Is squatty potty a meme?

Is squatty potty a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/jaxlkaV.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I L-sit to shit for maximum efficiency

Its fucking dumb imo.

Haha look guys i bought a stepstool to help push shit out of my body, isnt the commercial funny haha unicorns xD so cute PPPPPBBBBBTHTHTHHHHTTTTTTHHtttthhttttTTTTTTTT

i dont care how i shit.
i only care about how many times a day and if the shit looks normal

I only care how it feels when it leaves my anus... n-no homo

one time i had a shit that looked like a rubber duck.
also it was a rubber duck

looks and sounds dumb but it legit does help you shit way cleaner and faster if you raise your feet up

just get a rubbish bin or something and put your foot up on them

I want to get one, feel like I need to do two shits each morning whereas if I just squatted I could get it all out in one go.

Shits great. Make the poops come out real nice and easy

>standing on toilet

sure if you want this to happen to you i.imgur.com/jaxlkaV.jpg

I just stand on the toilet. It needs to be pretty frail for it to break tbqh.

Also, yes, its scientifically proven that this is the correct way to shit.

I just raise my knees up and it's like firing a bullet out of a gun now. Do recommend, changes your life.

I shit once a day for 5 minutes every morning

is that Rocco?

He's clearly not tho and looks to have decent balance

BRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP

I spent three years in china shitting in gook potties, and I can confirm that they are way better. Literally takes two seconds to shit. Helps with constipation, helps with hemorrhoids

This is shit.

It is not gonna give you that buttwink which makes shitting very easy due to hamstring stretch since you are not squatting.

While it may be less shit for body mechanics to use it, it is still nowhere near a real toilet.

I use the squat toilet before leg days, it lets me take out everything there is, not to have an accident during squat and deadlift, and it stretches my legs real good before the workout as well.

t. some third worlder.

I have never seen that commercial

I just use a wooden block. It's a game changer. For the first few weeks I would really get excited about having to take a shit.

>For the first few weeks I would really get excited about having to take a shit.

Same. My workplace's washroom has a squatting potty and my life changed after I took a shit there one day. Now I do it everyday. There's an extra satisfaction of getting paid to shit on company time too.

Why is he shitting with his pants on?

i always have emergency diarrhea so i don't think i'd see the benefit