Why do hot Veeky Forums girls and occasionally Veeky Forums guys always have expensive-ass phones?

Why do hot Veeky Forums girls and occasionally Veeky Forums guys always have expensive-ass phones?

Because stupid people like shiny shit

because they are worth the money tbqh senpai. I payed 450 for my s6 on ebay because of the camera quality and specs. good for school when you need to take pics of toes or hw and for socializing.

this

notes* you niggas

>pics of toes
Bruh...

My mom just broke this exact phone 20 minutes ago, 600 dollar's burned away just like that, it fell face down and the touch screen stopped reciving any sort of feedback, the phone still looks shiny and perfect and pretty, too bad that the screen costs 350 dollar's, fuck that.

The more fit I become the more I give a shit about clothing and accessories. It increases your social status. Also most of us are on our phones for most of the day, so you may as well spring for something nice.

Just like how if you game a lot you pay for a nice rig. If lifting is your hobby you spring for quality equipment etc.

too late, this is now a toe thread

user, why do you take pics of other people's toes?

>pics of toes

Human's like pretty shiny thing's, we are still apes that ooga booga for the shiny unreachable bullshit that we really really don't need, unless you want to get jacked by Tyrone and Jamal for being a
"candy ass white boy"

Had shit phones since high-school. Got a broken s6 edge of a lady cheap and fixed it. Best phone I have ever had. I can take photos of the white board in lectures and read them no problem. And I don't have to close background apps anymore.

because credit.

Flat fee up front of £100-200 then monthly bills.

simply because 50% of Veeky Forumsfags lift for superficial goals. the other half realized fat acceptance is a meme.

Depressed people spend more time on their phones
Therefore they buy better phones

I'm guilty of it, I have Veeky Forums open 24/7 and honestly the (You)'s are some of the last things I have left between me and suicide

I'm planning on buying the best phone on the market once I save up a bit of money
its pointless tho

Because hot people has discipline, which means there is a good chance they make mad money.
The reason you fail at lifting, eating well is the same reasons you fail at life op.
Don't fall for the chad is dumb meme.

Post some of your toe pics.

get off your phones and get back to reality

MUH DICK

/thread

It's like normies transferred the reality to the Internet

Every time I need a new phone I always buy the current Android with the top specs (but not ones that are lolhuge like the Galaxy Note). I'm going to be using the thing every couple of minutes for 3 or 4 years, so why not spend an extra couple hundred?

In the case of this thread, the first post is arguably the best.

best smartphone coming through

LG G3 for 3 years now and no need or desire to "upgrade". If your phone doesn't have a removable battery you're a cuck.

Because I'm not poor and work for a living. Sometimes I forget this board is full of 17-21 yo.

>not sharing your toe pics

Cmon man.

shit Im a cuck FUCK

>take pics of toes
I'm not the only one who does this?

Post gallery.

Selfies. And social media.

>the (You)'s are some of the last things I have left between me and suicide
I was just going to shitpost and laugh at the jelly poorfags in this thread, but wanted to wish you luck. If you've made it to fit, you are atleast taking a small step in the right direction

I paid 789 for my Pixel.

They're worth the money because I use it more than I do anything else I have.

if only i had taken toe pics back in the day...

Thats my justification.
Currently running Google Pixel XL Black.

Pretty damn good.

Hi! You seem to have opened the wrong category from the Veeky Forums homepage. Everyone makes mistakes, and that's okay. Likely you meant to open Random, known as /b/, rather than the page meant for fitness related topics. Of course, I am more than happy to help out, as I said, we all make mistakes. In the future, just make sure you double check the content of your post and make sure it's related to the category you're working with. Now, you have a great day!