How important is nutrition? Really, I mean...

How important is nutrition? Really, I mean? There are african niggers looking like this and prisoners who just do 4000 pushups a day and get strong as fuck on chink-shit rations. Here I am on creatine, like 8 different kinds of whey powder, 4lbs of vegetables, a $40 gym membership, and I'm STILL dyel

Meanwhile fucking Kendall and Baloo are getting swole as fuck for literally nothing I'm fucking mad as shit

You must have a terrible work ethic and zero heart. Whey won't help.

>forgetting about genetics
Open your fuckin eyes dude

sure the prisoner is swole as fuck doing push ups and pullups and eating shitty pasta but it took him 15 years, and you can do it in 1.5
alternatively shut the fuck up and lift

You are a white male with low testosterone, what are you surprised about? Let Tyrone the Bull fuck your wife

you're trying too hard, think about it from the nigs' perspective.

they lift the weight and put it back down. look at their fucking weights ffs they dont know how much they're lifting.

you're just overthinking it, lift a lot of weight and push past your boundaries every day and you'll see gainz

>Using 8 different kinds of whey powder and creatine instead of eating chicken and steak
>implying cost of membership has anything to do with gains. All you need is a good metal cage abd a barbell to do compounds
This could be a bait but jesus man your knowledge of weightlifting is so limited that a 3rd world country dude knows more than you

not gonna make it

Nutrition matters a lot.
But it's also simple.
Eat a major protean every meal and a minor protean every snack. Eat lots of plants and no processed shit. You can throw In one protean shake a day if you really need to, this covers 98% of lifters needs, outside of competing and pro athletics.
(A major Protian is eggs or meat or fish. A minor Protian is something like cottage cheese or nuts)
P.s. Isn't prison diet actually very good for lifting, just not very tasty? I also heard you can buy whey at the commissary.
Lifting is very important too. Do you follow a program, do you track your lifts, etc.

First: genetics

Second: These guys eat healthy homecooked meals and plenty of protein and lift hard.

Third: In prison there's only three things to do: eat, lift and sleep. It's like bulking central. Prison food is caloric as fuck.

cut the processed junk, africans eat some of the healthiest food in the world

their aids medicine is basically roids

The thing with primitive peoples is that they don't have access to modern processed junk foods. You see, if you only neat natty produce like vegetables, game meat, and farmer products you don't have to worry that much. Just get your daily protein need, eat on a slight surplus and lift heavy. The problem is that in a modern supermarket, 95% of the products are trash and loaded with corn starch, syrup, sugar, un-natural fats, it's processed food.

>How important is nutrition?
Its important, but not as important as Veeky Forums and retards on youtube want you to belive...

It's actually more important than lifting. You don't eat enough / get enough protein it doesn't matter what you do in the gym, you won't make gains.

And second of all what the fuck? The niggers have their nutrition on point. See how ripped they are? They eat 'clean' and bunch of protein on maintenance.

majority of ppl are skinnyfats who have >20% bf

looks like different versions of pajeet poo

Not fucking TRUE retard.

Protein is a fucking meme and just a way to sell you some shit powder.

If you just eat your meat and veggies you're gonna build muscle.

What only matters for looks and mass is CALORIES.

So what do you do?
You train smart, eat enough and WAIT.

Time is the most important factor in all of these things.

So fuck off with you DYEL bullshit.

Because you suck. Plain and simple. It don't take Stephen Hawking or Grease Tyson to know you suck. Fuck, a one month old with all its sense can tell that you're a weak fuckboi.

Go home, watch Rocky or Dragonball Z, and get some inspiration, pusscake

Doing the exercise is far more important, far more.

Part of the puzzle is prisoners sleep like kings. Lights out is lights out, same time everyday. Most prisoners sleep 10 hours a day like clockwork, not even including daytime napping so they are getting hella HGH synthesized, LH which signals your balls to make testosterone and other stuff.

Absolute retard

>catfood.jpg

Last African (might have been specifically ethiopian) restaurant I went to was pretty alright though.

>You don't eat enough / get enough protein it doesn't matter what you do in the gym, you won't make gains.
This is bollocks.
You won't get a bodybuilder body but anyone can get stronger on an awful diet

Most importantly, forgetting about juice.

how the fuck do you spell protein two different ways across the five different occurrences in that paragraph and none of them the right way

Prisoners get 3 solid meals a day.
They are not malnourished. Atleast not in Canadian prisons.

>the "i just learned about dieting and now I have to make sure every possible reason is used to show everyone around me that I know" post

Next time look up protein before you go on a rant like this you fuck

Nutrition is super important and actually drives most if not all of your gains

Are people ignoring the fact that they take fucking roids
Its obvious as hell just look at the delts

Those guys in the pic aren't even that muscular, they're just have really low body fat %. Which I assume is because the average african diet doesn't have many carbs.

>Kendall
You nigger that's a white dudes name

This picture is like 10 years old if not more and those are 100% paid models on a photoshoot.

FWIW, the diet of guys like these will be rather high in carbs. Meat is expensive and fat (other than cooking oil) is rare. Of course, Africa is rally big so this is all a generalization, but looking at the building behind them we see generic poor African people so cassava, rice, and wheat are going to be big in the diet.

Roids are sold like candy over the counter for super cheap prices in third world shitholes

>have really low body fat %. Which I assume is because the average african diet doesn't have many carbs.
Are you fucking retarded. A deficit is a deficit, whether that diet is mainly fat or carb or anything it doesnt fucking matter if its a deficit.

When I was in the feds, it was abundantly clear that if you cleaned your plate every meal, you would absolutely get fat as fuck. They feed you very good. It's actually kind of ridiculous how much food they give you.

Genetics
Easier to get steroids in prison than outside

Years of weightlifting and bodybuilding have all been wrong guys, none of them even needed those protein shakes!

You heard it here first:

Protein shake = DYEL MODE

>it's an 'user gets all his information about Africa from charity ads from the 90's' episode

Also, the strong niggers typically just beat up the weaker niggers and take their food, so they get more calories.

This is true both in Africa and in prison - niggers gonna nig. Once you understand that they are not actually human beings, but rather just glorified animals, it makes more sense.

In an evolutionary sense, they are "last year's model."

>

go back to /pol/

This. It's not the 80s. Western diets especially Americunt diets are garbage. An African will get fresh vegetables, fresh meat & fish, legumes, complex carbs like yams. Meanwhile you're eating pizza and guzzling soda wondering why you look like shit..

Also he'll be doing a manual job, walking most places, and training 4 to 5 times a week, and do plenty of cardio.

You'll be sitting around fapping to animu, crying about having to waifu, and worry that training for more than 1 hour a week with no cardio is overtraining..

DO YOU SEE WHY YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT?

Anavar is a steroid used in the treatment of HIV/AIDS. Imagine the abundance of it in Africa, and ease of access because of corruption

>prisoners who do 4000 push ups and get stronk as fuark on chink-shit rations
you've been watching too many movies kid. Sure guys in jail are generally more fit that normies, but normies are all fat, lazy pieces of shit. There were big guys on my range sure, but they weren't very strong relative to their body weight, and none of them knew how to work out properly. The only guy who was actually strong was a gang leader who basically controlled all drug operations in the jail, and he had the money to buy protein in the canteen every week, or buy people's food. He competed in mma growing up so he actually had an idea of how to train. The only thing the other prisoners had going for them was forearms, due to working blue collar jobs on road. I came in weighing 170lb and already I could outperform everyone else in almost every movement, which isn't saying much

They roid you moron.

Nah

First of all these guys have been physicially active all their life since childhood. Meanwhile you spent (i guess so) the majority of your life sedentary and suddenly decided to get fit.
Secondly, not everybody in Africa is starving and in fact they probably have better nutrition than the average westener , even if its in small quantities. Fresh game meat , fresh fish , organic fruits and veggies , beans , rice and so on. While you probably consume a lot of proccessed food, shittton of preservatives , artificial sweeteners and other shit.
Thirdly , they probably have a very time consuming jobs and all they do is lift and rest. Seriously this makes a huge difference. Even if you work in an office without any physical activity it still takes its toll. I made the best gains when I was a NEET and all I did was overtrain and "over"rest.

They probably DON'T have a very time consuming job**

Not from /pol/, but what I said is the truth, and you know it, even if you won't admit it.

Why do you suppose there's still starving children in Africa despite us sending millions in aid? Those commercials you see on TV, what do you think REALLY happens to the food we send over there? Hint: It gets eaten, but not by those kids.

Damn those niggers are determined. Imagine what they'd be able to accomplish if they didn't live in shitfuckistan

>Africans working on self improvement!

These must not be normal Africans, just look at that professionally constructed mud hut, look at those holes bored into that rock at the perfect diameter to hold the boulders.

These are clearly top tier Africans and mostly likely have a great diet.

Because its the second biggest continent in the world and has a population over 1 billion you mongoloid

Testosterone and genetics. Fuck the niggers in here saying it's hard work. Any girl that doesn't do roids can't get swole like a man. You need nigger genetics or test. Those guys in prison probably got there from heat of the moment decisions driven by testosterone. Then they are put in an environment that boosts test. People on testosterone gain muscle without changing a single thing in their lives.

Ok and how do you get testosterone without supplements? Other than fucking women

>Those guys in prison probably got there from heat of the moment decisions driven by testosterone

Most of the people in jail in America are there because of drug related problems, I wouldn't say selling weed is a 'heat of the moment decision driven by testosterone' you autist.

You think everyone in jail is a gangbanger/murderer dont you?

prisoners on average are fed around 2600-3k calories a day, plenty enough to stimulate muscle growth in the average person

>africans eat some of the healthiest food in the world

Well... Africa is a big place.

The guys in this pic live in a place where the food is not good. Sorry, but it's true. Just because food has not been processed or is without preservatives does not mean it's healthy. Their dietary diversity is low so micros are insufficient, there is a lack of animal based protein in the diet, no iodine so cretinism & goiters, parasites, .... the list goes on. Nothing positive about bad poverty.

proper nutrition is of primary importance for every person. on this, /fit is correct.

>40808114 is a tard.

This is correct.

These two do not know much about nutrition:

Im sure they must eat potatoes though and they're a good source of iodine

This is kind of the National Geographic Presents versions of Africa, and, well, not quite. I've worked in ten countries on that continent, and form what I've seen their nutrition is not generally better than in more prosperous places. Indeed, it is worse for most of the people and very substantially worse for people who live in houses such as those in OP's pic.

potatoes have iodine only if the soil has iodine so they cannot be relied upon as a source. that's why our salt is fortified with iodine.

since this must be the most boring post in the history of /fit, thank you for your interest.

Listen here kid, you can't compare yourself to fucking mr olympia. Does he need 500+ grams of protein a day? Probably not, but who the fuck knows they are elite level.

As a natural you are wasting money supplementing protein unless you have a bitch appetite.

Do you ever see a hobo lifting Batman over their head? No. Prison strength isn't the same and has no real meaning. Don't be jealous of those losers. Just keep at it, Rome wasn't built in a day dude.

This post is maximal autism

Ohhh I see, thanks

You just explained to me how you are never going to make it

underrated

The ones getting swole like OP refers to are the high test ones. Beta weed smokers will not get swole in jail and I never said they would.

Sleep, good fats, genetics. Idk look it up if you want.

Be black.

Fucking racist, did you forget how much protein is in all the bugs these guys eat....

That, and you don't really have a whole lot of shit to do in prison except work out, which has the extra benefit of making you swole enough to not becoming a prison bitch for whatever gains-ridden fucker wants to make you so.

You do not want to be the only skinny guy in a prison.

I can feel your compression clothes and no gains fueled by fitness industry memes through your post.
Also

>Comparing yourself to people who are genetically superior and on gear

Pls user

Fucking this, what is aids medicine?
Literal steroids, there is an overabundance of it in Africa

>>Natural bulk and cut cycles due to poor access to food
>>Lots of sleep
>>Lots of exposure to sunlight
>>Nothing from plastic containers
>>Constant low grad competition
>>Most jobs are repetitive manual labor
>>Access to inexpensive and unregulated substances

Like what the fuck else would you expect?

>Access to inexpensive and unregulated substances

Goddamn they must be cheap for people living in fucking mud huts with rock weights

lots of niggers in africa steal steroids from aids patients/clinics. also what else are they going to do? work?

You'd be surprised. East African distance runners can get pretty cheap access to drugs as well as masking agents to help vault them to the international road racing scene. There's a reason that the introduction of season testing initially produced a decrease in top Americans Euros and Japs but not Kenyans and Ethiopians; East Africans are harder to get to because they train in relatively remote locations. Now that those remote locations are being found and off season tested has increased, the rest of the world is (slowly) catching back up to the East Africans.

But yeah, tl;dr -> performance enhancing drugs are cheap if you buy them from unregulated suppliers. Use at your own risk of course.

you don't even need food man, just lift and let your body eat the muscles that you build from lifting.

>remember high school
>no1 did nutrition right, doritos, fruit rollup, cookies, gatorade
>gains

daily intake recommends only 60g

when it comes to lifting heavy ass compound lifts, eating is very important

Looking like you lift and deadlifting 3x BW are two different things.

Just lost it in the middle of my office, holy shit.

Nope, literally wear basketball shorts and a tshirt to gym.

Stay mad kid

High school gains are very different from gains beyond the age of 18

>fatties cry because they can't get thin
>"muh genetics"
>Veeky Forumsizen cries because he can't get swole
>"muh genetics"
Sad!

How has your 3months of training been?

Kek'd

Hahahahahahahaha
>mfw I'm Sudanese, I've been having intense diarrhea because the tap water has, allegedly, been mixed with poopoo water

Yes shitty as fuck infrastructure, I should kill self

lmao

Kekked

>there is a lack of animal based protein in the diet

that's one of the healthy things about their diets

The constant fear of being overpowered and anal raped in the shower actually helps build muscle more than creatine ever could

my sides

This is very untrue.

niggers gain muscle very easy. it makes up for their low intelligence