This guy is about to get Veeky Forums the un natty way while we bust ass for years to do it. Some of us still havent...

This guy is about to get Veeky Forums the un natty way while we bust ass for years to do it. Some of us still havent. Why are we even trying

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tTC2lR1x_w0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>This guy is about to get Veeky Forums
are you retarded or something?

He won't get fit. He's going to get a surgery and not change his lifestyle. Maybe he'll die on the table and they'll send him to Africa to feed the hungry, who will absorb his fatness and soul in to themselves.

S
OEDIPAL
N

He's going to die mid-surgery. Someone post the screencap.

Boogie gets lean by drinking calories and playing video games all day when you bust your ass at the gym and eat at a controled deficit.

>This guy is about to get Veeky Forums

What kind of surgery he is getting? I can guarantee that fat fuck will find a way to stay fat.

Atm it seems like he's having trouble paying the bill for it.

He'll get some kind of knee surgery claiming he was born with bad knees. Then he'll post a few hundred videos and talk about how brave he is. Then maybe once his views start going down he'll post another one of those grotesque shots with his shirt off.

Posting better version

I'm not morbidly obese to begin with

LOL do people still watch his videos? Seems like he's just become a fat meme with a cheating wife with bad teeth

>better version
it's the same cap with more unrelated information in it.

It's objectively worse

I used to but he just makes more and more excuses to stay fat

>this guy is going to get fit

put me in the screencap when he dies on the table

>being jealous of this guy

Holy shit you must be quite the specimen.

>about to get Veeky Forums
>most optimistic scenario is stomach stapling makes him stop eating like a fucking garbage truck, gets down to a human weight and still has 70 pounds of excess skin hanging off him

Not very Veeky Forums if you ask me

>that video where he gets asshurt at Veeky Forums
>tfw all we did was simply deliver kek's prophecy

which one?

The one that said Boogie will die on the operating table.

i mean which video

It's a privately listed video some guy from Veeky Forums posted. It's just titled O, but I can't find it now because it's privately listed.

the "beta cucks over at Veeky Forums" video

v=tTC2lR1x_w0

He can't even get off his fat lard ass, but we're the beta cucks? Lmao

lmao why the fuck would he ever go on this board?

for attention

lmao it'll be a cold day in hell when this guy gets Veeky Forums

He's a literal cuck that pays for his black bull to live with him and his wife (who he's never fucked). He probably gets off to the abuse.

Sauce on never fucked?

he's too fat to find his dick.

I unironically hope he dies in the table so that the medical community may reconsider doing these surgeries.

Being thin does not make you Veeky Forums.

why does he need knee surgery for? he doesn't need legs anyway since he never walks. might as well just chop off his rotting legs and that's a quick 200 lbs loss right there. biggest in his life

He will never be thin

There are some medical Veeky Forumsizens, one of them should "assist" the surgeons with his surgery

His wife's bull is a Veeky Forumsizen

He loves seeing people talk about him.

It inflates his ego and validates all the pity he has for himself.

If you want him to fuck off then quit talking about him.

You dont need to "bust your ass" for years, all you need to do is to change the foods you eat. You dont have to feel hungry either.

I think obesity should be considered a crime. Being thrown in jail or send to the Army for 1 year so they can lose weight and be reinserted in society instead of wasting food that could feed tons of people in the world and doing nothing with their lives.
You, me and the rest of the world know these people don't have self control and willpower