Hourglass in men

I am an incredibly petite male. I kind of gave up on trying to fix that, but maybe there is hope to fix the hourglass? Wat do?

Omg are u me

>incredibly petite
post height and weight

That's pretty normal.

If you want to get rid of it though, your only real option is to gain weight and do lots of compounds.

The muscle groups that you need to exercise to fix your hourglass are the same muscle groups needed to wash your mirror

57kg
173cm

fix your hour glass by working your lats, just hit the gym bro, do a lean bulk you will start looking bradpitalicious in 4-6 months from that base.

what the fuck man what is wrong with you please eat

at least get yourself to the 60s you're right at the edge of being underweight

I'd be more worried about the bitch tits you'll soon need a bra for. You're the very definition of skinnyfat. Start lifting heavy

I know. I am eating normally, but my bones haven't grown ever since 6th grade and I am 19 now. I have a belly and tits and have no fkin clue wat do.

Thankyou skelly.

here is my hand.

Ignore the permabulkers who will tell you to just stuff your face, very lean bulk is the way to go.

1 year of compounds and you will look good.

go hard at the gym for a few years

you're a fool if you think that hourglass figure can be fixed this year (unless you're truly dedicated)

M A R F A N
A
R
F
A
N

I'm like you, except 5cm shorter and with a more visible hourglass because >20% bodyfat.
I'm cutting and doing cardio 5 times a day and I seriously don't know what I will do to fix my disgusting physique when I reduce my body fat.

deadlift... tons of heavy deadlift

I don't think I ever saw a person that has fingers this small. Pics or didn't happen

Not that because I am not tall. That is the weirdest part. At least tall people with that look normal, my writs don't go along with being short.

Train the following:
1) super hard, every other day: Shoulders (medial head, anterior head can neglect a bit posterior), upper back (traps and romboids).
2) hard, triceps, vastus lateralis, vastus medialis and the core not crunches, work the external and internal obliques.
3) whenever, biceps (should be getting enough activation from that pulling stuff)

Things not to train (yet) latissimus dorsi, or lats, you want to create the mirage of broad shoulders, straight trunk. and squats.

Dude this isnt even that bad, you have a small skeleton but your proportions are more or less fine
Just bulk, if you built your lats and shoulders up youd be fine within like a year i reckon

My middle finger is 8cm long and the smaller one is 5,5. Idk what does that have to do with I said.

its not about lenght, its about width

You have to eat more. I have the same body shape, but when I'm eating enough my torso straightens out

2D:4D

drink a beer and stop being a fag.