fine in months

You look like you are at 4.7%

In that routine you do bench 3 times a week? Should I take 2 rest days between each workout? I tend to stay sore for 3 or 4 days after.

Maybe I have body dysphoria, but I don't think I look particularly lean.

>those nipples
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA

Look about 10%-12%

>those nipples
yeesh

Yeah three days a weak.
Only rest two days after the third day because it should be you're most intense workout.

The soreness goes away quickly try to eat a lot of protein for maximum affect.

His nipples have fetal alcohol syndrome lmFao

most likely you are measuring wrong. Follow the instructions or watch youtube videos how to do it. One inch above your hip bone. Take the entire skin flap including fat deposits, measure 3 times, take the median result and check the provided list. Because mm are not % bf.

You have been visited by the spooky spirit of no gains.

You will stall on your bench and lose all your chest gains unless you reply "Hey! Creature! Leave those nips alone!" to this post.

You got crosseyed nipples.

>Hey! Creature! Leave those nips alone

>Hey! Creature! Leave those nips alone!

a DEXA scan is literally the only bodyfat test that is even remotely accurate.

At least my tragic nips can be a meme

Hey! Creature! Leave those nips alone!

I did all that, got 4mm every time, which on the chart for my age says 4.9%bf

Not gonna risk it.

>"Hey! Creature! Leave those nips alone!"

your nips are retarded mate

>"Hey! Creature! Leave those nips alone!"

"Hey! Creature! Leave those nips alone!"

you have a belly because of hyperlordosis
make sure to stretch your lower back on the mornings... and don't skip abs

you're not fat and got nice shoulder/waist/hip ratio

lean bulk forever, forget stupid %bf chit

This.

OP, you can get as swole as you want but you'll never fix your nippies. Sorry bro.

BMI is for sedentary people you fucking retard. I'm overweight by BMI standards at my lightest and have a six pack because I've been training for 6 years, and obese when I'm gaining and carrying a little fat.

>How is this possible?
You're a fucking idiot who somehow manages to screw up something as simple as a caliper reading.

Hey Creature! Leave those nips alone.

look at his nipples, this has to be autism.

Why on earth are your nipples cross eyed?

>Hey Creature! Leave those nips alone.

Can someone give me a BF% estimate? I'm 6' 197lbs, down from 220lbs

This whole thread is making me vicariously sad. Please leave and don't come back.

The lord is my shephard. I lack nothing.

gyno%

>that gyno
all ya'll niggas nips fucked up

youtube.com/watch?v=5IpYOF4Hi6Q

You're using them wrong

You have to use them on multiple parts of the body, then calculate your BF% with it. Everyone stores fat differently, just because one person has 5% on their arms and another has 15% on their arms doesnt mean the 5% person has less fat, they could have far more stored on their stomach.

Also, all fat measurements are inaccurate, the real use is finding if you change over time. If it says 5% now on your stomach and says 4.5% in a month then you've made progress.

why everyone have fucked up nipples ITT?

>Also, all fat measurements are inaccurate, the real use is finding if you change over time. If it says 5% now on your stomach and says 4.5% in a month then you've made progress.
This is the real advice in this thread. Does not matter what you use to measure fat, as long as you measure it consistently (ideally at the same time of day/hydration for methods where that alters the readings) and compare the results then you will have an idea of how you are going.

lets see your nipples then faggot

>inb4 pepperoni

>Also your nipples are really close together

>tfw my gyno is almost as bad

Kek

>Your nipples will be in a permanent staring constant.
kek

n-no bully

What's stopping you from getting them fixed? Even the rock had titty surgery, nothing to be embarrassed about

I cant afford it. its so fucking embarassing, I have to wear hoodies everywhere like a wigger.

N-Novaldex after cycle...

Save up dude, it's be worth it

I've never seen a chest with two lazy eyes before.

how much would it cost?

same question

You're probably measuring wrong. It can be quite hard if you're really fat to fold the fat and then get the caliper on it, and sometimes you'll instead just measure your skin thickness by folding the top layer of skin. ~4% is the kind of measurement you'd get from just skin, there are allegedly experienced people on youtube doing it like yourself on lean people so don't feel bad.

Pinch the skin on the back of your hand, since there's practically no fat there. The skin folds for the calipers should all be thicker than that by a good margin. Buy a caliper like pic related. Much better than the OP pic one. Don't worry if the best skin folds are not exactly in the places described either, we are not all the same size or proportiond so you may find you need to take from a site not in line with the belly button for example. That's absolutely fine.

As others have said they're not accurate. However they are consistent: if they tell you you're losing fat you're probably losing fat.

< 4 grand brah (surgery)

Under rated post

LONDON

fuck

no!

Do you have a feminine face? You have the body down, you could be a trap

At least your nipples are >17cm apart

-OP

>17cm
post more kek

> Hey! Creature! Leave those nips alone!

kek'''

I hate bullying but I hate my poverty bench more

poor guy got absolutely meme'd on lmao

"Hey! Creature! Leave those nips alone!"

>those nipples

You look like a ftm after a botched mastectomy

leave him alone!

I've found that calipers underestimate bodyfat by about 4-5% for some reason no matter how you try to measure - you're probably in the ~8% range there. Pictures can also be deceiving so you may actually be in the 4-5% range, you just don't really have any lean mass so it doesn't look like a bodybuilder does at 4-5%.

Words of wisdom, words to live by. Only an autist cares about random numbers so he can shitpost online, in life the only thing that matters is results.

okay fun story time abs are muscles and you have to have muscles for them to show. Go eat and lift.

Until the body dysmorphia sets in then you're fuuuuarked

What kind of fucking pose is that? If you want a legit estimate stand like a normal human being would

>go to gym today for chest day
>qt T Swift lookalike gym employee smiles and greets me
>feel good for a split second
>remember that my nipples are only 17cm apart instead of the optimal 21cm and I will die alone

Th-thanks Veeky Forums