The man on the right frequents r/bodybuilding, and various lifting subreddits

The man on the right frequents r/bodybuilding, and various lifting subreddits.
>You now realise this is the person giving you advice on Veeky Forums
To keep it Veeky Forums focused, are bent over flyes a good substitute for facepulls in strengthening rotator cuffs?

Other urls found in this thread:

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Alison_Rapp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf I didn't know Woody Allen transitioned

literally everywhere you look you find some degenerate faggot shit these days.. really pisses me off.

>married 10 years
>Doesn't fuck it
>He's a furry
What is wrong with the world

What a disgrace to humans

stop caring, user, they aren't important and neither are you

>be a faggot for 10 years
>magic of science turns the clit into a dick and sees up the hole
>"look I'm not gay!"

I hate Reddit. Literally only use it because Veeky Forums hates sports vidya

>marrying a trap
>marrying something that can't have babies
>marrying a crossdressing man that will look like a rotting corpse in 20 years

Refer to
He hasn't had sex with """her""", as she was raped anally when she was young and it is uncomfortable for """"her"""".

Hahahaha, Reddit really is a cuck website. How much conditioning do you think it took for him to accept his fate?

What's worse is that shit like this is considered normal in Reddit. No one bats an eye and the downvote gestapo remove any opinion that says otherwise

>was raped anally when she was young
mystery solved lol
victims of sexual abuse during childhood usually turn into degenerates because they can't separate their sexuality from the traumatic experience

The bigger mystery is the guy in all this. Trannies exist, sure. But this guy is
>Married for 10 YEARS to a tranny
>Does NOT HAVE SEX with said tranny
>Is a FURRY
>is seemingly of normal appearance with no massive physical abnormalities
What on earth befell this poor man

>get the bad touch from uncle
>become tranny/faggot
WELL IMAGINE MY SURPRISE

>is a furry
Why'd you have to go on past this question to ponder what could be wrong with his mental state?
Also that post stated they got together BEFORE his partner started hormones, so I very much doubt he didn't know it was a dude before 'she' admitted to it.
Dude probably met at a furry convention and was just in love with 'her' "avatar."

Because people aren't born with disgusting fetishes

He has the confounded look of a complete simpleton

Just be happy that these loony toon faggots can't reproduce

Lol the "husband" is bad at blowjobs

Didn't Harsh have a tranny gf who died?

Anyway, who cares, fit is also not a subreddit and you should go back etc etc

this
helps me sleep at night

this shit makes no sense to me. marries a dude, no physical intimacy, and has been warped to believe that his "wife" is now a "woman" because some guy took a cleaver to his genitals.

at least now he can try to fuck his inverted, mutilated penis. then he'll say "you know, i might just be asexual."

At least they can't transfer their genes...yet. Sometimes I think Islamic State has the right idea

>This should be a private (no pun intended) matter and not something public to post, out of all sites, in reddit.

>he blows "her"

Haram.

He looks fat for a bodybuilder.

>transformation to married female is complete

That's pretty funny though.

>are bent over flyes a good substitute for facepulls in strengthening rotator cuffs?

Yes, but they're still inferior to facepulls.

Sad how this is considered normal and acceptable on Reddit. Call it out and prepare to be swarmed

Go to r/traps. Lots of unpassable trannies getting ass kissed by thirsty chasers. Trannies bragging about someone having sex with them by taking photos of the guy asleep, bragging about blowing drink guys who think their girls, etc

Sounds like most of fit.
Low life leftists from r9k who think that going to the gym will transform into Chad just to realize that they're beyond saving.

Nice projection, bud.

she's cute

f a g g o t
a
g
g
o
t

>married 10 years
>no sex

holy KEK

Like you're not a degenerate. Everyone on Veeky Forums complaining about degeneracy is the most ridiculous thing considering everyone here has at least dabbled in fapping to traps, lolis, /d/ shit, or other fucked up stuff that wouldn't be accepted by the general public. You faggots are so unbearably unaware of your own hypocrisy and at this point it's just sad.

Sauce?

>receding hairline
hahahahaha no escaping your true identity

>be redditor
>be so repulsive towards women that you have to settle for an insane man in a dress
>he doesn't even let you fuck him
>spend 10 years of your life on this freak
>indulge his insane ramblings
>spend tens of thousands of dollars on his penis mutilation surgery
>he still won't let you fuck him

If you ever think about killing yourself, just remember you aren't this guy.

>projecting this hard

lol now imagine posting that under sharia law? since leftist support that.

>man
>on the right

KEK!!!!

>he's fully a woman now
>but he still doesn't have working female genitalia

What a laugh.

Does anyone else fantasize about sucking a thick juicy dick?

I'm not gay but I do like the idea of sucking a nice cock until it cums in my mouth.

At the end of the day there is a VERY big difference between doing weird shit behind closed doors, and showing your disgusting shit to the rest of the world publicly without shame.

Everyone has their weird kinks, the important thing is that normal people have the decency to keep it to themselves.

Maybe someone who uses Veeky Forums would know better than supposed normies what is and what is not degenerate.

Only my own. Being able to suck my dick through a portal would be so fucking hot.
It simply isn't the same bending over and doing it, you can't lick your own shaft properly.

This whole "look at this sucker" mentality is a loser's projection of imagined own inadequacy.

This whole "this one deliberately chosen sample of a big group represents useful evidence for a characteristic of the group" is, I don't know?, redditesque.

Lastly, the OP of this reddit thread clearly wants attention. There is nothing to discuss. These people can do what they want with their bodies. By replying here you are giving them what they want.

On topic: Face pulls can be replaced with rear delt flyes AND band pull aparts (not one or the other).

Holy shit why is this accepted in our society? These people need to be gassed.

>Go from 125lbs to over 175lbs
>Arms go from 11 inches to 15

Bench - 40kg to 100kg x2
Deadlift started at 60kg now at 200kg
Squat started at 60kg now at 150kg
OHP goes from slightly more than empty bar to over 60kg
Post gains on Reddit and get this from this guy

How tall are you?
When did you start bulking and how long did that take?

Because it doesn't look like you got anywhere.

The guy in the picture is the guy who left that comment

Oh my bad I don't know how that website works, always seemed so fucking ugly and stupid to use.

Thanks user

Feeling better about my life

thank god their fucking dna dies with them

I'm in the same boat.
What the fuck is actually going on with these people.
How is this acceptable?

Anthony Burch is worse

>made a game full of dated memes
>entered an "open relationship" with his wife
>she fucked a bunch of black guys
>he couldn't get any pussy, so he thought he was gay
>he tried to go on a date with a guy
>the guy fucked his wife instead
>his wife decided that the relationship was a failure
>she left and took his Wii-U
Whenever I'm feeling down I just thank the heavens that at least I'm not Anthony Burch.

He looks to be a little on the fat side. Assuming he really does work out now, he was probably even fatter before. He also looks like a nerd, and being a furry....

He was probably "that fat nerd" while growing up and probably had so little social interaction with others that even if he wasn't an autist, he'd behave like one.

Probably the first thing that sort of looked like a female and gave him some small amount of attention was enough to give him the biggest hardon ever and so he just went all in, no questions asked.

>>she knew since she was about 6 years old that she wasn't comfortable in a male body
>married 10 years and no sex
wew lad I may be a furry faggot but at least I won't sink as low as this. Is this guy Anthony Burch 2?

He probably paid for the operation and any medications...

Oh boy...

He's about to be single again. He's no longer needed.

Pretty sure he was the undisputed cuck king until the guy dating that nintendo pedophile whore appeared and claimed his title. The one who got cucked so hard he became a gay prostitute.

Oh yeah kek

His wife was a prostitute while working for Nintendo. Her prices were ridiculous considering she was nothing special and had baggy eyes.

link pls

And he deserves it too for being fooled so easily.

lolcow.wiki/wiki/Alison_Rapp

wtf

How come he's been cucked? He kicked her so hard she got nuts and he promptly got a new girlfriend?

And wasn't he always a prostitute?

Just let the muslims win
The west must burn

>it's gay to marry a woman

there really isnt

also you're a nerd virgin that posts on a meme message board for hours a day

>really pisses me off
Why? Some idiots just cut themselves out of the gene pool. Aint it swell

>I'm not gay but...
You can be honest with us user, we're all friends here