We're all going to overcome our social anxiety and autism, brehs

We're all going to overcome our social anxiety and autism, brehs.

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/profiles/katerina-hartlova#_tabAboutMe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thank you

y-you too

I'm 27 and I live with my parents working minimum wage.

>

My ass stinks despite showering daily. My life is hell thanks to that. Doctors can't tell me anything.

Don't have autism, just hate people.
How long until I start killing?
Edgy AF.

Define "all"

Everyone but me.

is this the default if you never had a girlfriend to knock up in your 20's?

AND IF WE'RE VICTIMS OF THE NIGHT

What do you mean?

I WONT BE BLINDED BY THE LIIIIIGHT

I've had enough, Veeky Forums. I don't wanna be a loner anymore. What can I do on a Friday night to get some social skills? Just going to a bar alone?
>inb4 go out with someone
Nah, don't have anyone.

JUST CALL ME ANGEL OF THE MORNING

I smell like shit even though I shower everyday and I hate being around others because of it.
I apply Certain Dri every night and put on Old Spice in the morning after I shower, and I always wear clean clothes.

Bruh

I feel like the only reason to move out if you were working minimum wage would be if you had a gf and a couple kids

i wouldnt even work for minimum wage quit that shit and go elsewhere

I don't smell like legit shit (that might've happened once though, I have a story about that if people wanna hear it). I've asked people about it and they say it smells like I don't shower. Pretty sure a girl in front of me was talking about me when she said it smelled like B.O. I can smell it sometimes and I'd have to agree with them, it kinda smells like sweat and B.O.

Shave your armpits, helps cut down on the stink a lot

I barely have any hair

I don't think I will after all. Go on without me brehs

sign up for something, like co-ed softball or kickball, they have that in a few cities. don't try too hard, ask people about themselves

Friday nights are for browsin' the 'ch0n, breh.

>Nah, don't have anyone.

You got us bros. Always remember that k?

>34yo
>living with parents
>no job
Get on my level

You aren't going out with me, though.

I'm not though, it's fucking hopeless.

I'm happy enough that in 6 years time I can be in a job I'll feel happy with but I'm never gonna get a gf which is the only thing I care about.

>21 years old
>had massive OCD tantrum that lasted 6 8 months when 19
>put off university 2 years
>only starting now
>social anxiety but not willing to be put on meds
>really nerdy voice
>5'4
>receding hairline
>TINY FUCKING HANDS

literally all I have going for me is I'm handsome if you can ignore those things

last one is what I feel most insecure about

rate my autism

My new workplace made anything worse. So many qt girls.

There's more to life than "ooga booga where da pussy a?" At least you're in school with a future m8

You're me?
Give my life back.
Identity theft is a serious crime you fucker!

>31
>living with my parents
>just got a raise
my pay is less than minimum wage by US standards, but above average for my country

>5'4
>MPB
GEAR ALL DAY BABY

Who is that cumrag?

25 been in college for 9 years, have AA... probably gonna drop out.

xvideos.com/profiles/katerina-hartlova#_tabAboutMe

>Been in college since 16
>Hasn't graduated yet despite the fact that he graduated high school early

i will follow you

I#m doing two languages French and Russian. Russian there's 1 boy 12 girls in my group they're all cute, French is almost as bad. I just keep telling myself that at least I'm where I should be if I hope to get a gf or at least acquire the skills.

>don't wanna be a loner anymore
the only positive thing I can say to you is you've one-upped the people who are literal loners (feeling shit in the company of people)
>What can I do on a Friday night to get some social skills?
literally nothing, you're fucked. You can only make friends at school or at work. You can make older friends by doing stuff like getting involved in a political party or joining a social club but you'll never into a circle of friends your age.

>going to a bar alone
no, same for clubbing alone what kind of situation do you think this'll lead to?

If you're an actual functioning human being unlike me though you can get a gf but not friends.

like says maybe meeting up with someone as pathetic as you from online will help I have no idea. There's always the chance they'll be literal autists though or be extremely disfigured and then you're fucked. Do people actually do meetups on Veeky Forums?

as pathetic it is I'm clinging to hope I grow an inch or two, some people do get some growth till 25, so guess not

yeh I get you, some people just have different goals. I would be happier with shittier prospects if I felt I could get a good wife and kids at the end of it.

>literally nothing, you're fucked.
T-Thanks.
>you can get a gf but not friends.
How can I get a gf without friends?
>what kind of situation do you think this'll lead to?
When I make toxic gains I might be able to talk to someone and acquire social gains.

>
>You're me?
Maybe. I'm guessing you are not american? Just like me

not true if you have a smartphone ;)

Stopped going to school while i was 15 because i legit hated being in contact with normal people,being judged by other people and being mocked because i was different from the others made me fucking crazy at the time so i just quitted,indeed it was soo fucking good but now im just fucked,i still hate being in the sight of other people besides my family,i have no education (but i think i am smarter than 90% of the people here,not saying that im special or better than them),live with my parents,and in a 3rd world country that have no NEETbux. im really fucking tall for my country (6'5) so i was thinking in working as a security guard,but i dont have the basic education completed for it.

are you me? im such a fuckup

>20
>college
>waiting for my order to be ready at food place
>7/10 comes up to me
>"I like your shirt"
>"thanks"
>stare at the ground for what felt like a hour
>heart pounding
>hope she doesn't say anymore words to me
>don't make eye contact......
>finally get my food
>she says bye to me as I walk away
>give her an autistic smile
>manually walk out of there
>she probably thinks I was actually retarded
>I probably actually am

This shit happens to me all the time and always goes the same way

>14 or 15
>at the bus stop
>a girl I haven't seen before and one of her girlfriends walk up to me, introduce themselves and want to know my name
>just stare at the ground not saying anything

To be fair, how are you supposed to realistically proceed from that point forward? Even if you were able to get a conversation I doubt anyone could make anything happen.

Unless my view of reality is so warped that its obvious to everyone else...

Reminds me of another thing that happened I forgot about...

>be 14
>move houses so new bus (same school)
>fucking 9/10 sits next to me after school
>asks my name and stuff
>doesn't go badly at first
>asks how I like "insert school name here"
>try to explain I only moved buses
>word spaghetti comes out and I'm too autistic to explain that properly
>tfw I can't say more than a few words coherently
>stutter and shit face gets red
>she can tell I'm uncomfortable
>her friend says "I don't think he wants to talk to you"
>she moves to different seat
>never talk to her again

Feelsbadman

Next time you see her just say hi and that yeah you would like to talk to her.
Go from there bro.
If she thinks your cute she will make it easy for you.

kys
any normal person can continue that conversation and ask her out

Thanks for the advice but this was 7 years ago

>any normal person
We are in this thread because high autismo.

if you are serious could you provide a sample conversation?

"lets eat to gether. im bored alone."
>then both of you proceed to eat together while conversation and you making her believe that she is worth a lot to you. even tho you are mean sometimes, so shes still guessen whether shes good enough for you.
then you take her home, fugg her brains out and send her home

"Let's go eat together I'm bored alone"

That's even more autistic than me

aha.
think about whatever you want to.
i know that im not autistic and just come here for amusement. i can get 8-9s with ease because im not autistic and good looking

Oh and youre right that this istn really a good pick up line, but for me it would work, because i know my body language and voice tone and all that shit.

Sorry dude didn't know that would hit a trigger with you

>fugg her brains out
>not cumming instantly

nice meme user...

hosting a party next friday, social retardation is no excuse for being a sadcunt

I don't even have anyone to invite. Literally 0 contacts.

That girl is cute.
Who is she?

>When I make toxic gains I might be able to talk to someone and acquire social gains
you'd need to be massive for people to notice you just for being big and become interested in you for it. They won't like you for an aesthetic look they're not faggots

>wanting to attract people with gains
>spending countless nights at bars and clubs drinking
shit plan

I need any plan. I'm not meeting anyone at home in my room. I just want friends or at least a girlfriend.

I know I guy like you that work's with me called Ahmed, its probably spices in your food, he's actually pretty cool.

Do tell.

Try a healthy diet

What most people think is healthy is actually not healthy

I mainly eat meat and rice, some salads, apples, bananas, osts. I only drink water.

OMG thanks man

I think some girl has a crush on me, but the next social event i'll be able to talk to her at is in a couple of months.
Is she still going to have a crush in 2 months?
How do I prolong it? I tried smiling but she looked away.

Do you know how many dicks the average girl gets in 2 months?

S-She's pure

>30
>NEET
>live with my parents
>tolerated because I pay my own bills by doing internet work and I'm "starting my own business"

Mhm, ok.

I'm starting to think to do something like this too, what do you do?

>21 years old
>30% bodyfat
>severe social anxiety
>fucked up sight
>weak heart
>high blood pressure causing headaches when I work out
only thing going for me is my not so fat face and 6'3 (bench presses are hard for me :c) lmao
I'm trying to lose weight and went from 315 to 285 already but still long way to go.
Also going to psychiatrist for therapy + pills to overcome social anxiety.
Shit's tough when you feel your guts tumbling when some chad throws casually hi at you in locker room ;_;

I have no education only Autism and somehow ended up doing low level accounting for a organisation because im good with numbers.. now 5 years later im the chief accountant and im earning more than people with Bachelor and Masters degrees..... life is strange, was plotting my suicide 7 years ago

>really nerdy voice
You're speaking nasally. Enunciate more. Pinch your nose as you speak and try to make it sound no different. Obv nasal sounds like m n and ng are always nasal anyway so do sound different.

no, we won't

same thing here

I relate so much to that penguin...
Leaving his piece of shit society to go look at some fucking mountains and die, he doesn't give one fug

I am so glad I overcame my social anxiety when I was in high school. God I was such a retard back then.

I get watery eyes when I'm socially anxious, and that makes it look like I'm about to cry so I get even more anxious and it just gets worse and worse.
If anyone has gotten this fixed I'm all ears.

Almost the same here
>27 yo kv
>Live with parents
However I work as anesthosiologist in local hospital. Comfy as fuck.

Live near any parks? Go to the grocery store? Interact with people at work? You can strike up conversation with people just about anywhere as long as you don't go in with any expectations. Most women light up if a moderately attractive guy engages them in casual conversation, assuming they aren't a bitch and you aren't a Total autist

Meant for

Why would I talk at the grocery store to anyone? And how? I hear this all the time but I can't imagine a scenario:

It's easiest if there's a qt cashier/worker and it's a slow day. Doesn't have to be much, just a bit of smalltalk, maybe a flirty line or two while cashing out. Or asking where something is, anything to get her to notice you and say words back. This is especially effective if you frequent that store, she'll remember you and then boom regular conversation with a qt. Once you make first contact yhen it's as simple as gauging her reaction and asking her out

You make that sound so easy, I wish I was a shredded social skills cunt. Why can't I have at least one friend that bears with my autismo.

I'm practically asocial kek. It's always gonna seem hard to approach people, but once you do its easy to gauge whether they want to talk or not. And, contrary to what I always thought, straightforward questions are usually best. "What's your name; what do you like to do; how long you been working here; you from around here" etc. I always thought it sounded creepy but actually it just shows your interested, which again for a moderately attractive guy will make most girls immediately light up and trigger their own autismo

Start doing stuff that will force you to get out and interact with people

>volunteer work
>amateur theater
>team sports
>learn a language and join language circles or find someone to practice with you
>gaming events
>etc.

If you're interested in something, try to think where you can find like minded people.

I can't just go to a girl and ask for her name and then ask another autism question. Wouldn't she feel chased? Can you like write down a proper scenario? Sorry, but I really want to do it and I think that helps me.

H-Help out someone that genuinely wants to overcome his social failure.

How douchey is it to wear a snapback to the gym? Am slightly anxious about it

What do you do? I need something like this

I just refuse to live with my parents because I don't like them

I hope something like that happens to me soon. good job man

Same here brother Ive been in college since 09' still have a year or two for my 4 year degree.

>NEET
>Actually works
GTFO filthy hikki imposter.

Cant you afford to move out with that job?

h-how does that happen

i thought if you failed enough units they just kicked you out

I got you my man:
>be shopping
>walk up to register
>speak first, making eye contact "hey how's it going" or whatever
>her response tells you everything you need to know
>smile and "good, hbu?" means respond with something about your day, "pretty good, just got done working; or just about to do X" you get the idea, just give her a lead
>generally if she wants to talk she'll ask another question about whatever you said
>or if she just says "good" and looks unpleasant, maybe say something like "tough day?; long shift huh?"
>if she doesn't engage with those, you can tell she doesn't want to talk
Again, the biggest thing you're trying to do is make her notice you and say words to you. Once you get past that you can settle into a conversation more easily.
Those questions I previously stated were for when you're already talking, not opening lines, if that was unclear.