Glutes

how do you even achieve this?

Be black.

Blacks literally have the same evolutionary adaptation as Camels. Except as a hump they store the fat in their ass.

We're all homosapiens you ignorant fuck. The virus just benefited him more than your bitch ass

nigger detected.

my nigga

fuck

>Tyson Gay
>nohomo

Can confirm.

>tfw 39 inch ass

Glutes and hamstrings are the most important muscles in sprinting. Glute hypertrophy is prioritized over sprint training for young sprinters.

Nope.

>tfw blacks are the only race without neanderthal dna

Kek, that means that blacks are the only true homo sapiens desu.

Which means we're not all the same.

but doesn't mean some are better than others

I guess it depends on what you mean by "better". Better at what? Running a marathon? Or running a prosperous society?

Exactly. Two different things are always equally good in all respects.

t. brainwashed libtard

n

> not being a neanderthal

never gonna make it desu

Only way they beat anybody is the rayciss card.
Yeah niggers are dumb.

"Better" is based on circumstance. And right now blacks are not in a better or even equal position when compared to asians and whites. This is coming from a dirty spic btw.

>The virus

what do you mean by this?

>/Pol/ actually believes this

Also nice ad hominem, kill yourself now you lonely fuck.

Your point being? Whatever little bit of Neanderthal DNA you have has undergone serial dilution for multiple millenia, so it's highly doubtful that it offers you any advantages over me. There's only one species of humans alive currently, regardless of origin. That being said, we are all uniquely different but only due to the effect of environmental factors, has had on our bodies and dna since the dawn of civilization

I'm black so I don't have any neanderthal DNA either, I'm just being realistic.

Kek

Great post

They have never been

t. spic [2]

you could argue that they were during the very early days. When caucasoids were just starting to show up, the negroids were ahead. And to this day they still have some physical advantages over whites. But pale in comparison overall.
Until the sun gets more intense and there is a dire need to have melanin so you can dissipate the radiation, blacks should really try to just learn from whites and asians.

jesus your wrist is so thin
are you like 120lb?
why are leftards such ugly beta lanklets

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRAH?

>Not doing exclusively cardio
Enjoy your cardiac conditions

>Ad hominem
Also have you seen any of the photos of /pol/tards or /pol/ meetups? 90% of them are ugly beta losers.

Also
>Not hating black people makes you leftist

Any Africans here?

>Also have you seen any of the photos of /pol/tards or /pol/ meetups? 90% of them are ugly beta losers.
no i haven't but i doubt that and i doubt you have the evidence to support your claim
regardless you aren't at the stage to be worrying about how others look user

>different environments and environmental changes and cultural-selection feedback loops going back the original differentiated population in the levant
>somehow unimportant

nig nog can't see the forest for the trees, typical monkey

lmao black jew

who is the worlds fastest/strongest/smartest man? all races have their own respective pros and cons

meant for

everybody who gets tested at this fucking company has some jew in them
literally everyone

ALGERIA REPORTING IN ALTHO TECHNICALLY WE AIN'T THAT BLACK BUT STILL

farts uh oh....STINKY!!
POOP!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!
XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO
PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH AHAHAH
AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! WEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPIE! POOPIE FUNNY! AHAH XDDD
DDDDDDD
DDDDDDD DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP
POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD
POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP
! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P
OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD
UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :))))))):):)
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD
OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE
WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA
POOP

BBBBRRRRAAAAAPPPP

i highly recommend squats and deadlifts

you fucking dyel

We have the IQ tests, the results from ever effort to improve the conditions of blacks. You are literally the only race for which white flight is an issue. What do you think happens in a bunch of asians move in to a town and the whites move out, does it become a run down shit hole?