Post the body or face you think grills think are 10/10

post the body or face you think grills think are 10/10.

i think they like this body

>muscular but not too muscular
>doesnt do legs so isnt super into fitness

He has good facial aesthetics too.

Joff's nose always cracks me up.

>strong jawline
>classically handsome features
>looks exotic but is actually full white
>Veeky Forums

That is a boy, not a man.

>grills think are 10/10.

>fuck
>you

This is the ideal male body

you may not like it, but this is what a regular at mcdonalds looks like

>peak pooformance
Gets me errytime. So how come Ibley started looking like dogshot the moment he started being tested for roids?

How heavy is Isley in each of those pics?

islee.. islee... islee....

brehs

>muscular

don't get me wrong tho, I'd be the first to suck his cock

Not a single woman in the world would turn down sex from this man

>post the body or face you think grills think are 10/10.
>i think they like this body
>>muscular but not too muscular
>>doesnt do legs so isnt super into fitness

I'm not a woman sure but I think that's quite a bland face
It's like white fuccboi #8

I got a 9/10 face but I'm not posting it

is it this face?

>broad shoulders

That's a slick V Tayper, retard.

>low bodyfat
>moderate muscle definition
>proportionate physique
>decent face

Not ideal but definitely admireable and enough to get you girls

Lol, Muppet boy? Seriously? He looks like a poorly drawn cartoon .Some of you guys are so clueless about what's attractive jfc

He kind of looks like hes taking it in the ass in that pic. Nty

Arnold looks and talks like a retarded chimp. Actually that's insulting to chimps

Twink.

My nipples starts oozing cum when I see this handsome fuck

This is my vote as the best so far , but still not a 10, like an 8 maybe. Body is a nice size, good face, and he looks chill in that pic
Would be attractive, but he looks gay af and I have a vagina

>am george foreman

Good hair
Tall
face is sharp, no roid bloat
visible muscle, but lean

tall
lean
and more important than anything status.

>People you used to think were big

That guy doesn't even lift.

This is what grills want.

He is, he just has a very average frame

Post body mr. big guy

>tfw I've actually had girls mire me like this IRL
Unfortunately pic related usually happens when I try flirting with them

it doesn't matter, height and status are all you need. Men think about assets, big tits, slim waist. Women want status, celebrity, CEO, musician, top thug in a drug ring. They want men whores rise to the top of their circles.

I'm into dudes and I consider that twink an absolute 10/10. Grills usually don't agree with my opinions though.

What grills think is a 10/10 is usually a younger, slightly handsomer version of their father

Mirin the second picture

>had girls send my nudes through snapchat
>they text me daily
>have a few dates
>contact disappears
>left with nothing

Oh well

Lot of armchair psychology, sociology, gay dudes in stupid getups, and fully clothed twinks getting mired by women.

Not pics
No nothing else.
AWESOME!

>unironically caring what women want.
Get a woman who has her own job and status as well as beauty, instead of a succubus.

Don't tell me how to live my life, bucko

Kek, I know those feels, on the bright side grills are usually willing to send me nudes through apps other than snapchat so at least they don't disappear

>physically attractive but shy, socially awkward or even creepy

I think that describes 99% of Veeky Forums tbqh, even Zyzz acted really fucking weird at times

I want an attractive collection of warm wet holes to abuse, stretch around my massive cock and soft sensitive places to kiss lick and taste.

Her job and place in life means nothing. I just want to make her pretty eyes roll into the back of her head and pump thick hot loads into her tiny snatch.

Fuckin big moist!

>a few dates
Well did you fuck or not? Sent you nudes, MET you -- if you didn't fuck or even try to fuck her on the first date then any girl would immediately think you are a coward. To chicken shit to make a move out of fear. Instant turn off.

"I have never touched a woman: The post."

>I am intimidated by other men who get laid/I am a femanon who will never get a proper fucking

The post

This tbqh, most men drastically underestimate how aggressive they can be with women without scaring them off, it's always better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission

Most lack the killer instinct. If a chick is sending you nudes, and you don't try to get your dick wet, you will lose.

A few, yes. It's hard to make a move if you're an autism. These dates have been good practice though.

>how aggressive they can be with women without scaring them off
This is something I've noticed too. Girls obviously want sex too, so being aggressive is no problem. However I'm scared of making them uncomfortable, that's probably where I get them to lose interest.

>this person must be the only woman on the Internet

Want me to post my tits, you incel retard?

If you're so dumb that you don't realise that a grill who is sending you nudes wants to fuck you it's probably a sign that you shouldn't reproduce, that's some straight up "Darwin Awards" level stupidity

Girls aren't completely stupid, they're taught from birth how to avoid getting into dangerous situations where they might get raped. Girls will make it very clear to you if you legitimately push too far and make them feel uncomfortable although even if you do it's usually pretty easy to apologise, back off and then make them feel comfortable again.

>incel
>>>/sluthate/

Yes
I also want you to explain what the fuck an incel is.
is it one of those shitty reddit sayings or something that idiots dragged here from facebook

but this is the body that I think is 10/10 user

>people on this board constantly look at other dudes
>"what do you think of this body guys?"
>"how do I look like THIS?!?!?"

damn, you retards sure love wasting your time looking at pictures of other people instead of working on yourself

these threads are cringeworthy as hell due to the fact that you actually think that a "do girls like THIS body?" mentality is healthy for you

INvoluntary CELibacy, the term has probably been around for decades but it's almost exclusively used by members of puahate.com, sluthate.com and lookism.com, the people there are so insecure and batshit crazy that they make the denizen of /r9k/ look like well adjusted alpha males by comparison

this guy is a walking forced meme

Involuntary celibate.

It's normal behavior for men to want to be attractive to women and to work towards something to achieve a worthy goal.
Wanting to get to a woman's heart or into her panties/thong/boxers if she's a bit dykey but down for soem dick is important to a man and has been seen as something to risk his life and very soul for.

But the women here will never be honest about their feelings or even fully know their own heart or lusts.
So they'll pick whatever they're sure other women like in an attempt to fit in with no one in particular instead of being upfront and honest on this anonymous board.

Dickish, but I feel this is true. It's also sad that so many of these men are building all of this up into this big romantic fantasy but will one day realize that women are beyond easy and the import of sex has been misplaced.

I've been on the net since almost it's inception and I've been to places that you would not want to go and am probably on multiple fbi watch lists right now.
But I have never, not once, seen "incel" posted anywhere except here recently.

71 posts in and no BLACKED posts
I'm proud of you, Veeky Forums

>It's normal behavior for men to want to be attractive to women and to work towards something to achieve a worthy goal.

well, that is true to some extent. it is not normal though to look for pics of good looking men though in order to try to look like them

>has been seen as something to risk his life and very soul for

I feel like that is the worst part of doing sports in general, namely people only doing it to appeal to the other (or in some cases the same) sex. In my eyes, if you primarily lift for women (or men), you will never truly make it due to the doubts that come with this way of thinking

instead of trying to live up to your full potential because you want to be healthy, you limit yourself to seeking attention of others. that is never a goal that can be fully reached and that only leads to even more doubt regarding oneself

>It's also sad that so many of these men are building all of this up into this big romantic fantasy but will one day realize that women are beyond easy and the import of sex has been misplaced
>fantasy

I like how you use the perfect term for this whole thing. A lot of people on this board want to live in a fantasy world where everything is perfect when life is about everything else but perfection

He's genuinely moderately ugly

t. woman

Ugly whale detected

>thinking women find guys who wear lipstick attractive

u neba lern meng

>implying

Then you're new, buddy.

If he wasn't famous, he'd get no play.
That's a fact.

No
body yes, face no
face is 8/10
10/10 would let him pee in my butt
his face is maybe 7/10
meh
face no, body is ok
best one so far
needs to do leg day
Skarsgard in kong is pretty hot desu
no
no
no

Y'all are pretty far off from what women want. Keep in mind ~75% of all women in the US are overweight or obese, so why would you want to fuck them anyway?

no lol, that's a fucking slav pollack

This is fucking disgusting. Who would want to look like this? Those arms? Pig tails? Black sweater with those jeans? 0/10

Easy.

only dude in this thread except OP that is 10/10

Are you implying girls would like anything less than a Turkish alpha male?

A Turk is the pinnacle of human evolution; from the combating ethnolinguistic group of the Turkics who originated in Central Asia, battling their way down breeding with Slavics and Anatolians.

I am a Turkish alpha male and I am the best of my kind and my kind is the best. With my white skin, dark hair and dark eyes and 6'2" height, I not only intimidate and fright but I make the lust within our feminine women's pants tingle and rain.

Your western women settle for these ugly underdeveloped weak degenerate pussy-boys because they cannot have Turkish men.

As a western male no matter how much you workout you will never be able to breed with a superior Turkish girl. You will only have lefty bull-dykes who look uglier than the shits I have in the morning.

We even sent our worst, the absolute shittiest of our """people""" (animals) from our worst backwards villages who have questionable ethnicity (most likely Kurdish) into Europe en masse, and they still fuck your women hard. Not to mention your government.

You will never have my blood, you are degenerate in every way and so forth. I get casual pussy in an Islamic country of a much higher calibre, you can't get pussy in a degenerate country of a much lower calibre.

Knowing the cucked culture of the west, you'll likely give up now that you have been disheartened by a true Turkish warrior.

I fuck your mother's hairy pussy, my teacher.

Kekitty kek

Roach get out

>well, that is true to some extent. it is not normal though to look for pics of good looking men though in order to try to look like them\
Well, normal men don't know if a guy is "good looking" or not. We merely try to emulate the guys that pull the most pussy or do the coolest shit. That's basic animal behavior 101.

>I feel like that is the worst part of doing sports in general, namely people only doing it to appeal to the other (or in some cases the same) sex.
So what's wrong with that? Why is that WORSE then trying to look cool or doing it for family or whatever dumbass social setting you're in?

>In my eyes, if you primarily lift for women (or men), you will never truly make it due to the doubts that come with this way of thinking
So we should lift for random people on the net in the way they want because that's somehow superior?

>instead of trying to live up to your full potential because you want to be healthy, you limit yourself to seeking attention of others. that is never a goal that can be fully reached and that only leads to even more doubt regarding oneself
This board is not about health. It's about dumbfucking retarded naifes into doing piss poor strength training programs and life ending and destroying drugs. Half of the fucking posts in the front page are fucktards who've had less then a year of actual real natural training or have been in sports for not even a few months parroting whatever some washed up neverwas or retard that knows even less then them say or screaming DO IT JUST BECAUSE.

>>fantasy
>I like how you use the perfect term for this whole thing. A lot of people on this board want to live in a fantasy world where everything is perfect when life is about everything else but perfection
Life is about being content and people who seek contentment(if that means chasing the fantasy notion of perfection) will have something to drive them for many years.

plebs pls

>sploosh

/ourguy/ is back

jeff pls go nobody thinks youre hot

Easy

How do you get such a massive upper body, but have a tiny waist? Never squat or deadlift?

Girls don't care about bodies that much, so it's best to have a good face. So whatever body, and have fairly low bodyfat to make you face look better. If you're going to be in public, being bigger is advantageous so you can protect your woman if necessary and she feels safer.
The least attractive of the women is looking his way with her mouth open, probably because she's saying something, not because he's jaw droppingly handsome. It's not strange to glance or stare someone's way when they walk past you half naked. They could have a horrible body but if they walk within feet of you with their shirts off you a probably going to look their way, even if you are a straight guy.

Angles and clense/don't eat for a few hours

Posting Cr1tikal is cheating