THE MOST POWERFUL SQUATTER TO EVER LIVE

This guy is here every fucking day.

Every day he pulls his chair into the rack and sits on his phone for an hour.

Every day he loads 405 lbs and does 1 set per hour.

He's here for 4 hours.

Anyone else deal with this shit at their gym?

But how's his depth?

Does he warm up again or just go in cold after the hour? If he do goes in after an hour of sitting and busts one out I'm impressed.

complain to management :^)

just like how you ran to your mom when your little sister hit you again

I once saw 3 guys putting their stuff on a bench, claiming it and then stand around near a smith machine and just talk for more than an hour. One of them played around with a soccer ball while talking. After that one guy left. The other two retrieved their stuff from the bench and started lobbing the ball and kicking it back while standing on one foot on some wobbly balance board. They also did some bodyweight stuff after that.

Okay, so I work at the gym.

One day this:

fat guy in crocks came, loaded squat bar with 385lbs, take fitness mat and go other site of gym to load 405 on it. Tries to pull it, breaks mat in two. I ask him WTF was he thinking, he says hes sorry and what should he do now. I said just leave it and move weights in your hands rather than do shit like this. He takes weights and another bar, loads it with 405.

Does one set of 1/4 of depth of 3 reps on squat, moves to 3 reps on deadlift after 20 minutes rest (he was pretty strong tho, If someone teached him he probably would do 385lbs x1 to depth on squat, deadlifts were okay, form was shit for optimal lifting but safe). Than as rest for 30 minutes he was punching air, than stand in front of mirror, take his longsleeve off and watches his beer gut. Repeat for 3 hours.

It was fun night at the gym.

>go up to the rack
>start taking the plates off the bar
>when he says that he's using it, just say "i'm working in"

it's that easy.

>405lbs
Not even that impressive desu
It's more than I can lift, sure
But I've seen better

I know English probably isn't your first language, but God damn that just gave me an aneurysm

>It's more than I can lift
And more than Jelly OP

Err... what exactly do you mean by this?

Cold I guess. I haven't actually caught him doing a rep in the 6 months I've been coming here but I talked to a guy who has kek

>Not even that impressive desu
>It's more than I can lift, sure

don't say anything until you can lift that weight.

Also though, 1 rep per hour is shit.

I'mma say whatever I want until he can hit my depth :V

what depth is that? ass to grass?

there are other squat levels besides that. very few people I have seen can squat 300lbs + below parallel.

Nice image macro but the skelly is right

Glad you can impress normies. I splatter ego lifters on the regular :3

Don't like saying ass to grass because what people call ATG on this board isn't even close. But yes I go to what is actual ass to grass

he said 1 set per hour not 1 rep u dumb fuck

>fedora tips furiously

keep acting like that 400# lowbar quarter squat is working anything but back stabilizers

You'll get big one day, I'm sure :v

He didn't specify how many reps per that 1 set.

So 1 rep per set.